• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wonderful World CRT In Regards to the Abyss

After so much research, I was trying to make this CRT to evaluate something about a certain Wonderful World (Verse). As of currently, aforementioned verse has gotten a huge boom of fans from the west besides myself. But I have one thing to talk about regardless: The Abyss. This is a literal dimension of reality devised to kill organic life. While gameplay hasn't accurately shown this, Semnia (Wonderful World)'s 7-in-1 Demonic Rune Sword can do all kinds of Hax for each. In this case, I'll be Talking about the Base Devil Sword itself "The Devil Sword of the Abyss", otherwise known by its weapon name: Avitus. Semnia actually never makes the Abyss itself; rather, she throws Avitus like a Disc, & creates a Vortex; an Abyss Vortex if you would, that opens an entry to the Abyss Vortex's Suck up those in range, though if the Wonderful World (Verse) didn't have Magic Defense, this is an easy OHK. Analyzing such a Singularity, while Vortexes typically reside in Aquatic sources, they can also have properties of rotating Black Holes. Upon entry, Organic life ceases to exist; unless you have some way to bypass this; but even so, the comparison of a Black Hole that Rotates as it's created by Avitus is already in range. Since these Vortexes force one to a Pocket Dimension of Reality that already has killed you before going further in, I'll show some feats & explain their uses.

• Importance/Priority:: All 1 (This is to show how Semnia's Abyss works on several differing aspects. This can help for what kind of Dimension of Reality the Abyss is.)
This size could be larger than the arena itself would assume. Since the Abyss is a Separate Dimensional Space of Reality, I've no idea whether to call it a Pocket Dimension that can be opened w/ Avitus, or another Dimension of some other kind outside the Wonderful World Universe. Knowing Semnia can access this; it's probably 1/2&1/2. But based on this, there is another way to enter the Abyss...

If the verse wanted, they can block blasts of light coming from the Devil Sword of Origin, otherwise known as Mistul. Even as it is forming, Mistul itself formed, Mistul can also transform itself into the Devil Sword of Demise, AKA Enderiva. While in this status, passage of time temporarily stops; & this IS the Abyss technically. If one gets in this way, that means instant death. Surprisingly, though, the verse can use Magic Defense just fine like they did blocking Mistul as they can w/ Enderiva.

But even some other things can't be successful; even Aiwhen's Down Whirlwind Ability was frozen in time; without time, at a status where Blur speed is paused until Enderiva impales the area.

I initially thought the Abyss is some kind of Void, but after ol' Duna-chan herself used her electric discharges; & it still worked just fine in the Abyss; this is no longer a possibility; Void Creation would imply no energy ever being physically possible in such a realm. Since Electricity is a common energy producer, this proves this is truly non-Void. But that's not the strangest thing here...

For truly unknown reasons, Shake can use his Eye of the Spirits Finish Skill to dodge Enderiva's Darkness Shockwave. The fact he survived that meant this Skill can also exist outside of a lack of Time Passage, almost as if he can make his own.

Shake's Eye of the Spirits, & even Friede's Evil Omen Finish Skills can mess with Semnia's Devil Sword of the Abyss' time it lasts aesthetically & in general.

Eldio of all things can also disappear from plain sight to dodge Enderiva. This has resulted as a result of Invisibility & Intangibility all at once.

Even Friede has been able to dodge Enderiva as if she is a Shadow;

Apparently, light can exist in this kind of dimension; but if this is a certain degree of Darkness, why isn't light swatting it? This brings the Possibility that the Abyss has Immunity to Light Manipulation of the highest kind; Mistul's Light is only equal to Enderiva's Darkness; ironically this should imply Mistul's Light also having Immunity to Darkness Manipulation of the highest degree, at least while Devil Sword of Origin is in progress, & is not cancelled into Devil Sword of Demise.

What's the Weirdest part of this whole thing? Simple, Semnia is outside of the Abyss in its entirety (Remember, Enderiva auto transports the target to the Abyss w/o Avitus needing to do anything. Just a Reminder.), & is out of reach. This is also not true. Friede's Night Stalker Finish Skill can hit Semnia even before frame no.1 of her reappearing as the Abyss perishes. From there, Friede can also engulf the inside of the Abyss with her own Darkness from the inside as the attack is in progress.

Just more Timef---ry

This basically works the same way as Shake's Eye of the Spirits.

This one's EXTREMELY tricky. Having Avitus create an entryway to a Dimensional Space that murders is one thing, but blowing it up to create a puddle of some kind of Darkness I've no idea about while Purple Flames all over immolate those in range (Sorry, Iori Yagami fans, this kid has more Purple Flame than he have canonly lost since the last time he had that ability. XP). I dunno what to even call it; exploding a Rotating Black Hole-esque idea to another realm of nonexistence is just crazy.

That about wraps up my ideas for the qualities of the Abyss. It's going to be hard to take all this in mind, much less try & identify this realm of death, but unless you can help w/ this kind of thing that would make the Wonderful World (Verse) stronger than before, likely or not, what is your thoughts on this? Actually, I made this CRT w/ a lot of elements, a question as to what the heck kind of real-life Black Hole (Abyss Vortex), & what Dimensional Space type (the Abyss) these could be. This is one mysterious Space indeed. & I'm truly sorry for the mammoth amount of text, but there is a lot mentioned about this as a matter of fact...

Thanks again for any help. This was one long thing to make...

Bump-logo-rcm992x0
This is a lot more important than you think. I just want an evaluation for this, as it is a very powerful dimensional space of reality. If good enough, it might actually upgrade the entire verse for being able to survive in it w/o dying (Which is what The Abyss is devised as; a murdering pocket dimension.). I really would like an evaluation on this. Thank you, & go ahead, & try & read as much of it as possible, & help me out on this, please. :)

BUMP!
Bump #2, & nobody's responding. This CRT is for Semnia, & her ability to access the Abyss where nobody else can. That said, she too, could be able to survive if she wanted...

I wonder if any of you can find out about the Abyss of the Wonderful World (Verse). This might lead to a possible upgrade if successful. Now it's all you. What will you be able to do?

BUMP THIS CRT, SO IT HAS SUPPORT.

I actually blame someone for revising the Tags to things that aren't popular enough for this. Revising them back to, more hopefully, fitting tags...

This is important for the verse. I get it, nobody knows of this franchise, but remember, There are more EN players than ever. & I believe this garnishes attention. Maybe give this some? I worked too hard on this to give this up. I'll work on my Sandbox regarding LUDESIA later.

Please give this a chance.

Whoa! What a ton of the content revision! I'll definitely help you with it, even if I'm not knowledgeable about it. I'm busy with other things, so I'll actually investigate the CRT later, when I'll be free. Just sayin' that I'm keeping an eye on this CRT.

&... I thought there were new restrictions on the CRT thing as of recent? Just wanted to remind you of this as I don't get it myself; personally of course. Not sure if you need the approval of another superior to even you, but very well. I'm just merely wondering of the new CRT rules stated by the staff (I'm obviously a huge noob to a point where I never promoted once. DX Maybe that's for the best for me?)...

The upcoming CRT rules are mostly just a clarification of already existing rules. Just sayin'. The admins and discussion mods are likely just unwilling to work with such a massive bulk of the CRT.

I still can't work with your CRT because I'm busy with image editing work. At least somebody noticed ya, huh?

BUMP!
Well, 4 days w/o a Bump. Distraction Levels Rising. I wonder myself if Skalt711 is done w/ Image Editing. Being the lone witness of this post, I wonder where he (she?) last left off?

Anyone willing to help with the CRT in case Skalt is MIA? Thanks in advance! ^_^

I was busy with final tests. And yes, the image editing work is done long ago. Now that the tests are over, I'm basically free for 3 months straight. I'm very satisfied by it :)

I'm male btw.

Well, whenever you're ready then, Skalt711. :) I've other things to do myself in the meanwhile.

I'm still investigating the CRT, but here's one point I'd like to say: from what the video from second feat shows, Magic Defense is likely the game mechanics thing that is unqualifable due to the defense likely blocking the attack for gameplay purposes. It wouldn't be fun if the attack bypassed Magic Defense.

If you say so, then the second feat is likely applicable. As for the first feat, the Abyss feels more of a normal dimension, not a pocket dimension. I guess that third and fourth feat are fine.

I'm still thinking about other feats.

Hey. In case you're still thinking about the other Feats, I think I can Debunk at least one: When Enderiva is created despite the Light Emitted from Mistul still being Emitted. Graphical Glitching. That could be debunked; same for the same level of Light to exist in an Area of Darkness like the Abyss w/ the same amount of Darkness. Oh, & to prove the Abyss itself literally kills upon entry (Not to be confused w/ the gameplay; which shows too little for this case.) The first of Semnia's MaKen (Ma = Devil, or something similar only using that particular Kanji (I just threw in Romaji to make more sense of it.).) & Ken = Sword, Saber, Blade, etc. literally creates a Vortex to the Abyss by throwing such a blade, & as it rotates, creates those vortexes. Gameplay doesn't show it, but according to Semnia's Backstory as a part of the game, that sword sucks those into the Abyss, eating at Life itself; & based on what's already implied, if it's not a Pocket Dimension, it still has the "One Way In, No Way Out" rule in any case. I hope this can help, Skalt711... :)

BUMP!
Still there, Skalt711? I actually mentioned at least some things that could ease your Revision Approval on this regard. You said you have 3 Months free, right? I dun suppose you're still doing imagery assistance? You do still wanted to do this kind of CRT, right? I wonder what thought you put this through... :)

Ahhh. I'm relaxing on my weekends because of sheer stress I gained during this week.

So yeah, tomorrow is my ultimate school day and after that I'll actually be able to do whatever during 3 months of holidays.

I see. Well, good luck on whatever is needed to be done on your IRL behalf then. I'll be watching out for this post until then; even if it means mindless Daily Bumping. XP

Just for a check that I'm alive.

In cases of when you can't prove the Abyss to be a pocket dimension, then a full-fledged dimension should be assumed.

The fifth, sixth and seventh feat are very suspicious. Let me share some of my thoughts:
If Shake's profile says anything about Eye of the Spirits: "Eye of the Spirits: Obtained at a young age, Shake can see departed souls, spiritual entities, & even can keep up with even the fastest characters of his verse. It can even be used in combat, & needs rejuvenation in nature. Shake usually does this in the Forests.", then I can assume that there is no way for Shake to dodge the Abyss. The game feat is basically the only proof that the skill can work in timeless environment. However, it is likely to be unreliable due to its nature originated from game mechanics and as we know, it tends to transmute feats into outliers. Unless there are any other proofs to the Eye of the Spirits feats, I think that both fifth and sixth feat are good examples of an outlier caused by Game Mechanics.

The seventh feat has the same fate. Eldio's profile has only these items to be interesting:

• Illusion Magic: Eldio can create an illusionary clone to either an explode into an opponent, move slowly, and even Dissapear in place.
  • Silent Killer: Disappears in place. can be chained to an appropriate S move.
  • (ÔÇ╗) Albatross: A move that is chainable from either Shadow Move/Silent Killer. Eldio strikes from behind after he disappears.
But it is unlikely that his, let's say, hax can work in the Abyss' environment due to sheer outlierness, caused by, again, the game mechanics, of the feat. Unless there are any other proofs of the feat's legitimacy, it should not be qualified.

Hmmm... Quite a Dilemma indeed. Considering I might actually agree w/ this. Friede's Night Stalker Finish Skill was able to attack Semnia despite her being outside such a Dimension entirely; even calling it a Counter Hit. That, I actually can agree. For the Full Fledged Dimension Part, I actually have at least something from the guide. But, prepare for some JP... "õ¢┐þö¿µ¡ªÕÖ¿Òü«ÕÉìÒü»µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«µ©ªÒü©Òü¿Õ╝òÒüìÒüÜÒéèÞ¥╝Òü┐ÒÇüÕæ¢ÒéÆÕû░ÒéëÒüåÒÇîµÀ▒µÀÁÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒÇì". Since I'm trash when it comes to JP, I'll use two differing Translations; only one of which is my own...

"The name of the weapon used is dragged into the vortex of the abyss, and it is a 'sword of the abyss' that offers life."

Even RomajiDesu has this translation; & both aren't even close. Exploring more of this, I discovered something outside of this...

"The Name of the Weapon used is the Devil Sword of the Abyss, which drags an Abyss Vortex that Eats at life"

All story, no consistent gameplay. However, once you find that Semnia has more of these as well, including one that even disrupts the Flow of Magic; considering this can also apply to anyone w/ Magic Defense, Creating a Ball of Fire that is stated to "Burn Everything", even have a blade that can Cut Spatial Idea, also adding to Semnia's ability to have large attack range even outside of the Abyss, but no reversals, & is the slowest Midrange weight character in the verse (Even Rosalice (Wonderful World) is faster than her, & she is Heavyweight.).

But, considering this is the Abyss only, it seems My translation of the "Devil Sword of the Abyss" matters, but how gameplay interoperates this, All it does, is eat at an enemies' life; no instance of sucking one in like a Vortex should. Hmph. So let's just do an Overall Battle Report on what's confirmed, & what's sheerly Bonkers enough of it to be true:

1. The Abyss is a Full Fledged Dimension; it's not a Void, but it does kill upon entry via having your life forces eaten alive as you're sucked in.

2. Sasari (Wonderful World)'s Blocking animation should be considered as a base for how the entire verse "Blocks" (As A Barrier like that of Sasa Rider herself.)

3. Gameplay still proves nothing.

These, at least can be considered; you might be correct in your decision to disqualify all but these. Regardless, Semnia (Wonderful World) is an incredibly hax'd 14 yr. old w/ more overwhelming power even alongside a Mysterious Dimension of Reality...

But that's just my Claim. I'll leave the rest to you...

BUMP!
Back, Skalt711. Just wanted to bring up some things regarding Point 2 I made quite a while back. It is weird that the verse can Block the likes of Abyss Vortexes via Invitation to the Abyss, Demon Sword of Origin's Light Blasts, & Demon Sword of Demise (Where the Abyss itself is already around, & the latter Sword's Dark Shockwaves can also be blocked; all while using Ol' Sasa Rider's Blocking as a base.). If this is even possible, Sasari as a base would lead to 1 of 2 things:

A: The Magic Defense in the form of Sasari's Blocking as a base is apparently enough to allow a defense from a Vortex that eats at life even though this kind of Vortex should be able to suck one in; but at least it's not like many other things debunked previously, & even Demon Sword of Demise has the entire verse surviving somehow, even though their life would've been eaten alive, but blocking in the same style as Sasari Haruha as a base from a blade that causes a huge explosion as it impales, & the verse survives...

B: ...or not...

This is important as I just had the idea in my head, & never consulted you as a result. I'd like your opinion on this; is it for show, or is all the blocking, which is still scaled from Sasari's Defenses in this case, truly worthless? & if we're still assuming the Abyss if just a Full Fledged Dimension, & not a Pocket Dimension, I forgot to say this, but how is it so?

Finally, is there even a guide to do calculations here? After seeing Magenda use such a Finish Skill that might be faster than so many characters, I wonder if I can do something I already recorded before. But it would be ironic as Magenda's first of two Finish Skills makes her so fast, I wonder who's better; The Youngest Demon Hunter, or a Slave Swordswoman? I can only find out if I can find a guide to do Calcing for myself...

Oh, & yes, it's a Speed Calc.

Back