• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

re:A Question(s) about the Wonderful World verse, & some things left unmentioned last time.

For now; even to this day, it seems people will oppose Twitter as "Unreliable". I wanted to test this case to be sure; I mean, Executor N0 did a Respect Thread about Digimo's Royal Knights w/ Twitter elements...

If you remember who Rescana is; which you don't, I have an update on how Ainefill's Tweets work. His ideas might actually be true. But just to be sure:

þ¼¼õ©Çõ¢ìÒÇüÒâ¼Òé╣Òé½Òâ╝ÒâèÒâ╗ÒéóÒâ½Òâ×ÒâçÒéúÒéó On a July 24, 2017 tweet while he & I did do such a thing, this is what he posted (Note: I refrained from any other ideas of that comment.):

• Rescana Now.
  • Rescana Then.
Rescana=Almadia.

Since we know Òâ¼Òé╣Òé½Òâ╝Òâè = Rescana, I had to translate to see if Ainefill-san is true to his word; even on Twitter... ÒéóÒâ½Òâ×ÒâçÒéúÒéó = A-Ru-Ma-De-I-A. After the JP fanslation, I actually got Almadia. This as a result, proves that Rescana's Last name isn't an assumption; but was planned the whole time. Note that even his Last name translations were bad as well; but should be close enough anyway. This may also even imply some of his tweets to also be more legit than we thought. Is it still enough for me to actually use those tweets after all? Twitter is an unreliable source indeed, but Ainefill-san seems confident in his tweets. I'll let you decide. & once again; seriously I apologize. I pretty much have bad foresight when predicting negative criticism. Just close the other post from before; If ANYONE is going to do such Critty Neg, steer clear then. I've enough of this as it is...

But back on topic to the primary topic (Unless you want to help on this as well; I plan a project as a part of a MASSIVE Revision of the verse...), Would any of you approve of such a Twitter Post being truly legitimate? Ainefill-san wanted to be true to his word. He already planned the "Almadia" Last Name for Rescana…

Well, can we agree that Ainefill-san is telling the truth the whole time? Remember, not even Eldio (Wonderful World) looked like this beforehand; he had twin blades of some weird kind.

• Eldio Now
  • Eldio The
Even if Ainefill-san is being outlandish about his Tweets, they seem to tell some kind of truth in some way. Here are 3 of actual note:

Òé╗ÒâáÒâïÒéóÒü«µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«Õè╣µ×£þ»äÕø▓Òü»µ£ÇÕñºÒüºÒééÒüØÒéîÒü╗Òü®Õ║âÒüÅÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇéÕìèÕ¥ä500mÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒüîÚÖÉþòîÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇéÒéªÒâ½ÒâòÒéºÒé╣Òü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝Òü»ÒâæÒâ│Òâüõ©ÇþÖ║ÒüºÕ▒▒ÒüîÕÉ╣ÒüìÚúøÒüÂÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

Google Translate: The effect range of Abyss is not so wide at the maximum. A radius of about 500m is the limit. The power of Wolfes is said to blow away the mountains with a single punch.

My translation w/ RomajiDesu as a base: Semnia's effective range of the Abyss is not that wide. A radius of about 500m is the limit. The Power of Wolfes is said to blow away Mountains with a single punch.

(NOTE: Several translations state either one or more Mountains. What's your thoughts?)

ÕàÀõ¢ôþÜäÒü¬µò░Õ¡ùÒü»õ©ìµÿÄÒüºÒüÖÒÇéµò░ÕìüÒâíÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½ÒéÁÒéñÒé║Òü«ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬ÒâóÒâ│Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒüºÒééÕÉ╣ÒüìÚúøÒü░ÒüÖÕ¿üÕèøÒüîÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

Google Translate: The specific number is unknown. It has the power to blow even a huge monster of several tens of meters.

My translation w/ RomajiDesu as a base: The exact Figures are Unknown. It (Claudette) has The Power To blow Huge Monsters (Kaiju/µÇ¬þìú) of Several tens of Meters in size.

ÒüäÒüÜÒéîÒé╣ÒâêÒâ╝Òâ¬Òâ╝ÒüºµÿÄÒüïÒüòÒéîÒéïÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé

Google Translate: It will be revealed in the story.

My translation w/ RomajiDesu as a base: It will be revealed in the Story eventually.

Sound outlandish? Well, Ainefill-san did state some outlandish things in his tweets alone; some are even wackier than these. But the third tweet mentioned does sum it altogether; these would be Story Feats; there are 2 BIG foils to this though: First, Wonderful World (Verse) is a FM2K Fighter; meaning there is only so much Ainefill-san can add to his game; & it'll be too much. Second, based on Foil 1: Such a Story Mode would only add more pain; assuming Ainefill-san actually puts in too many characters...

That out of the way, he should be just fine about this; I mean, those Tweets from one of Digimon's Creators for a Respect Thread should be legit enough; & Digimon's been around since, when? 1997; if you count the Tamagotchi-like crap.

Finally, I still wonder about the ~ symbol in JP. Supposedly: ~ is Used in "to from" constructions in Japanese, such as µ£êÒÇ£Úçæµø£µùÑ "from Monday to Friday". I don't get this. is it worth putting in? Some of the names in the Wonderful World (Verse) seem to demand this; & aren't To & From based...

After all that, I apologize for 2 things:

1. Such a HUGE Wall of text yet again; I clearly am unconcise about this... 2. Referencing something outside the main topic more than once.

But in an internet like this, Mercy is non-existent; but I'd like some constructive criticism on this, please? I'll see what opinions I can find from the Multilingualists this time.

Thank you for reading; even if it seems like a novella... XL

BUMP!
6 Days. No response. What does anyone think of the mentioning of such statements in the form of Ainefill-san's Tweets, & do you think they're valid?

If the third tweet is true, then I think that his Twitter notes should be considered a headcanon (which definitely shouldn't count as cano) unless we can find any documented paraphrase/copy of the tweets' context in Wonderful World fiction plot at all.

I don't know anything about the ~ (Japanese) symbol. Maybe you should recheck how it can be used?

Not sure if this is safe to post, but remember that another character in the franchise was showcased for quite awhile; but extremely close to ZILCH was known about her; all but one thing. This was from the "Section" of the Official Site; which not only includes stuff fans asked for fun; the few that do exist in actual canon is crazier than what even I asked. This is just the Tip of the Iceberg:

Òâ╗ ÒâòÒéºÒâòÒéºÒüíÒéâÒéôÒüúÒüªÞ¬░Òü¿õ╗▓ÒüîÒüäÒüäÒéôÒüºÒüÖÒüïÒü¡´╝ƒ ÒâäÒéñÒââÒé┐Òâ╝þÁÁÒéƵïØÞªïÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒüáÒüìÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒüîÕñëÞ║½ÒüùÒüªÒééÒâíÒé¼ÒâìÕÅûÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒüéÒüƒÒéèµêªÕú½Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü»õ©ÇµÁüÒüáÒü¿þó║õ┐íÒüùÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé ÞªûÕèøõ¢Äõ©ïÒü»µêªÚùÿÒü½ÒüèÒüäÒüªÞç┤Õæ¢þÜäÒüºÒüÖÒééÒü«Òü¡ÒÇé ÒâòÒéºÒâòÒéºÒüíÒéâÒéôÒü»ÕÉîÕâÜÒüºÒüéÒéïÒéªÒâ½Òé½ÒüíÒéâÒéôÒü¿õ╗▓Þë»ÒüùÒüºÒüÖÒÇé

Basically, a fan aside from myself asked about Felmina "FeFe" Phoenix's friend; who just so happens to be Uruca Cordelia; a far more confident Court Magician even though her age range while she was 12 seemed like a very upsetting time for her. She's currently 17, & is like Her Zero for FeFe's X (Yet, the only reason why is not just that FeFe isn't confident in her Magic (This actually is canon from the OMAKE section.), but this Meganneko's Magic Experience is potentially as miniscule as your Standard Elementary School Student at least (Cielo (Wonderful World) is stated to be in 4th Grade, & Pale (Wonderful World), much unlike the former is stated to be a Child Prodigy; so stop calling ol' Cielo a "Genius" of any sort!)

You want more insane, you ask? AWESOME. As if this doesn't prove Ainefill-san's Enigmatic Mind still working on Magenda; who has a Childhood form BTW, was even asked:

Òâ╗ µé¬ÒüäþÁäþ╣öÒü½ÒüñÒüïÒü¥ÒüúÒüªõ©ïÕìèÞ║½ÒéƵ®ƒµó░Òü½Õø║Õ«ÜÒüòÒéîÞªïÒüêÒü¬ÒüäÕÉæÒüôÒüåÕü┤ÒüºÒâèÒâïÒé½ÒéÁÒâ¼Òüªµö¥Úø╗ÒüòÒüøÒéëÒéîÚø╗Õèøõ¥øþÁªµ®ƒÒü½ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒâçÒâÑÒâèÒéÆÒüèÚíÿÒüäÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖ´╝êÒâ¬Òé» ÚíöÒü»ÒéóÒâÿÚíöÒüïÒâÆÒé«ÒéúÚíöÒüïÒü®ÒüåÒüùÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒüï õ©ûþòîÞª│þÜäÒü½Úø╗µ░ùÒüúÒüªõ¢┐ÒéÅÒéîÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒéìÒüåÒüï þáöþ®ÂÕ»¥Þ▒íÒü½Òü»Òü¬ÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒéêÒü¡ Úø╗µ░ùÒéÆõ¢┐ÒüúÒüªÒéïÕø¢ÒééÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒüîÒÇüÚ¡öÕèøÒéÆÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òü¿ÒüùÒüªõ¢┐ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒÇüÕêÑÒü½Õ┐àÞªüÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒü¡(^!^)

Basically, it states some Countries in the verse use Electricity, but it isn't necessary as the usual Magical Power as an energy source. Sources that use Electricity though have yet to be mentioned.

I hope this helps. :)

Back