• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

Can he deal with Omori's weird immortality? I'd say Soul Sealing gg, but Omori resists BFR and has Low Multiverse Level reality warping, so I'm not too sure. Same goes for Something, I'm not sure how John could deal with Abstract Existence
Resistance to BFR doesn't mean resistance to getting sealed, he's still there just can't do anything. Something would just get killed over and over outside of it passive range, worst come to worst, John can just stop time on it permanently with the remote.

Don't know about that. Something passive Fear manip that's above John resistance, Power null that prevent the use of anything else including equiement and John lack of natural NPI just make them hitting air until Something kill them.
Yup, I think we need some fear ma

John blitzes the verse and one shots with deconstruction

The abilities I want him to gain are

limited Attack Reflection (Turtle Armor reflects the twice the damage the Terrarian receives, though they themselves are still damaged in the process)

Resistance to Regeneration Negation

So basically, John will negate regeneration negation and reflect all contact damage he receives with twice the force making him win all 1v1 physical fights

He also gets an AP increase
Oh YEHA

Back