• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A dark house, a chilly October night. A single television flickers to life in the living room. Laurie Strode is running from Michael Myers, a scene these killers have seen time and time again. There will be no time for scary movies tonight though, as the duos of ghostly killers are preparing to answer a very important question:

Can sequels surpass the original? Time to find out.

Billy Loomis and Stu Macher Vs. Jill Roberts and Charlie Walker

All are 9-C, and all optional equipment is restricted. Fight takes place in Michael Myers' childhood home.

1996: 7

2011:

Last edited:
I’m gonna have to give this one to the OG Ghostface team. In Scream, a lot of the scaling is pretty same-ish, so statistics wise, nobody really has an advantage. To me, what makes the difference here is teamwork

The problem with the 2011 killers is that they lack a truly solid relationship as partners. Jill attacks Charlie when she didn’t see any further use for him. While that does tie in to what her larger plan was, it can’t be denied that it’s a good indication that she wasn’t always as honest with him. This makes sense given the two didn’t have as much interaction when it came to their killings

Billy and Stu however, are a different story. Not only are they very cooperative with one another when executing attacks, but they’re quick to look out for one another consistently (such as during the discussion about Casey’s murder or the scene at the video store). Billy and Stu are also a lot more comparable in terms of intelligence while Jill is certainly more clever than Charlie. In terms of generally having the same skill/competency, the 1996 also have that on their side

Essentially, I don’t think Jill and Charlie really learned how effective a team of two killers posing as one was from Billy and Stu. Nor did they really see much value in genuine teamwork, even if Jill had ulterior motives

Voting the 1996 Ghostface team

Last edited:
If you look at how they do things, Billy and Stu have been shown to work together while still giving the illusion that only one killer is present. In addition, both of them are active, although Billy is a bit more so.

Jill and Charlie never work together with both as Ghostface, and Charlie did almost everything while Jill mostly sat back. This is because Jill was using Charlie, and Charlie being a fool is allowing himself to be used. This results in Charlie being an idiot and Jill being largely inactive and less capable. Billy and Stu don't have that master and servant relationship, Billy is angry and Stu is having fun.

For this reason, I'd say Billy and Stu both edge out Jill in terms of experience and physical abilities, and both outclass Charlie as a thinker. So Billy and Stu take it, I'd say.

Back