• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help with Tier

I'm working on a God-Man profile page and what tier is a character who "limitless powers over all universes and dimensions".

I'm unsure if it's legit or if I should go by feats only.

Feats by Godman: Restarting the universe (he's done it multiple time) Flying from space to earth in nanoseconds. Said to have controll over all atoms in the universe, ( a power which he used to restart the universe)

3-A to Low 2-C for tiering.

Dunno about speed.

hmmm

does he have control over dimensions?

iirc he once moved to another universe probably due to a high dimensional existance (he just went there by walking)

and changed the timeline or something

i think he shud be definitely tier 2

idk exactly where tho

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmmm

does he have control over dimensions?

iirc he once moved to another universe probably due to a high dimensional existance (he just went there by walking)

and changed the timeline or something

i think he shud be definitely tier 2

idk exactly where tho
He was no feat of controlling dimensions I believe, but if we go with that he was unlimited power over all dimensions and universes, wouldn't he be A-1?

^Not really sure about that Mordru in DC comics can teleport peoole to other timelines with a snap of finger, yet his DC is just galaxy level. BFR teleportation just is usually a hax, not AP feat

well in this picture it seems he is moving in a space outside the universes and moving between them in a higher dimensional manner

the universes being seen as mere pictures seems to convey that

so this isnt a case of teleportation

Many characters are capable of entering higher dimension , Anti-Spiral has entered 11th dimensional space yet he's only 2-C. Moving to higher dimension does not equate to AP, as Mighty mentioned

Well, this scan suggests he's low 2C. The above one doesn't. Reverting universe by for billion years should be a low 2C feat I guess

Back