• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heirs to the Strongest - Deku vs Boruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Midoriya Izuku

vs

Uzumaki Boruto

Deku vs boruto
Scenario:

Sasuke, taking an interest in Boruto's dad's son, thought to give him a challenge to help him grow. The next few days were taken to travel across various dimensions until he found a good match, a boy named Deku. He then took another few days to make pamphlets that outline each other's abilities that he secretly left for the two kids to study, along with a note that says, 'Your mom's life is on the line. Defeat the boy on the pamphlet by any means necessary to take her back. She's safe for now though.' (Though he actually just took them shopping in another dimension called Earth-199999 while giving the excuse of having the boys out for special training)

The boys, in their anxious preparation, were suddenly knocked out, and when they woke up, found themselves in an unknown place, facing the opponent they need to defeat.

Fight Conditions:

• Current Manga Deku vs Current Anime Boruto
  • Knowledge about each others' abilities are given to both
  • No prep time
  • Standard equipment
  • Speed equalized
  • Boruto's jutsus are allowed
  • Deku's 100% finger flicks are allowed
Vs map vytal
Vytal Tournament Arena that Sasuke secretly borrowed from Atlas

Yeah sorry
Sasuke upon being asked by Naruto.

Movie is no longer canon at this point and the manga doesn't have stats yet, so yeah.

Well to be frank, Deku has much more higher AP than Boruto if he uses 100% finger flicks. Borutois stated to be chunin lvl so his AP can be scaled to Sasuke's fireball which is low-end city block via 13 tons.

Boruto can formulate good plans when he using shadow clones but unlike Naruto his strategies come in more predictable. Given that Izuku is very smart he'll start to ramble and know that Boruto can use his clones for various strategic purposes which will make him highly alert.

When it comes to versatility Boruto would take it due to being able to combine wind style and lightning style. So an advantage for him.

My vote goes for Izuku

Boruto with Mid Diff, while Izuku has the AP advantage Boruto has the advantage in everything else, while they are both really smart, id argue Boruto is smarter combat wise, he has longer and far varied training, ranging from taijutsu which is far surperior to youre average brawler style fighting, he has Kunai paper bombs, shuriken, rope ect, all these things to distract Izuku, not to mention he could overwelm him with a few clones coupled with lightning style and wind style, ontop of that he has a jutsu that would likley catch Izuku by surprise, the invisible rasengan.

voting Boruto via, training, versatility and being combat smarter

Deku for the reasons above, I wouldn't say Borotu has better training than Deku as he's been trained by multiple pro heroes and All Might himself. Even if he did his advantage would be very minimal. Clones would get taken out from the sheer AoE of Deku's finger flicks ( ***** were creating massive amounts of pressurized wind blasts.) Deku also has aa pretty damn big stamina and pain threshold advantage, dude breaks his bones on the regular and still fights on past it. Deku can easily avoid the kunai attacks and use his finger flicks to detonate the paper bombs before they get close to him or simply dodge them.

Voting Deku for those reasons and the reasons above. Also Deku wins via quality tbh.

this is current anime Boruto. He hasn't learned Rasengan yet.

Which currently has all of Boruto's weaknesses. Barely trains, relies heavily on his natural talent, and get's pretty arragont at times which led him to get almost killed by the two sword wielding mook. Combat wise Boruto is much better than Deku's brawler style.

Also Deku would blow away most of Boruto's jutsu away with his 20% punches shockwaves.

All Might's fighting style falls in with the whole street brawler style, it isn't impressive, how is he going to avoid kunai coming from multiple directions, substitution?, also its NLF to say his going to evade everything when Boruto has the mobility advantage, also those Kunai's aren't 9-C they will be doing damage to Deku, also this thread has nothing to do with the quality of the character, its not about which character you like more.

Wew Taking jokes a little bit too seriously there.

But you're really starting to downplay here. "All Mights fighting style isn't impressive." No All Might is pretty skilled, he's just a brawler and if you really wanna go that route than Deku also has training from people like Aizawa who's a very skilled martial artist. How's he gonna avoid multiple kunai? I dunno, maybe using his shockwaves to deflect them? Dodging them? Don't act like Boruto has Omni directional attacks, he doesn't. Congrats I never said Deku isn't gonna take damage, nor did I imply that. Thank you, again you took a joke way too seriously. Chill out.

TenshinG said:
this is current anime Boruto. He hasn't learned Rasengan yet.
Which currently has all of Boruto's weaknesses. Barely trains, relies heavily on his natural talent, and get's pretty arragont at times which led him to get almost killed by the two sword wielding mook. Combat wise Boruto is much better than Deku's brawler style.

Also Deku would blow away most of Boruto's jutsu away with his 20% punches shockwaves.
yeah i read that as current Manga Boruto

It isn't impressive lol, I like all might as much as the next guy but his fighting style is legit punching harder and doing suplexes, its what comes down to

To be honest it seems like Deku would still take it here. He won't evade everything but at the same time so won't Boruto. Deku would be able to keep up mobility wise as he's shown to be pretty agile and crafty in his environments.

That, and the reasons above make me believe that Deku would win here, albeit high-diff.

Which is still impressive. Again you are downplaying. This is like me saying Natsu and Luffy aren't impressive fighters. Plus you act as if Boruto is Iron Fist or Garou. He isn't.

no boruto won't be dodging everything, I'm more inclined to say he will be doing far more than Deku as has the mobility advantage. anyway this is coming from someone who really loves MHA but I can definitely tell there are some biased judgments here, anyway, I'm still voting Boruto via mobility, versatility, and superior H2H skills, along with his clones being able throw kunai's and papers bombs, smoke pellets ect from different sides but with High Diff.

This will be my last post on the thread.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Which is still impressive. Again you are downplaying. This is like me saying Natsu and Luffy aren't impressive fighters. Plus you act as if Boruto is Iron Fist or Garou. He isn't.
technically he sort of is, but what stops him is that he rarely takes his training seriously.

Deku wins via info on Boruto.

But I will say this....Deku might have trouble with lightning shuriken and since speed amping abilities are appearently now allowed in speed equal matches, Boruto using Boruto Stream might prove to be slightly difficult for Deku.

However, I vote Deku FRA.

Boruto for one because of the simple fact that his mom is danger. I believe this will cause his dojutsu to activate increasing the range of Boruto and his clones taijutsu allowing the to use his family fighting style..this puts Deku in a huge disadvantage since deku already gets hurt from his own power. Boruto is smarter than Deku if you ask in the fighting field and is more creative. This is even backed up by Boruto getting a higher score on a test that Shikaide needed to cheat on. Also boruto is pretty good at using the tactic of turning his kuni and other tools into his clones if they are evaded by Deku.

No because Sasuke doenst have any information on Borutos Jogan hehe. The onle people to see it powers were Mitsuki and Sumire.

Well, that was fast.

BORUTO

Shadowbokunohero

AstralKing7

DEKU

TenshinG

Knightofannihilation666

Gargoyle One

Bepo4151

Xmark12

Jinx666

YungManzi