• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

heel to heal

Soupywolf5

Any/All
Found while browsing a completely different SCP. During one of SCP-682's many termination attempts SCP-173 heals from being sliced into pieces, and having it's head and torso shattered by SCP-682.

Link (It's the second to last one)

"SCP-173 was sliced into unsymmetrical pieces given that the blades were set for the reptile's flesh"

"D-10148 turned his sight to the murder, giving SCP-173 time to reconstruct and break his neck from behind"

"More tissues samples mutated crowded SCP-173, shattering its head and torso while it continued to smash the samples against the wall"

While SCP-173 doesn't have a brain, I'm pretty sure this is either Mid or High-Mid. It also continued to fight goop-682 with it's head and torso destroyed (For whatever that's worth)

That experiment log entry hasn't been around long enough to be peer-reviewed by experienced staff members, and to be deleted/rewritten if it fails to meet standards.

We don't treat the newest 682 experiment log entries as canon because of this. Many of them have stayed for a few weeks/months before being deleted/heavily rewritten once a staff member bothered to look over it.

Yeah, I believe some mods cleaned it up only a week ago, it should be fine. Granted I still haven't evaluated the quote itself.

Back