• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed to find a book (Primal Rage)

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
I need to find this old and very obscure book: Primal Rage: The Avatars, as it is fundamental to carry out the revision of the verse.

The problem is that I can't find it anywhere, other than on Amazon at an absurdly high price and some shady websites that claim to have the PDF, but they look pretty unsafe and suspicious.

If anyone knows a way to get or can provide a digital copy of it, I'd be incredibly grateful.

Unfortunately, I do not have a digital copy of the book and do not know of a reliable source of it either.

Edit: I did find one source that may have free downloads on Appmedia or something was what the website was called. But it requires making an account, and there are some inconsistent URLs and it says "Free Trial" implying you do have to pay for an account over time even though some parts says "Free" or "0$". I still find it suspicious.

Last edited:
Yes, please do not do anything unsafe in order to get this book, even if you use the Brave browser, a good VPN, and reliable antivirus software, in combination.

It doesn't seem like anybody here knows about it, and this is not the kind of thread that is appropriate to highlight.

I think it actually replaces Primal Rage 2.

Anyway, I'd prefer not share any contact information, you can upload the pdf on google drive or other hosting websites and share it here in this thread.

Other than that, thank you, it will really save the verse.

I think it actually replaces Primal Rage 2.

Anyway, I'd prefer not share any contact information, you can upload the pdf on google drive or other hosting websites and share it here in this thread.

Other than that, thank you, it will really save the verse.
It's a novelization of the unreleased game.

I'll post a link here in a week or two. I just need to wait for it to come in.

Back