• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

John could really easily kill them with fire Manipulation as nobody has resistance to it, so all he needs to do is burn the place around them down.

The abilities he would get should be Red Baldloon's Deconstruction and resistance to said Deconstruction.

And he should get the zesty chocolate bar as his equipment, which put his stamina at 200%(this piece of equipment can be found in the players section)

John could really easily kill them with fire Manipulation as nobody has resistance to it, so all he needs to do is burn the place around them down.

The abilities he would get should be Red Baldloon's Deconstruction and resistance to said Deconstruction.

And he should get the zesty chocolate bar as his equipment, which put his stamina at 200%(this piece of equipment can be found in the players section)
Alrighty, added that to the sandbox, along with some stat increases

I'm trying to get this profile for Baldi's Basics accepted, which unfortunately would defeat John as he is
Would it though? If he grew to the size of a planet and ate the earth, couldn't John just shrink to cell size and start absorbing Baldi's other cells? It would take a while, but there would be exponential growth that would probably allow him to do it with a week's worth of stamina. Plus, he could use fire from inside Baldi's body, which Baldi doesn't resist. He could also let off a full pound of fulminated mercury inside Baldi's stomach, which would be more than enough to completely obliterate him.

Would it though? If he grew to the size of a planet and ate the earth, couldn't John just shrink to cell size and start absorbing Baldi's other cells? It would take a while, but there would be exponential growth that would probably allow him to do it with a week's worth of stamina. Plus, he could use fire from inside Baldi's body, which Baldi doesn't resist. He could also let off a full pound of fulminated mercury inside Baldi's stomach, which would be more than enough to completely obliterate him.
I get that, but Baldi is bigger than a planet in this state, an accidental hand swipe is enough to kill him. Also a cell vs a planet. But I might be wrong planet level John might be real

Also Friday Night Funkin has some Soul Manipulation and stuff. It's also joint with Tankmen and Spooky Month, which for some reason doesn't have a verse page. Anyway, John wins against them all, (Sergeant) John's Tank may be a problem but eh (also I haven't posted my building level tankman stuff yet so nyehehehe)

So:
  • Tankman's Tank
  • Supersonic reaction speeds from Steve
  • DD'S Soul Manipulation
  • Skid and Pump’s Social Influencing, teleportation and travel speed
  • BF'S ap
  • Moloch's Transformation and Possesion

I get that, but Baldi is bigger than a planet in this state, an accidental hand swipe is enough to kill him. Also a cell vs a planet. But I might be wrong planet level John might be real
Yeah, but Baldi's speed limits any thing he does a by a lot. John can just use fire to cook Baldi's insides, explode it with Walter's mercury, or absorb it for his own gains and Baldi won't be able to react to it to do anything against it.

The worse part about this for Baldi is that only his head grows, not his entire body. So all John needs to do is reach Baldi's brain and cook it, explode it, absorb or all of them and Baldi would die.

The second worst part for Baldi is that he can't defend himself, so John can just do whatever he wants.

Yeah, but Baldi's speed limits any thing he does a by a lot. John can just use fire to cook Baldi's insides, explode it with Walter's mercury, or absorb it for his own gains and Baldi won't be able to react to it to do anything against it.

The worse part about this for Baldi is that only his head grows, not his entire body. So all John needs to do is reach Baldi's brain and cook it, explode it, absorb or all of them and Baldi would die.

The second worst part for Baldi is that he can't defend himself, so John can just do whatever he wants.
Crap, wait, how would he get inside him?

So, did the human get small size type 3 from Cells at Work without losing stats?

If so, does his equipment (when he gets some) get small with him, and does it lose potency for being smaller?

If he did get small size, I would say he should solo Breaking Bad for fulminated mercury (if he can use it without it losing potency from being small), or phosphine gas if he can't, plus he would get 9-C AP + dura, Athletic Speed, LS, and Stamina, and Genius intelligence, and also Waltuh's preparation

(He beats Breaking Bad because they're all regular humans with no counter to a cell-sized human with normal humans stats)

What verse did you have in mind?
Also
The fact that Baldi's mouth is as open as a planet?
Mmm

hmmm,could he beat fnaf?
Nah, I looked at that earlier before I submitted Breaking Bad, it's got some wacky hax going on that John can't handle. It is a good thought though, as any verse where John can pick up a verse-specific power where he gets a bunch of powers in one could be really good (assuming he's allowed to get verse-specific powers)

Nah, I looked at that earlier before I submitted Breaking Bad, it's got some wacky hax going on that John can't handle. It is a good thought though, as any verse where John can pick up a verse-specific power where he gets a bunch of powers in one could be really good (assuming he's allowed to get verse-specific powers)
hmmm,do verse that have one or two characters,do john need to beat the characters that are on the wiki,or of the entire verse?

Also Friday Night Funkin has some Soul Manipulation and stuff. It's also joint with Tankmen and Spooky Month, which for some reason doesn't have a verse page. Anyway, John wins against them all, (Sergeant) John's Tank may be a problem but eh (also I haven't posted my building level tankman stuff yet so nyehehehe)

So:
  • Tankman's Tank
  • Supersonic reaction speeds from Steve
  • DD'S Soul Manipulation
  • Skid and Pump’s Social Influencing, teleportation and travel speed
  • BF'S ap
  • Moloch's Transformation and Possesion
Sadly, he would only get one power out of the social influencing, teleportation, transformation, and possession, as they're all from the same verse. Also, since these are all technically different verses on the wiki, you can pick an equipment from FNF and Spooky Month, as well as a power from Tankmen, plus one resistance from each of the three

I just realized this, but the OP should link John's actual profile, and the profile should list the descriptions of John's abilities, since it'd be annoying to go the specific profile to see what the ability actually does.

We should also put a scrollbox already, @ProbNotAFelon can i edit John's profiles to add tabbers for his resistance and abilities, a scrollbox and add descriptions of what his abilities can do?

no,its like,a singular character from the verse have a page.but not the verse. do it count or no?
Idk about that one, you'd have to ask the OP

I just realized this, but the OP should link John's actual profile, and the profile should list the descriptions of John's abilities, since it'd be annoying to go the specific profile to see what the ability actually does.

We should also put a scrollbox already, @ProbNotAFelon can i edit John's profiles to add tabbers for his resistance and abilities, a scrollbox and add descriptions of what his abilities can do?
You can add whatever you want man. I only didn't add descriptions to the abilities because I'm lazy sorry

How would we deal with verses where there are unknown tiered characters that can’t be judged in a matchup due to lack of information.

Do we ignore those?

I just had a thought, is it even possible for John to break into the higher tiers? Like, is there any level of hax that can let a non Tier 0 beat a Tier 0?

It might be if he could kill a character with ties or ability to summon a 1-A being/access a 1-A place but otherwise yeah he probably couldn't. He might be able to inherit various physiologies though that might be able to make him such.

Also wow, this popped off

I did think about this. I'm thinking he's allowed to get a verse-specific power that requires multiple abilities. So he'd get the technique rather than the specific ability if that makes sense
How would we deal with verses where there are unknown tiered characters that can’t be judged in a matchup due to lack of information.
He probably will just keep his current tier against Unknown verses

Sadly, he would only get one power out of the social influencing, teleportation, transformation, and possession, as they're all from the same verse. Also, since these are all technically different verses on the wiki, you can pick an equipment from FNF and Spooky Month, as well as a power from Tankmen, plus one resistance from each of the three
BTW I'm getting my equipment from Tankmen, and powers from FNF and Spooky Month
  • Possession (Spooky Month/Moloch
  • Tank (Tankmen/Steve/Sargeant John Captain "Tankman")
  • Soul Manipulation (Friday Night Funkin/Daddy Dearest)
  • Resistance to Possesion (Friday Night Funkin/Boyfriend)
  • Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Spooky Month/Skid And Pump

BTW I'm getting my equipment from Tankmen, and powers from FNF and Spooky Month
  • Possession (Spooky Month/Moloch
  • Tank (Tankmen/Steve/Sargeant John Captain "Tankman")
  • Soul Manipulation (Friday Night Funkin/Daddy Dearest)
  • Resistance to Possesion (Friday Night Funkin/Boyfriend)
  • Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Spooky Month/Skid And Pump
Adding all of these to the sandbox

Like, his mouth acids, and what if he slips (on saliva or some shit) and falls down his stomach?
Mouths do have enzymes but they usually can't hurt people assuming the guy's still shrunken he just has his skin still to protect him. Also if he's tiny, he's less likely to fall since he practically speaking, only operates on 2D level

No skin in that game though, he could just kill another verse with acid resist and come back here, he has plenty of time

Back