• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Discussion had started before the forum move about revisions for the Henry Stickmin page due to the arrival of a new game. The previous discussions were here and here

Previous discussions include ability additions, new characters, and tier upgrades (High 8-C/-B)

Something else to bring up is the canonicity of Among Us to the Henry Stickmin series

Yeah, I saw. That's what reminded me to make this thread. That and trying to post all the profiles/revisions I made while waiting for the move lol

While it's still a WIP, I'm currently working on a Sandbox for what Henry's profile would look like after revisions (The P&A section is nowhere near done and some of the stats still need to be filled out, but I'm mostly just seeing if his tiering is alright)

So from what I can see so I know how to revise my waiting profiles, RHMR is Multi-City Block level+, but what about the Orbital Station and CCC?

We can make organization profiles for them once we do the revisions.

By the way, as I said earlier, Henry was capable of defeating RHMR in base form, twice (another one was with Ellie), so his cap would be at most 8-A

No, I mean I already have the profiles. I just wanted to know if anything happens to their AP.

Odd, I remember being told here that it can't be taken as canon to Among Us out of the references seemingly not being meant to be taken that far or so.

A CRT would have to be made over that at this point.

Yeah, I don't oppose it, but we would need a CRT so they're able to share a category or something.

You know linking threads isn't the end of it?

You still need to provide an understandable complication of the changes proposed and their reasoning in this thread itself :V

Just a note that after the revisions are applied, I will make the 2 profiles I am working on for the verse.

Also, Henry should have resistance to cosmic radiation and extreme cold, since as long as he has a supply of oxygen, he can survive in space.

Nothing really, at least currently out of no feats really leading to scaling between either or the like.

Anyways, as I was saying, I think Henry should also have these abilities

Base:
-Resistance to Cosmic Radiation, and Extreme Cold
-Convert is more so Morality Manipulation
-Transformation (Can turn into stone)
-Attack Reflection
-Air Manipulation
-Teleportation (via Wormhole)
-Body Control (via Free Transform)
-Fusionism
-Limited Plot Manipulation (Was able to get the narrator to attach a lock to a lockless door)
-Forcefield Creation (via Bubble)
-Afterimage Creation
-Hacking (via Scrambler. Temporarily reprogramed Right Hand Man)
-Martial Arts
-Magic
-Self-Destruction
-Breaking the Fourth Wall
-Intangibility (via Wall Clip)
-Pressure Points (via Cheap Fighting Combo. Prevents the opponent from being able to move when being attacked)

With Equipment:
-Spatial Manipulation (Can swap places with people via Swapper)
-Acid Manipulation
-Elasticity (via Stretch Chewies)
-Sleep Manipulation via Tranquilizer
-Transformation (via Bug Juice, Mushroom and Metal Cap)
-Size Manipulation (via Shrink Ray, Cookie, and Mushroom)
-Time Travel (via Time Machine)
-Gravity Manipulation
-Possession (via Toppy)
-Mind Manipulation (via Mind Crystal)
-Limited Reality Warping (via Downgrader)
-Transmutation (Can turn things into a leaf via Leafmöde)
-Paper Manipulation
-Duplication (via Duplicatorange)
-Paralysis Inducement (via Boomerang)
-Flight
-Spaceflight
-Deconstruction (via Big Sword)
-Intangibility (via Item)
-Data Manipulation (via MissingNo and CorrupTick)
-Can cause Lag via the Lag Switch
-Can restore stamina with food

With Cybernetics:
-Flight
-Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2)
-Spatial Manipulation (Can swap places with Reference)

Last edited:
Anyone else?

Oh yeah, and as for the rating via explosives, when applying it, leave it out for now until I can get the calc up. Everything else can be applied.

Yeah, he has energy absorption with cybernetics. Should probably also have limited shapeshifting or body control or something since he can change his hand to various weapons

Correct me if I’m wrong, but, unlike RHM, Henrys Spirit, Reference, comes from his Cybernetics, yes? It should be listed under the Cybernetics abilities then.

It doesn't ever specify, but given Reference's supposed assumption that RHM didn't have his stand and RHM's comment on the subject, I would assume it belongs in his cybernetics key, yes.

Pretty sure that Reference stated that Right Hand Man if a feeble man thinking he had lost his stand powers because of no cybernetic enhancements, but it turned out, it was never linked, but he still stated so it wouldve. So, Reference is indeed linked to Henry’s cybernetic enhancements.

Back