• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything about Wonderful World debunked is (NOT) a lie.

WARNING: These comments are taken from Ainefill's Twitter Page. HOWEVER, by the end of all this, you'll find out that all this is true thanks to two differing credible sources. If you still don't trust this, at least know that Ainefill has a promise to try & back up... Read at your own risk.

There are some secrets so dark no human mind should ever contain them. Interested?
~ Nefarox​
I hope you know that referrence, because it's Magic: The Gathering.

Anyways let's start with how I'll mention my references: I'll mention a Twitter post by Ainefill himself that I asked a question to (Yep; these questions is asked by me to learn more about the verse.)

With that said, let's begin.

First, I'm actually showcasing a vid of gameplay demonstration: It's not just about the Abyss Vortex, it's also about it's crucification after that...

Now you saw that, what if I told you this can go higher? Not via gameplay, but you'll find out in the end of all this. Here's an actual statement by Ainefill...

Òé╗ÒâáÒâïÒéóÒü«µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«Õè╣µ×£þ»äÕø▓Òü»µ£ÇÕñºÒüºÒééÒüØÒéîÒü╗Òü®Õ║âÒüÅÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇéÕìèÕ¥ä500mÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒüîÚÖÉþòîÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
Yes, this is the same character still, but what does this translate to?

The effect range of the Abyss of Semnia is not so wide at most. The radius of about 500m would be the limit.
~ Rough Translation​
Think this way: Radius is still half the Diameter. x2 gives us 1000m diameter. That's JUST the Abyss Vortex alone. Just imagine exploding it into a Crucification of the Abyss.

Another one should provoke a lie I thought awhile back...

ÒéªÒâ½ÒâòÒéºÒé╣Òü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝Òü»ÒâæÒâ│Òâüõ©ÇþÖ║ÒüºÕ▒▒ÒüîÕÉ╣ÒüìÚúøÒüÂÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
This is for Wolfes Galgani.

It is said that the power of Wolfes is a punch and a mountain blows away.
~ Rough Translation​
Despite showing no Height size in meters, this would be big for a Durability/AP upgrade as Wolfes is meant to be playable in the future anyway. just imagine how much power Wolfes Galgani would need to blow away Olympus Mons on Mars... >_<

Alright, enough Wolfes in our head, let's move on...

Õ┐൫║µï│Òü»ÒâåÒâ®ÒâûÒâ¼ÒéñÒé»Òü«þá┤ÕúèÒü½Òü»ÕÅèÒü│Òü¥ÒüøÒéôÒüîÒÇüþöƒÞ║½ÒüºÕÅùÒüæÒéïÒü¿þ®┤ÒüîÚûïÒüìÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
This is about Claudette (Wonderful World)'s "Deadly Blow!".

Deadly Blow does not destroy Terra Break, but when you receive it by a living body it opens a hole.
~ Revised Rough Translation​
Yep, that huge punch does pack alot when it connects. That's why so few can tank it AND LIVE, with a full HP Gauge alone.

ÒâòÒéºÒâòÒéºÒü«µ£ÇÕñºÚ¡öµ│òÒü»Õø¢Òüîõ©ÇÒüñµ╗àÒü│Òü¥ÒüÖÒüîÒÇüþÖ║ÕïòÒü¥ÒüºÒü½µÖéÚûôÒüîÒüïÒüïÒéïõ©èÒü½ÕèᵩøÒüîÕç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒÇüõ║║ÚûôÒü½Òü»µ£¼µ░ùÒüºõ¢┐ÒéÅÒüÜÒÇüÕ»¥Ú¡öµùÅþö¿Òü«µêªÕèøÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÚüïþö¿ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
Remember the infamous Fefe? Well for those who don't...

The greatest magic of Fefe is that one country will perish, but since it takes time to activate and can not be adjusted, it is not seriously used for humans, and it is operated as a fighting force for the opponent.
~ Rough Translation​
Felmina's Fefe form apparently has a magic capable of Country Level properties, but Fefe refuses to use it on Humans. At least there's The Leor Twins...

Continuing on Fefe...

ÒâòÒéºÒâòÒéºÒü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝Òü»õ©ÇÕø¢(country)ÒéÆþäªÕ£ƒÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒü╗Òü®Òü«þá┤ÕúèÕèøÒüîÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüþá┤ÕúèÕèøÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüÖÒüÄÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÕ»¥õ║║µêªÒüºÒü»õ¢┐ÒéÅÒéîÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüþá┤ÕúèÕèøÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüÖÒüÄÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÕ»¥õ║║µêªÒüºÒü»õ¢┐ÒéÅÒéîÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
This is how Fefe fights as a result outside of gameplay.

The power of Fefe has destructive power enough to make a country a scorched land. However, because destructive power is too strong, it is not used in interpersonal warfare.
~ Rough Translation​
This means Fefe's Country Level feat was for nothing. At least Wolfes' feat has potential... But, One stream eons ago stated there was going to be a 2v2 variant. No word about has been heard since.

But the next quote may surprise you...

ÚÇÜÕ©©Òü«ÒâòÒéºÒâ½ÒâƒÒâèÒü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝Òü»Õ░ÅÕ¡ªþöƒÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
This is About Regular Felmina's IQ.

The power of normal Felmina is about elementary school student.
~ Rough Translation​
Basically saying, Felmina, who is 18 by the way, & Cielo is smarter for summoning a Spirit Contract on her first class, you have a real Smallfry (Zako) in the verse...

Ú¡öµ│òÚÿ▓Õ¥íÕèøÒü«Õ╝▒Òüäõ║║ÚûôÒüªÒü½ÕÉ©ÒüäÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒéïÒü¿µ¢░ÒéîÒüªµ¡╗Òü½Òü¥ÒüÖÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
Semnia again... This time, it's regarding the Abyss upon entry...

When a weak magical defense power is sucked into a Vortex, it collapses and dies.
~ Rough Translation​
While Weak Magic Defense can protect to a tiny degree, those without Magic Ability would stand no chance...

Ú¡öÕëúÒü«ÕèøÒü»Òü¥ÒüáÒü╗Òü¿ÒéôÒü®ÞºúµÿÄÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÞ®│þ┤░Òü»õ©ìµÿÄÒüºÒüÖÒÇé
µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«Ú¡öÕëúÒü½ÒüñÒüäÒüªÒü»ÒÇüÕêÑþ®║ÚûôÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüùÒüªÕÉ©ÒüäÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒéÅÒüæÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇüõ©¡Õ┐âÚâ¿Òü½þöƒþë®ÒüîþöƒÕ¡ÿÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÞ¼ÄÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüùÒüªÕÉ©ÒüäÕ»äÒüøÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒüºÒüÖÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
Once more for Semnia.

The power of the Demonic Sword has not been clarified yet, so details are unknown. Regarding the Abyss of a Demonic Sword, it does not create another space and sucks in, it seems that it creates a mysterious space where living things can not survive in the center and is sucking in.
~ Rough Translation​
Basically, it is a Special Space that One Shots those with Weak Magic Defense or none at all. The result? By entering, you just die.

No worries, this is the last of these "fallacies"...

ÕàÀõ¢ôþÜäÒü¬µò░Õ¡ùÒü»õ©ìµÿÄÒüºÒüÖÒÇéµò░ÕìüÒâíÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½ÒéÁÒéñÒé║Òü«ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬ÒâóÒâ│Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒüºÒééÕÉ╣ÒüìÚúøÒü░ÒüÖÕ¿üÕèøÒüîÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
Claudette again; & I might be wrong about Kaiju size now...

Specific figures are unknown. It has the power to blow off even huge monsters of several tens of meters in size.
~ Rough Translation​
I asked about this myself; but it did not come in properly...

Apparently monsters several tens of meters in size is the limit, but what? And yes, I was wrong about Kaiju sized monsters...

All these claims have been denied as "Tweets by the creator is untrustworthy."

What if I told you you were wrong for Ainefill's case all this time? Proof:

ÒüäÒüÜÒéîÒé╣ÒâêÒâ╝Òâ¬Òâ╝ÒüºµÿÄÒüïÒüòÒéîÒéïÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé
~ Ainefill​
Note this is NOT the only proof...

Either story will reveal it.
~ Rough Translation​
Basically, most of the comments by Ainefill have been stated to be part of official canon as of some update; most likely V1.000. Basically, these are for Story Mode, so it will in fact be canon; thus are legitimate feats. Still not enough? What if I told you Ainefill has a dedicated section to his fellow fans ON HIS SITE. It's in the Applause Reply Page. Don't worry, the ecchi pics are all clothed. No worries.

Thanks for reading. I apologize to all Wikia members Everywhere...

I'll chat later... >_>

Thoughts?

BUMP!
Once again, I apologize for the HUMONGASAUR's share of wall of text, and if it does offend some. Or whatnot... X/

Can you summarise what you want in an easy to understand fashion?

Just write a brief easy to understand summary of what you want to change and why.

Oh. & all this time I was editing alot of stuff... Will be done soon enough, Ant.

I hope this is decent... I actually need the Translations & JP to prove my point. Any advice?

I don't know. I am too busy to spend much time on this.

Just focus on what other more important things to deal with, & I'll deal with this 50% & the other 50% you responded on; IF I'm the only one who knows of this verse; leave it to me to decide my own fate. Wish me luck. I'll try & deal with both halves myself. Good luck on more important things Ant.

Well, I suppose that you could ask some random staff members to take a look. I am just too tired and busy to focus properly. Sorry.

I suppose it's a good idea, Ant. I'll see what I can do for this;

But not today.
~ The Queen of the Ice Warriors​
Just get some rest, Ant. It seems like I'm acting like Soundwave when I should be like David Tennant. dx I'll leave it alone for now. Thank you for trying.

BUMP!
Again, I'm necroing... I'll probably show some better translations in the future... Found someone willing anyway...

Back