• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help with the Fossil Fighters Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping because I like this franchise and I want the profiles to stay/I found the time to actually do something on here

So all we really know is that Frigi and Igno, if they are NOT in the presence of each other, are canonically compeletly untouchable to conventional Vivosaurs, and are supposed to inherintly be superior to all basic Vivosaurs by default, meaning that they scale to Guhvorn, and possibly beyond them. The reason for this is that, despite being as powerful as they are, conventional Vivosaurs still beat the brains, and those same conventional Vivosaurs were thought to not hold the power to stop either Igno or Frigi on their own. The only way that they could have ever hoped to defeat one was with the help of the other, and all characters believed they were doomed to lose to Frigi if they hadn't got Igno to help them.

Guhnash is casual planet level, possibly higher due to feasting on Planets for a living. The three brains balance out it's power equally, meaning that each brain is At least Small Planet Level, possibly higher.

Conventional Vivosuars are capable of creating Thunderclouds (See Parium), summon lightning (See Parium and Dikelo), fire real, actual lasers (see Dinomaton), and have been seen dealing signficant damage to large buildings in the Comic/Manga. Meaning that Basic Vivosaurs should at least be Building/Large Building Level, potentially MHS is the lightning is acceptable. If not, then we need to discuss this more.

Hunter, the protag of the first game, should have Keys like this. Start of Game (Building/Large Building Level at least) | Mid-Game (Whatever the result is for sinking the entire island, since his Vivosuars could keep up with a weakened Frigi/Igno, who were still capable of potentially sinking the island if they were in each other's presence and fighting for long enough) | At least Small Planet Level, possibly higher (Could take on and defeat the brains of Guhnash, was believed to be the only person capable of this feat)

I think we almost have the required materials to make a calc for the island sinking, but tbh I suck at those kinds of calcs. :/

I believe we should indeed start focusing on who scales to what. And by who, I mean main cast.

Weaker Vivosaurs can summon lightning bolts, Thunder clouds, hurricanes, eruptions and earthquakes. So the low-tiers could vary quite a lot. No matter which is used to find a level of power for low-level vivosaurs, it scales to basic, weak Vivosaurs owned by low-tier Fossil Fighters.

We could judge mid-tiers, at least the mid-tiers from the first game, by scaling to the weakened states of Frigi and Igno. As shown in-game and through the story, both Igno and Frigi get weaker in each other's presence, and it was stated that the two of them could have sunk the whole island had they gone on fighting for long enough. In the main story, Hunter was then able to start dealing actual damage to Frigi when Igno was on his team by even using his basic Vivosaurs, meaning that his Vivosaurs, and other characters on a similar rank and Level to him, are likely capable of the same level of power as the weakened Frigi/Igno. (To truly find how powerful this is, we still need the island sinking to be calced). People like Rosie and Saurhead should be this strong.

High tiers are based on Guhnash, which has been spoken of several times. Frigi and Igno individually should be comparable to the Brains of Guhnash, Hunter straight up fought them, and Dynal at least kept up with Hunter right near the end of the game. If you wanna get technical, ZongaZonga, Rupert and Dina/Dino could also be Small Planet Level since they are all comparable to each other and Dino/Dina can fight and beat Dynal after the main story is finished. Dynal even compares them to Hunter after he loses.

I'd say Frigid and ignorance are far above Gunash's brains in theIraq primemail. BTW, anyone have Calcs on Dynals antimatter beam?

Did this thread ever lead anywhere?

We were on track to have some things done, but it just never ended up happening. Although I do intend to continue looking for feats soon.

Okay. Perhaps it would be better if I close this thread, so you can start a new one after you have found more information?

Okay. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back