• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That can mean that only some of the fails are canon. It doesn't mean that all fails are canon. Besides, an explosion of that size would've blown up the bank.

If you’re going to apply it, it is best we use Soupy’s calc as a placeholder until I can get mines up.

I can't find the breaking the bank explosion calc is the issue.
After that, it's probably safe to apply changes.

Last edited:
How the linked statement supports exactly that it's the entity behind the series? "As I'm writing this" context-wise just means regarding what he's saying, not the narrative of the setting itself. And many of the powers seem questionable.

Last edited:
The verse will be upgraded to the tier, Varies from 9-B to 8-B, possibly 8-A. The reasons for the varies tier is because of how the verse tends to be wildly inconsistent due to the fails that happen for comedy, but canon endings go through routes of Henry sometimes surviving things higher than how he did in a fail where he dies.

Followed by the calculations above, the new abilities, and solid 8-A keys scaling only to 2 characters in cybernetic forms, this would be fine to apply.

Don’t forget to add Time Manip (or would it be Causality Manip?) for Reference smacking people to other timelines, therefore causing them to be like they were in said timeline (such as RHM losing his Cybernetics)

It's crazy how Reference is actually a pretty powerful stand when compared to actual stands in jojo. And it's also interesting that Cyborg Henry isn't as unlucky as he normally is as most of his fails tend to be either he underestimates his opponents, he overestimates himself, or something he lacked knowledge of.

Also, make sure to give RHM Bottled Time for his normal key as he clarified that he didn't gain it from his cybernetics, so he possibly might have had it before then.

> "So from what I can see so I know how to revise my waiting profiles, RHMR is Multi-City Block level+, but what about the Orbital Station and CCC?"

iirc the CCC has access to nukes according to the last Just Plain Epic fail (which is undeniably canon btw, since the fail in question is to pick what is the best course of action out of everything; it's stuff the CCC has access to)

How the linked statement supports exactly that it's the entity behind the series? "As I'm writing this" context-wise just means regarding what he's saying, not the narrative of the setting itself. And many of the powers seem questionable.
It's not directly stated, but It is implied on several moments. Aside from that example, there is also the fact that they are glad when the player says they like the game, and the player responds with "np", implying that they are thanking the player. It wouldn't make sense for them to say "np" if its just some random person asking if they like the game. Of course, this could also mean that they are just responsible for the Plot of the game, as shown in the previous example where they were still typing the script/fail message.

They are just random comments regarding what happens, it don't necessarily have direct implications over it manipulating the plot without further details, I'm not even sure you can even call it a character beyond those comments. It never appearing directly also doesn't make it non-corporeal by default.

Last edited:
Back