• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heimdall dodges everything Broly throws at him and slows down time to a crawl and oneshots with a casual Bifrost blast.

This seems to be a mismatch unless I'm misunderstanding the number of universes that Broly scales to.

I'm trying to recall, where does Heimdall have time slow? I thought his ability was precognition. Broly's attacks do have a massive area of effect too.

Heimdall dodges everything Broly throws at him and slows down time to a crawl and oneshots with a casual Bifrost blast.

This seems to be a mismatch unless I'm misunderstanding the number of universes that Broly scales to.
3 Universes to Heimdall's 9.

If AP was in Broly´s favor, he would just go monkey mode and blow up the whole place for not controlling his power edit: I though this was Canon Broly, okey, he can control it better but still, he just would blow up the whole place

But for how is now, Heimdall just use MUI and trash talk the weak mortal

I'm trying to recall, where does Heimdall have time slow? I thought his ability was precognition. Broly's attacks do have a massive area of effect too.
....The entirety of the fight after he was hit?

And it doesn't really matter since Heimdall can tank everything without a scratch.

Wait a minute, what if I use SSJ4 GOD MISSION BROLY? Even because it seems to me that AP is the problem for Broly here.
Not just AP, he has a massive hax deficit and a massive hax resistance deficit, what with the Magics of GoW being able to negate durability and all, they just haven't been added yet.

Not just AP, he has a massive hax deficit and a massive hax resistance deficit, what with the Magics of GoW being able to negate durability and all, they just haven't been added yet.
this is the second time I use broly here and the second time it mismachts lol I want this fight to happen so do you have any idea how to make it fair? If heimdall has these Hax that deny durability then I can use 2-A+ Broly then?

this is the second time I use broly here and the second time it mismachts lol I want this fight to happen so do you have any idea how to make it fair? If heimdall has these Hax that deny durability then I can use 2-A+ Broly then?
Doubt that'd be any fairer, since Broly could just launch an AoE screech and vaporize him right then and there, AoE is the bane of Heimdall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back