• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helios (Silverio Trinity) vs Lucemon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Oh boy, My first Silverio vs Digimon Fight...This gon be good.

Two haxed Antagonists duke it out.

-Speed Equalized.

-Lucy is Low 2-C and cannot go Satan Mode

-Helios is also Low 2-C

-Standard Battle Assumptions

FIGHT!!!!!

Helios:

Lucemo:

Draw:

Raging Sphere Savior
863278e9jw1etn16itd2dj20p00xodlj

Damn it....Could've sworn he was last I looked at his file....Probably remembering another character......And here I thought I was right for once....I should double check next time.

It's called to make sure you know not making me piss every time you make some mistake like this...

mhmm. Noted. Anyway, what is your view on this match? I wanted to use a character who doesn't really get a ton of use as a whole. Plus this is a whole new ballgame for me with VN characters so I wanted to try it out.(While not pissing you off, yet I still got the damn verse wrong)

The sole reason i was here was because of the very instant i saw the "my first Masadaverse vs Digimon fight" part and was like "Dragon, are you serious with me right now again?".

Cause i have an entire verse page for guys like Helios here. I can't take my time to explain who actually make what. In this case, Silverio is a series that was made by a guy who worked with the guy that made the Masadaverse and it's works. So it's not made by the same author, just to let you know.

On-topic, i don't know how well Helios can do with Lucemon so i'm letting others take their opinions instead for here.

Wow, it has been a while since I watched the Digimon anime so my knowledge is a little rusty here. It seems like Helios has better versatility so I'll place my vote on him. I think his conceptual manipulation is what will take the cake here for Helios.

Back