• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

This is fairly similar to the average solos your verse thread, but we get to play a fun little game of seeing how far this man can go.

Some rules below:
  • Users must submit a verse that the human at their current power level can solo
  • The human must be able to solo the ENTIRE verse, so this means that if there is even a single character that can defeat them, it does not count
    • Also this usually just means all characters, so if it takes place for example in Breaking Bad
  • If the human wins, he inherits an ability and resistance from that universe (this will be at the user's discretion), as well as the verse's highest rating for AP and Durability
    • EDIT: The human now also can inherit one piece of equipment of the user's choice from the verse
  • The user submitting the verse to be solo'd must keep track of how powerful the human currently is, and attach their reasoning on why the human would win
  • For convenience of the users in the future, maybe list the powers he inherits so we know what they can do, this can include a link or just naming the ability they have
  • It must be at least a high-diff victory for it to count and for the human to move on
  • The human starts wherever the main setting is set, and can plan accordingly before fighting his opponents, meaning he can choose the battlefield where it benefits him the most. He can plan ambushes or traps but he can't use the time he wants to just accumulate power from the verse.
I don't know how far this will go or if it will end quickly but let's try it.

The human in question, first key, no equipment, adequately clothed
Oh, the OP should probably list John's profile.

BTW I'm getting my equipment from Tankmen, and powers from FNF and Spooky Month
  • Possession (Spooky Month/Moloch
  • Tank (Tankmen/Steve/Sargeant John Captain "Tankman")
  • Soul Manipulation (Friday Night Funkin/Daddy Dearest)
  • Resistance to Possesion (Friday Night Funkin/Boyfriend)
  • Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Spooky Month/Skid And Pump
Since Tankmen is a separate verse, he still gets a power and a resistance from it; I added the other ones, but wouldn't Immortality Type 2 from Daddy Dearest be better than the soul manip, as the soul stuff is very limited?

Like, his mouth acids, and what if he slips (on saliva or some shit) and falls down his stomach?
Mouths do have enzymes but they usually can't hurt people assuming the guy's still shrunken he just has his skin still to protect him. Also if he's tiny, he's less likely to fall since he practically speaking, only operates on 2D level

No skin in that game though, he could just kill another verse with acid resist and come back here, he has plenty of time
He can also just stay at normal size and torch Baldi's head with fire manip, or light a fuse to the fulminated mercury and run so it will go off once Baldi swallows the earth

I did think about this. I'm thinking he's allowed to get a verse-specific power that requires multiple abilities. So he'd get the technique rather than the specific ability if that makes sense
Just to make sure I have this right; if, for example, he beat Undertale and got Monster Physiology, he would only get Base Monster Physiology, Amalgamate Physiology, Ghost Physiology, or Boss Monster Physiology, and not all of them?

Batman: The Telltale Series
John deconstructs everyone and has higher reaction speed (Supersonic) than everyone's combat speed (Subsonic)
What stat increases/power/resistance/equipment would he get?

Oh, the OP should probably list John's profile.
I've added it
Just to make sure I have this right; if, for example, he beat Undertale and got Monster Physiology, he would only get Base Monster Physiology, Amalgamate Physiology, Ghost Physiology, or Boss Monster Physiology, and not all of them?
Yes. Only one of those things, but I strongly suspect it will be a case by case basis so I'll feel out suggestions and modify it

So I was about to suggest a verse and the ability John would get but there's a problem I noticed, the ability in-verse qualified for multiple abilities in the wiki, how do we deal with those?

I think we can keep the ability so as long as it's one ability perhaps? I'm not keen on physiologies/X Manipulation but if it's for example something like Fire Manipulation, Danmaku, Homing Attack, then it should be fine. Like I said above, it's a case by case basis.

How about the Wizarding World? He would get Building Level AP/dura from monsters, plus Death manip with killing curse, and maybe horcruxes if that's allowed because they're in Voldy's standard equipment

He could beat the verse by going around being tiny and touching people to deconstruct them, and he could avoid Voldemort's horcruxes with soul sealing

Since Tankmen is a separate verse, he still gets a power and a resistance from it; I added the other ones, but wouldn't Immortality Type 2 from Daddy Dearest be better than the soul manip, as the soul stuff is very limited?

He can also just stay at normal size and torch Baldi's head with fire manip, or light a fuse to the fulminated mercury and run so it will go off once Baldi swallows the earth

What stat increases/power/resistance/equipment would he get?
Tankmen as a verse doesn't have any resistances, so let's just give John John's (Tankman's) Enhanced Senses.

I think we should invest in speedbllitzing. We should try to increase the durability of John and then we put him against low tiers that have crazy speeds.

Then we'd be winning all the higher rounds by statuing everyone.

If we manage to solo this verse, we'll gain the ability to be FTL by drinking energy drinks

How about the Wizarding World? He would get Building Level AP/dura from monsters, plus Death manip with killing curse, and maybe horcruxes if that's allowed because they're in Voldy's standard equipment

He could beat the verse by going around being tiny and touching people to deconstruct them, and he could avoid Voldemort's horcruxes with soul sealing
Oh, oh that's good.

Tankmen as a verse doesn't have any resistances, so let's just give John John's (Tankman's) Enhanced Senses.
Added to the profile

I think we should invest in speedbllitzing. We should try to increase the durability of John and then we put him against low tiers that have crazy speeds.

Then we'd be winning all the higher rounds by statuing everyone.

If we manage to solo this verse, we'll gain the ability to be FTL by drinking energy drinks
Actually, John already has enough dura for that, and even if the characters can speedblitz him, they get assimilated into his flesh just by touching him

MONTY PYTHON MENTIONED YEAAAA
Doesn't Monty Python have some wacky plot hax tho?

So I found technically two verses, Gta and red dead. I don't know if we can count it as different verses, but regardless John can solo all of them as none them have any resistance to Deconstruction or fire and he's faster then all of them.

He should get Dead eye, however it does qualify for 4 abilities so I don't know that counts. If we consider Gta and rdr as different verses then he would also get Mid low regen.

And for resistance he should Arthur's cold temperatures and CJ's resistance to fire.

So I found technically two verses, Gta and red dead. I don't know if we can count it as different verses, but regardless John can solo all of them as none them have any resistance to Deconstruction or fire and he's faster then all of them.

He should get Dead eye, however it does qualify for 4 abilities so I don't know that counts. If we consider Gta and rdr as different verses then he would also get Mid low regen.

And for resistance he should Arthur's cold temperatures and CJ's resistance to fire.
Arthur's intelligence also seems great to add
Aight I'll add that except we'll wait for confirmation on Deadeye, I'll add Wizarding World too except horcruxes
Is there any good equipment from those verses?

Added to the profile

Actually, John already has enough dura for that, and even if the characters can speedblitz him, they get assimilated into his flesh just by touching him

Doesn't Monty Python have some wacky plot hax tho?
We could add that, but can he beat the top tier of the verse? He's building level

Back