• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloonarius (Baloons Tower Defense) vs Heihachi Mishima (Tekken) (High 6-B Tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 8:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
After a pretty good match up against Cragalanche Heihachi Mishima looks to punch his ticket straight to the Semi Finals but standing in his way is
The Boss Bloon himself Bloonarius

Results:
Bloonarius:
Heihachi Mishima: 4 (FinePoint, Dr.Lemon, RanaPro, Bern ) the match itself is a stomp
Inconlusive:
hEHybKJ.png
vs
a2lW7vC.png

Last edited:
first think first i Would like to specifie that bloonarius ups scale much higher then just 165 Teratons, they are mostly likle about equal

second, the way all bloons atack is going to a tanget and self destructing, blunarios is kinda diferent sinse It summons bloons that them atack(by self destruction), in the tier used It should invoke multiple BADs and DDTs to atack, so bassicaly blunarios spam summon of MOAB class bloons and normal Bloons that self destruct at the tearget( in this case, heihachi)
Yes this was talked when he entered the tournament check here
I know, I sugested bloonarius... uhum, It should be even higher if we are using Level 26
(Is more durable than Fortified BADs to an unquantifiable degree), Varies with summons

I assume the Bloonarius flies high into the sky, right? And I assume his projectiles can as well reach the ground?

If yes, this is a range stomp, since Heihachi can at most throw rocks or shit at it, or at best climb up the roof of the arena and try to reach it with a jump, but it doesn't seem a really viable option, considering the Bloonarius can as well fly away and keep shooting.

I assume the Bloonarius flies high into the sky, right? And I assume his projectiles can as well reach the ground?
this is a great question that made me noticed that any bloon has levitation/flight in their profiles, some depictions of bloonarios are show flying, wilw the most recent one depict It swiming in a swanp, but mostlhy likle It fly at building level hight, trough Heihachi could trow thing at the zappelin
And I assume his projectiles can as well reach the ground?
It don't have projectile, It's just other bloons that It summon, but yes, they can go down to explode into the fighter face

If yes, this is a range stomp, since Heihachi can at most throw rocks or shit at it, or at best climb up the roof of the arena and try to reach it with a jump, but it doesn't seem a really viable option, considering the Bloonarius can as well fly away and keep shooting.
well, as I said he could trow rocks at It if he has enough strengh to, but yes, the bloonarius would just be summoning bloons high at the sky wilhe they do It's work

MOAB class bloons do fly pretty high, since they fly over most map obstacles, some of which are pretty big. Exactly how high is sort of impossible to determine, but logically I don't see a reason it couldn't fly well above melee range.

It can self-destruct itself to utilize its full AP, but it will mostly spawn various balloons up to above 6-B which can reach down to the ground and self-destruct in its place.

The strongest bloon it can spawn is 14.297 Teratons

MOAB class bloons do fly pretty high, since they fly over most map obstacles, some of which are pretty big. Exactly how high is sort of impossible to determine, but logically I don't see a reason it couldn't fly well above melee range.

It can self-destruct itself to utilize its full AP, but it will mostly spawn various balloons up to above 6-B which can reach down to the ground and self-destruct in its place.

The strongest bloon it can spawn is 14.297 Teratons
I'm almost sure that the boss bloons like blonarius are nostly depicted flying above monkeye citys causing terror, so It wouldn't self destruct, but summon selfe destructing bloons is probable It's strategy.

Mostly likle a range stomp, if not bloonarius vote

I'm almost sure that the boss bloons like blonarius are nostly depicted flying above monkeye citys causing terror, so It wouldn't self destruct, but summon selfe destructing bloons is probable It's strategy.

Mostly likle a range stomp, if not bloonarius vote
Yes, it prefers to summon, but it will still self-destruct if its summons don't work.
This is proven ingame, as it will kill you if you let it pass after killing all its summons.

The problem with the range can be solved with one simple feat.

Pat Fusty can attack all balloons with his bare hands

The problem with the range can be solved with one simple feat.

Pat Fusty can attack all balloons with his bare hands
Not sure how serious this is, but:

1.) As mentioned Pat is really big
2.) Spikes can also hit the clearly flying blimps
3.) All of it is clearly game mechanics.

For more explanation, the target ofe the bloons here is the moneky city that they get when geting in the other side of the map, when getting there thee bloons suicide bomb the place causing mass destruction

It's okay man. So i've checked their AP and 2x is the minimum different, i said that because a single Jack 6 perform a 6-B feat and Heihachi just casually destroyed many of them.

Apparently, only some of the summons were 6-B only which mean Heihachi can easily clear out weaker ones. Even 6-B summons probably won't be much of trouble to him, given that he can easily defeated robot who is twice stronger than them or just dodge them. His stamina should allows him to keep up for a long time despite the overwhelming numbers of enemies.

As people said above, range is the major problem here which Heihachi can or can't get around it with enough time. If the number of enemies keep increasing then he will retreat then think of other ways like calling backup or something like that, but i found it quite unlikely to happen.

I'm thinking of Inconclusive, Bloonarius outrange him but Heihachi probably can last long enough to figure out a solution.

Apparently, only some of the summons were 6-B only which mean Heihachi can easily clear out weaker ones. Even 6-B summons probably won't be much of trouble to him, given that he can easily defeated robot who is twice stronger than them or just dodge them. His stamina should allows him to keep up for a long time despite the overwhelming numbers of enemies.
I think you didn't undertood... they wouldn't fight, they would self destruct in his face without thinking, and bloonarius wouldn't stop summoning, even if isn't the case, is like spamming 6-B homing atack explosives aand milions of lowers level ones at the same time

Oh.... Well my point doesn't change much, the lower ones won't do anything to Heihachi, 6-B summons can but Heihachi could withstand them with stamina and higher durablity or dodge them.

Oh.... Well my point doesn't change much, the lower ones won't do anything to Heihachi, 6-B summons can but Heihachi could withstand them with stamina and higher durablity or dodge them.
you know they are like... big? right? and explosions have big AOE, to end, they are with speed equalized, so It should be almost impossible to dodge the explosions(Not to mention that in this level the bloonarios almost excusivaly summons 6-B ones)

Last question, did you considered the massive upscale of the bloonarios in your 2 times ap calculation?

It kinda hard to evaluate the explosive size, at best it is dozen of meters but still good enough, i think. The 2x AP come from @FinePoint statement above so it might wrong, if Bloonarius does massively upscales from it then their AP should be even.

I kinda just check them out so i've missed some abilities. Stat Reduction is good but Heihachi can perform enhanced version of his normal attack as well. If i couldn't find anything new for Heihachi then i will leaning to Bloonarius.

i think. The 2x AP come from @FinePoint statement above so it might wrong, if Bloonarius does massively upscales from it then their AP should be even.
you miss intepreted It, Fine point was talking about His summons, Bloonarius It self scales 12x this in level 11 and in maximun level(the one we use) scales much hiegher the 12x value

My AP statement is referring to the fact that Bloonarius can summon fortified BADs
According to this scaling blog, fortified BADs are 14.297 teratons.

At level 11, Bloonarius is 1.2x stronger than fortified BADs.
This means Bloonarius itself is 17.1564 teratons.

So this isn't a stomp then.

It seem like their AP is even at best. However, Bloonarius's quantity would overwhelmed him, range and immortality would only make it difficult for Heihachi to take it down. Radiation and Stats Reduction add in the mix and old grandpa have less chance to survived the onslaught. Bloon FRA.

Bloonarius still massivaly upscalles from 17.16 teeatons thanks to being level 26 if I remenber to correctly
If it's level 26, then yes it massively upscales from 17.16 teratons.
By how much is uncertain since it starts to become game mechanics, but it's definitely a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back