• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help make these abilities more interesting

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The blog Skod made on Shounen and what Cross said about matches and the Masadaverse actually connected to me and I wanted to make the show I'm trying to make more interesting. So I'm gonna list the basis of the main 6 (and the two secondary characters), and I hope you can help me :3

• A clone who can turn his hands and feet into any bladed weapon (from swords to bows to pizza cutters), good Regenerationn and reactive evolution, 400 pounds of a special metal in his body, and gravity and density manipulation.
  • A princess with plant and solar manipulation and wields two axes.
  • A male half-sprite magician and psionic from a different dimension who specializes in fire, ice, and lightning magic, teleportation, telekinesis, and "simple spells."
  • A female thief with mirror and light manipulation who specializes in cloning and invisibility. Wields a crystal light-refracting sword.
  • A male mercenary with super strength who can grow extra limbs and has aura and limited empathic manipulation (calmness only)
  • A male wanderer who takes things easy. He has super speed, flight, and air manipulation. He wields a special dark dagger that in itself has severe darkness and soul manipulation
  • A female secret agent who is basically a cyborg, augmented with nanobots, targeting systems, and increases of strength, speed, martial arts, and reflexes. Has a hammerspace purse that holds all of her weapons.
  • A female from the same alternate dimension who has different force fields and limited fire and ice manipulation, and also has increasing evil forms that increase all of her stats, and gives her darkess manipulation and intangibility. The downside is that she has a hard time controlling them, and becomes sadistic to foe or friend.

Not just Masada's VN's, but i also speak for just about any other verse that people may know like MHA but don't like to move themselves to actually go and do matches for them....another factor is at least having talks of them.

People and their mindsets about powers this and hax that. At least this wikia has people that talk about awesome the series is like Samurai Jack and Warhammer. That can keep me from being bored.....

Back