• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Hello, Heisenberg, what's your favorite scary movie?"

It was a chilly October night in Albuquerque, New Mexico, as Walter White stood in his RV. Jesse was elsewhere doing who-knows-what. All was going well, until his phone rang.

"Hello, Heisenberg." The voice said. "What's your favorite scary movie?"

Ghostface (2011) Vs. Walter White
  • The fight takes place in and around Walter White's 1986 Fleetwood Bounder, in the middle of the desert, in the middle of the night.
  • The Ghostface duo have five hours of prep-time before they decide to strike. Walter is aware that someone is stalking him with the intention to kill, and has five minutes of prep-time, as well as a homefield advantage.
  • The Ghostface duo are allowed their optional equipment, while Walter has all of his Optional Equipment up to Season 2.
  • 20 meter starting distance.
  • All in-character.
Ghostface (2011):

Walter White:

I would definitely watch a fan-made short film with this premise, lol

Anyways, i assuming that the Ghostface duo knows Walter's alter ego and his feats, so they will be extra careful

Since there would be extremely difficult to take Walter down inside the van they would try to lure him out

Jill could play the victim, still during the phone call with Charlie she would appears and say something like "My boyfriend asked me to drive all the way down here and after that he got crazy! Please open the door he's coming after me!"

With preparation she could enhance the dialogue appealing to Walter's human side, maybe saying her name is Holly (Walter's daughter) Since we are dealing with season 2 Walter there would be a chance of him falling on this IMO

Anyways, i assuming that the Ghostface duo knows Walter's alter ego and his feats, so they will be extra careful
why would they know about his feats?
Jill could play the victim, still during the phone call with Charlie she would appears and say something like "My boyfriend asked me to drive all the way down here and after that he got crazy! Please open the door he's coming after me!"

With preparation she could enhance the dialogue appealing to Walter's human side, maybe saying her name is Holly (Walter's daughter) Since we are dealing with season 2 Walter there would be a chance of him falling on this IMO
walter is cooking meth in the desert. he isn't going to open the door and let someone into his lab, especially since he's aware that people are coming to kill him. not to mention the massive intelligence gap between them.

why would they know about his feats?
I read they had 5 days or preparation, my bad here
walter is cooking meth in the desert. he isn't going to open the door and let someone into his lab, especially since he's aware that people are coming to kill him.
He knows one person is going to kill him, not 2, in this point of the story he still try to help other people sometimes before going full Heisenberg
not to mention the massive intelligence gap between them.
We are talking about two people with more preparation against one, this equalizes a lot

But let's say he doesn't take the bait, Jill would supposedly be killed and Charlie would most likely try to enter the van by the rooftop, even with Stealth Mastery Walter would notice due to the small space of the environment

Unfortunately after that Walter's only options would be to drive or fight, since using phosphine gas or fulminated mercury would make he leave the van and/or create opportunities for Jill to enter thought the window

How would a direct fight between Charlie and Walter lead?

He knows one person is going to kill him, not 2, in this point of the story he still try to help other people sometimes before going full Heisenberg
it’s never specified how many people he thinks are coming to kill him. for all he knows, there could be several people coming for him. obviously he’d be cautious as hell at that point regardless of the amount of people. he’s not gonna let anyone into the rv.
We are talking about two people with more preparation against one, this equalizes a lot
no it doesn’t, it’s a literal genius vs two teenagers lol
But let's say he doesn't take the bait, Jill would supposedly be killed and Charlie would most likely try to enter the van by the rooftop
what’s stopping walter from killing them both with the rv? it’s subsonic vs athletic human, they aren’t avoiding that
Unfortunately after that Walter's only options would be to drive or fight, since using phosphine gas or fulminated mercury would make he leave the van and/or create opportunities for Jill to enter thought the window
i thought jill has already been killed at that point
How would a direct fight between Charlie and Walter lead?
walt does exactly what he did to krazy-8 and emilio, or drives off while charlie’s trying to get in and runs him over with the rv

it’s probably a stomp either way. currently, walter slams into them with an rv at 90 mph. if the rules get changed he probably gets ganged up on and stomped by a pair of 9-Cs with a gun

Yeah I'm also going for walt with the time given he does have time to run over at least one of the Ghostfaces here and as Smoke said he could do the funny prank he pulled on Krazy 8 and Emilio

when are they gonna get the chance to do that? walter’s gonna run them over the moment he sees them. even if they do get in the rv he can troll (murder) them with phosphine gas

I'm not going to read all of these arguments but i really like the match up so here's my take.

I could definitely see Walter falling for this, but he's not stupid. He knows the risks. I'd say he would probably grab his revolver (or whatever gun he had in s2 who cares), put on a gas mask to protect his identity, and he would let Jill enter the van, at gunpoint, and have her sit on a chair. The idea being, she's going to stay there with him, wait until her boyfriend supposedly stops stalking her, and then have her leave.

Now the problem with this is that it leaves Walt completely vulnerable, if Charlie tries to get into the van from, say, the roof or something and Walt stops paying attention to Jill for even a second, he's dead meat.

Alternatively, Walt could just say "**** this" and simply... Leave. He has a van. What are Jill and Charlie gonna do? They're in the middle of fuckshit nowhere with no food, water, or a vehicle. I think this one's a bit less likely but knowing that Walt is a dirty coward it wouldn't be completely out of character for him.

two high schoolers with average intelligence fighting an actual genius and their main wincon is outsmarting him

i feel like that wouldnt go well for the high schoolers

Their wincon is not to outsmart him. It's to tug at his heartstrings, exploit his kindness. Also, these high schoolers surpass him in basically every regard physically and excel in murdering people, while this is a kind of scenario that Walter has never faced.

I just realized Walt doesn't even have a gun in season 2 according to his profile. If that's the case then he's royally ****** because his only other option is to try to run them over with the van.

At night.

While they're both wearing black.

And he doesn't know there's two of them.

I'll give it a pass though because iirc he should still have that gun from the pilot, but if not then yeah it's game over for Walt.

Their wincon is not to outsmart him. It's to tug at his heartstrings, exploit his kindness.
they don't have prior knowledge on his personality or anything. they only know about heisenberg (according to the phone call in the op), whose reputation involves several murders. they'd be more likely to assume he's just the standard garden variety ruthless drug lord.

his only other option is to try to run them over with the van.

At night.

While they're both wearing black.
walter when he realizes the rv has headlights

e44.gif

Without street lights Walt won't be able to see much other than a few meters in front of him. And again, there's both Jill and Charlie and Walt doesn't know that. This isn't even what I'm arguing will happen though, let's drop it here.
they only know about heisenberg, whose reputation involves several murders. they'd be more likely to assume he's just the standard garden variety ruthless drug lord.
Mm. I see. With 5 hours of prep they might be able to find something about him to keep him engaged in the phone call but I haven't watched BB in a while so I don't really remember anything these two could dig up.

Honestly, if the GF team doesn't have anything to appeal to Walter's emotional side, and Walt knows there's people actively looking to kill him, when he finds out that they're approaching him then I genuinely think that he might just piss his pants and get the **** out. So I guess inconclusive?

walter is still pretty much untouchable as long as he's in the rv and they aren't. like yeah it would be hard to hit them but he could do it eventually, meanwhile the ghostfaces have no way of killing him from outside the rv. guns could possibly work but apparently they don't use those in character so

not without getting close to the rv, which is a pretty big risk. also would be very difficult for them to force their way into a moving vehicle, and even if they do, walter can use phosphine gas to epic troll them

GF shoot the RV's tires. They may not jump at the opportunity to use them in-character, but they're not stupid.

Walt could still drive even if one tire was popped (although he would obviously be going a lot slower) but if they shoot two of them i doubt that the RV will be able to move any significant distance.

Back