• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help Tiering A Stupid Character I Made

Dreaming Serpent wrote: Does this seem consistant at least? Very first time doing this. Criticism is reccomended please :)

Tier: 10-B | 9-B

Name: Mortimer Rosenthal

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Acts as a medium to spirits. Can channel abilities and memories from invidivuals whose spirits he has either come in contact with or possessed. Cannot replicate their strength level precisely though at the moment as he never completed his training. He also is currently incapable of understanding language that is not English or Mongolian and thus his understanding of what certain spirits are saying could difficult to him.

Attack Potency: Human Level (Mortimer is a thin and frail individual who while does have some fighting expertise is not a human under peak quality) | Wall level (An attack occured in which he had concentrated enough energy to break down a brick wall after punching through his opponent. This however badly damaged his for a while) | At most Wall level

Speed:
Normal Human | Peak Human

Lifting Strength:
Regular Human | Above Average

Striking Strength:
Human Class | Street Class

Durability:
Human Level

Stamina: Human Level

Intelligence:
Gifted

Standard Equipment: Knives, Scalpels, Shovels

Weaknesses: Frail Frame

Dreaming Serpent said:
Does this seem consistant at least? Very first time doing this. Criticism is reccomended please :)

Tier: 10-B | 9-B

Name: Mortimer Rosenthal

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Acts as a medium to spirits. Can channel abilities and memories from invidivuals whose spirits he has either come in contact with or possessed. Cannot replicate their strength level though at the moment as he never completed his training. He also is currently incapable of understanding language that is not English or Mongolian and thus understanding what certain spirits are saying could difficult to him.

Attack Potency: Human Level (Mortimer is a thin and frail individual who while does have some fighting expertise is not a human under peak quality) | Wall level (An attack occured in which he had concentrated enough energy to break down a brick wall after punching through his opponent. This however badly damaged his arm for a month) | At most Wall level

Speed:
Normal Human | Peak Human

Lifting Strength:
Regular Human | Above Average

Striking Strength:
Human Class | Street Class

Durability:
Human Level

Stamina: Human Level

Intelligence:
Gifted

Standard Equipment: Knives, Scalpels, Shovels

Weaknesses: Weak diet, frail frame, mentally questionable
@Haruhi I reformat it to standard format to make it easier to read.

@Ender

By highlight I mean literally highlight it lol. Like command A, shift A, etc. Like you're about to copy paste it so that the text gets highlighted itself. Not the thread.

But ooh ty! Though imo the weakness is yeah, not really combat applicable. But at the same time I don't think it's too bad.

Thank you very much. Sorry the for the weird Text. I don't know how it turns out like that.

But I really appreciate it Ender :)

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Not sure if still relevant since it's been a year since you last posted (lol) but it looks nice enough
Thank you very much. I know I'm new to this but I'd like to get better.

Np. I'm not sure on the weakness part. You can just remove the weak diet part, add in frail body, and yeah I think that might work out in my opinion.

Back