• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

Don't know about that. Something passive Fear manip that's above John resistance, Power null that prevent the use of anything else including equiement and John lack of natural NPI just make them hitting air until Something kill them.

Anyway I suggest Prototype and Class room of the elite.

Both is in blitz range with Prototype being a danger here but the Remote can easily deal with him.

Gain Ayanokouji intel, Perfect Memories and resistance to information analysis.
Now i don't know what to give for Alex since all of his power except force multipliers are from the virus so i guess you guys should decide on this one.

Edit: If we need to specify, Ayanokouji Perfect Memories from prime and also Alex intel from end of part 1.

Last edited:
Can John beat the Chess Pieces from 5D Chess

They only have melee attacks, so they would be killed by John’s deconstruction in the end, even with their time/dimensional travel and very high speed

This will get John Immeasurable speed and Low 1-C range, which can solo some Tier 2s

They only have melee attacks, so they would be killed by John’s deconstruction in the end, even with their time/dimensional travel and very high speed

This will get John Immeasurable speed and Low 1-C range, which can solo some Tier 2s
Assuming that the pieces can't do anything without a wielder then sure, but it's still an item and would be place under equipment so mega oops on that.

Yeah, Interaction with John is deadly already, so I don't see why.

Anyway I suggest Prototype and Class room of the elite.

Both is in blitz range with Prototype being a danger here but the Remote can easily deal with him.

Gain Ayanokouji intel, Perfect Memories and resistance to information analysis.
Now i don't know what to give for Alex since all of his power except force multipliers are from the virus so i guess you guys should decide on this one.

Edit: If we need to specify, Ayanokouji Perfect Memories from prime and also Alex intel from end of part 1.
I'll add it expect the Intelligence stuff since I'm planning to re-format it.

And we can give John only one ability from the virus, so how about Self-Sustenance? He has every type.

I'll add it expect the Intelligence stuff since I'm planning to re-format it.

And we can give John only one ability from the virus, so how about Self-Sustenance? He has every type.
In that case i'll take Disease manip to turn John into a corpse with nothing but Blacklight Virus or Viral physiology if that don't count. Resistance to poison, biological and deconstruction.

In that case i'll take Disease manip to turn John into a corpse with nothing but Blacklight Virus or Viral physiology if that don't count. Resistance to poison, biological and deconstruction.
Physiology stuff isn't allowed.
The ability need not be a single ability as defined by VsBattles but can simply be a group of abilities bunched together for a specific purpose. This does mean that John cannot inherit physiologies or X Manipulation from a verse, but he can inherit a specific aspect of these that serves a specific function. This will be decided at the discretion of @Naito-desu and sandbox editors.

Viral physioligy doesn't give him much aside from being made of BV, each cell operate independently and basically immortality type 2 and 1.

Edit: if that doesn't work then sure Disease manip, should still give him the same thing regardless.

Viral physioligy doesn't give him much aside from being made of BV, each cell operate independently and basically immortality type 2 and 1.

Edit: if that doesn't work then sure Disease manip, should still give him the same thing regardless.
Where I can find it's abilities then?

So I separated John's intelligence into the following,

Social intelligence, I already explained it before.

Strategic Intelligence, covers problem solving skills like.

Knowledge, pretty self explanatory.

Skills, also self explanatory.

Deduction, the ability to analyze information and that.

I'll be adding the feats now

Also a brief suggestion but maybe we can place a limit on suggested verses per user? I'm worried this could create a backlog if this thread gains enough traction

Assuming it does then sure, for now it have like 4 or 5 people (not counting you) actively do thing so till then, we don't really need it.

Also isn't the Chess pieces equipment? Wouldn't that belong to the equipment and can't be integrate into John?

So I separated John's intelligence into the following,

Social intelligence, I already explained it before.

Strategic Intelligence, covers problem solving skills like.

Knowledge, pretty self explanatory.

Skills, also self explanatory.

Deduction, the ability to analyze information and that.

I'll be adding the feats now
Should there maybe be a section explicitly for combat skill? There is some stuff about it under knowledge but maybe it would be better to just replace that section with combat or make a subsection for combat under strategic intelligence or skills?

Also a brief suggestion but maybe we can place a limit on suggested verses per user? I'm worried this could create a backlog if this thread gains enough traction
Maybe a limit on how many verses a user can suggest within a time period? Like, one verse every three days or something like that?

Should there maybe be a section explicitly for combat skill? There is some stuff about it under knowledge but maybe it would be better to just replace that section with combat or make a subsection for combat under strategic intelligence or skills?
Sure, I think a subsection under skill would work

I don't think he can actually beat 5D chess, check out this thread. And anyways, he would only get the chess pieces as equipment
Just checked, yeah they'll be under equipment. No Immeasurable speed John, for now
Maybe a limit on how many verses a user can suggest within a time period? Like, one verse every three days or something like that?
That's too strict, how about 2 verses a day?

I agree it's too strict, I was just throwin something out there. Two verses a day sounds good to me, we should wait to hear what the OP says tho
Just checked, yeah they'll be under equipment. No Immeasurable speed John, for now

That's too strict, how about 2 verses a day?

Question: What exactly does viral physiology do? From the way it's worded, it looks more like a resistance than a power ("biological human limitations shouldn’t necessarily be applicable to him")

@Jackpact told me that it give him immortality and made each cell independent.
I feel like we should re-word the explanation, something along the lines of "Biological Manipulation and Immortality (Type 1 and 2; From Alex Mercer, whose cells can operate independently" maybe with a little more explanation (I'm still not super clear on how exactly it works)

John Doe's power mimicry is really good because it gives stats too, so John (not John Doe) will be at least equal to almost everyone he fights
For resistances I guess Rei's electricity manip resistance, as that's the only resistance I see in the entire verse
I don't see any stat increases or equipment
Gonna go ahead and add this to the page

Is Boku no Hero a good verse to solo by John?
I don't know if he can actually solo that verse, as John only has MFTL attack speed, not reactions, and his FTL speed is only temporary, while characters in this verse can speedblitz FTL and always move that fast. However, John does have a 38995x AP/Dura advantage over the top tiers of the verse, as well as a lot of nasty hax, so maybe he can, but I would defer to someone more knowledgeable about the verse

Ask @DeathNoodles he's the Prototype expert, i just surmised whatever he put on the profile.

Anyway for my 2 verse for today (i assume Naito would agree with the restriction) i will have Sekiro: shadows die twice and Omori.

Both are within blitz range with Omori being the only one that may cause trouble. But due to Omori verse lack of means to know about Hocrruxes and it's debatable whether or not Something passive can affect John now (atleast the fear part) so it's highly unlikely that Omori can get rid of the Hocruxes fast enough before John ressurect and Remote GG. Even in the case where they did succeed, the abilities John gain from Mimics is gonna kick in and past John is gonna know to use Remote immediately and not play around (tbh this abilities is kinda like a bootleg Infinity Gauntlet precog).

For Sekiro: shadows die twice i'll have Wolf Limited Memory Manipulation (Self) and Accelerated Development and his EOS skill and Immense Pain Tolerance. Get Mortal Blade as equipment, Hocruxes would allow John to activate time travel to dodge death, once we get actual resurection or plain death manip resistance, this weakness would be moot.
For Omori get Omori Reality warping to gain "Likely low-2C possibly 2C" ap and Something resistance to BFR and Sealing.

Also you forgot Ayanokouji intelligence and Mimics Precognition via Time Travel-based Information Analysis Pepsi.
If it got okayed you can add it yourself if you want
Both are within blitz range with Omori being the only one that may cause trouble. But due to Omori verse lack of means to know about Hocrruxes and it's debatable whether or not Something passive can affect John now (atleast the fear part) so it's highly unlikely that Omori can get rid of the Hocruxes fast enough before John ressurect and Remote GG. Even in the case where they did succeed, the abilities John gain from Mimics is gonna kick in and past John is gonna know to use Remote immediately and not play around (tbh this abilities is kinda like a bootleg Infinity Gauntlet precog).
Can he deal with Omori's weird immortality? I'd say Soul Sealing gg, but Omori resists BFR and has Low Multiverse Level reality warping, so I'm not too sure. Same goes for Something, I'm not sure how John could deal with Abstract Existence

John blitzes the verse and one shots with deconstruction

The abilities I want him to gain are

limited Attack Reflection (Turtle Armor reflects the twice the damage the Terrarian receives, though they themselves are still damaged in the process)

Resistance to Regeneration Negation

So basically, John will negate regeneration negation and reflect all contact damage he receives with twice the force making him win all 1v1 physical fights

He also gets an AP increase

Back