• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help wanted for Semnia (& Possibly the Wonderful World verse if need be.)

I really need your help on this; the verse is a mess, but I have to deal with Semnia first. I'll try & supply as much canon info as I can, & I'll show some feats for Semnia in the future.

I'll do a respect thread later.

Here are some info I can supply for now:

Semnia's Moveset + Primary combos.

(The following Quote is in JP. Please use RomajiDesu.)

õ¢┐þö¿µ¡ªÕÖ¿Òü«ÕÉìÒü»µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«µ©ªÒü©Òü¿Õ╝òÒüìÒüÜÒéèÞ¥╝Òü┐ÒÇüÕæ¢ÒéÆÕû░ÒéëÒüåÒÇîµÀ▒µÀÁÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇìÒÇü

ÞºªÒéîÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒéÆÞàÉÚúƒÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇîþá┤µ╗àÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇì

Ú¡öÕèøÒü«µÁüÒéîÒéÆõ╣▒ÒüùÒÇüÞ║½õ¢ôÒéÆÞØòÒéÇÒÇîþü¢þªìÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇìÒÇü

þ®║ÚûôÒéÆÕêçÒéèÞúéÒüÅÒÇîµû¡þÁÂÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇìÒÇü

Õ»¥Þ▒íÒéÆþ®║ÚûôÒüïÒéëµÂêÒüùÕÄ╗ÒéïÒÇîµÂêÕñ▒Òü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇìÒÇü

Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆþä╝ÒüìÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüÖÒÇîþìäþéÄÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇìÒÇü

Þí¿ÞúÅõ©Çõ¢ôÕàëÒü¿ÚùçÒéƵôìÒéïÒÇîÕăÕêØÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇìÒÇîþÁéþäëÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇì

(These are the name of Semnia's Weapons, and their abilities.)

(I'll handle the Pic in the future.)

(I'll handle the Winquotes via RomajiDesu.)

Basically, I just want help with the Powers & Abilities for Semnia (Wonderful World)

If you're willing, use the Info I supplied thus far to help. I'm trying to repair the verse anyway, so I'll deal with that myself.

Thanks for helping (IF anyone wants to...)! :)

PS: I couldn't find a tag that would fit content revision, or P&A. :(

I had to rush the translation via Google Translate. A more legit translation will come soon...

The name of weapons we use is dragged into the vortex of the abyss, the "devil sword of abyss" that eats life,

"Magical sword of destruction" that corrodes what touched

"Magical sword of disaster" to disturb the flow of magical power and eat away the body,

"Magic sword of discontinuance" to break up the space,

"Magical sword of disappearance" to erase objects from space,

"Devil sword of hellfire" which burns everything,

Covering the front and back of light and darkness "original primordial sword" "demonic sword of the end"

Any thoughts before RomajiDesu?

Back