• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First attempt at making a vs match thread on this site! This match came to me in a small convo with a friend (they know who they are), so I'm being a bit crazy.

• Sonic is in his Starfall Super Sonic key.
• Makina is also in her Low 1-C(6-D) key.
• Starting Distance is 20m.
• Speed Equalized
• Both are in-character.
• Fight takes place where Sonic fought Solaris.

vs.

The Hedgehog Who's Found Their Flame (Sonic):

Earth's Deity Who's Heart Was Touched By A Human (Makina):

Kuro shows up and gives both Baby Castellas (Incon):

Edit: After thinking a bit (and making a mistake) changed it to the WN profile of Makina instead. Sorry.

Last edited:
So it was -never- said why Sonic is above Makina there? It's the WN version too so, was it a specific key??
not that i know of, and they use their strongest keys by the way. If Makina wins here she will share a spot alongside Sonic for winning in speed equalized, unequalized means Sonic blitzes and instawins

She is possibly 7D, so idk what's going on with that top strongest list tbh. She should probably be higher regardless. Also she resists CM type 1 and powernull, but it's kamen rider so...probably something else involved with that. The layers are also still unquantifiable on the profile, so doesn't look to be nuked yet. But at the least 3 layers of resistances and 4 layers to her hax from what I recall. Some1 can correct me on that if not.

Anyway I see sonic resists a bunch of corruption, but in terms of only some sort of corruption combat wise and type...only type 1 of which an aura explodes. But also info type 2, to not get that confused.

I will see what else is said on these two tho

She is possibly 7D, so idk what's going on with that top strongest list tbh. She should probably be higher regardless. Also she resists CM type 1 and powernull, but it's kamen rider so...probably something else involved with that. The layers are also still unquantifiable on the profile, so doesn't look to be nuked yet. But at the least 3 layers of resistances and 4 layers to her hax from what I recall. Some1 can correct me on that if not.
3 layers only apply to the 5-D cast from memory. You get them from stuff like Shiro's blessing being 5-D, Isis bypassing it etc.

That doesn't exist for Makina. She is a little vague since last I read up to, we haven't seen an onscreen fight with an equal, just the offscreen fight against her rival for hundreds of millions of years, despite her infinite evolution.

There was some arguments about her being infinitely above 6-D, or requiring infinite range above 6-D to affect her true form, but been out of the loop for a while, so don't remember how those arguments went, definitely has to do with the whole "infinite multi-dimensional universe" stuff though.

What? Sonic resists both Types of Corruption, what is this "sort of combat corruption"?

Mostly want to know her wincons
Being capable of spawning infinite clones was said so far, so he's likely getting jumped sooner or later (if that isn't her first move she'd do already)

Okay, I would like to clarify something

First, her layers were not nuked because it's technically true because she has RE that work instantly and she fought against someone on her level that also has RE on her level for million of years

Second, she can create infinite army of all of her keys, except her true true form (yeah she got 2 true form, the Deus Ex Machina one and the other one under the same key, and both can't die or cease to exist if either one of them still kicking) the Deus Ex Machina one can be created infinitely also, due to her ability to make infinite army, she also has infinite range, and the one under Abyss Tartarus key has passive spatial manip that can lock her opponent in place, and her Deus Ex Machina clone has passive that can make her opponent give up, other than that she has causality manip, EE, and all kinds of shiz that she will resort because she has nigh omniscient that she will use to find a way to beat her opponent

Being capable of spawning infinite clones was said so far, so he's likely getting jumped sooner or later (if that isn't her first move she'd do already)
THis is starfall Super Sonic, so if any clone try to get near him, or interact with him in any way br it physical or not, the clones will suffer from the Cyber Corruption

Plus Sonic can clone himself as well, so he can counter that.....unless you are being literal about it being infinite

Okay, I would like to clarify something

First, her layers were not nuked because it's technically true because she has RE that work instantly and she fought against someone on her level that also has RE on her level for million of years
Ok, how many does she have?

Second, she can create infinite army of all of her keys, except her true true form (yeah she got 2 true form, the Deus Ex Machina one and the other one under the same key, and both can't die or cease to exist if either one of them still kicking) the Deus Ex Machina one can be created infinitely also, due to her ability to make infinite army, she also has infinite range
well.....tier 2 range is also above infinite isn't it? Covered the army part

and the one under Abyss Tartarus key has passive spatial manip that can lock her opponent in place
sonic resists spatial manip, unless this is layered, couldn't Sonic teleport or warp space with Chaos Control to get out of that?

, and her Deus Ex Machina clone has passive that can make her opponent give up
which hax is that? Sonic might resists willpower overpower it maybe, or not, i just like the trope

, other than that she has causality manip, EE, and all kinds of shiz
Sonic Reisists both of those

that she will resort because she has nigh omniscient that she will use to find a way to beat her opponent
What other stuff she has?

I will be able to make a list of stuff for Sonic later today

3 layers only apply to the 5-D cast from memory. You get them from stuff like Shiro's blessing being 5-D, Isis bypassing it etc.

That doesn't exist for Makina. She is a little vague since last I read up to, we haven't seen an onscreen fight with an equal, just the offscreen fight against her rival for hundreds of millions of years, despite her infinite evolution.

There was some arguments about her being infinitely above 6-D, or requiring infinite range above 6-D to affect her true form, but been out of the loop for a while, so don't remember how those arguments went, definitely has to do with the whole "infinite multi-dimensional universe" stuff though.
Oh right, would it be at least 4 layers then? Or higher I guess if the stuff wasn't nuked. Since creations arent really reaching world creators. I do believe there is infinite range and ap shenanigans though.

But if the layers aren't nuked, then she has her EE, warping law causality which should work on acaus 4s as well, atomic destruction, remaking his biology, warping concept and principals shenanigans like concept of fate(which should take prescendence over normal applications of these abilities like authorities I believe. But all their power is inherently conceptual), sealing, spatial stuff. Some other things, but given its Makina these will still be unquantifiable layers above baseline, at least a million. Or a hundred million(?), forgot what the lowball was. World creator fights also turn into fist fights cause they're nullifying each other's abilities and for her. Her clones being infinite is literal, and I don't think have that many layers but she does have that army, and I believe the infinite 6D range stuff. She can also danmaku spam with light attacks, millions of them.

I don't think they would be restricted from doing what authorities can do for obv reasons. So for cases like fate and probability, it can do stuff like make attacks not hit and make attacks guaranteed to hit, stuff like that.

Last few things I rmbr is her existence itself makes others want to admit defeat and then her RE. Which should work like ultimate battle form. Where if she isn't strong enough, she will become a version of herself that can win. Allowing for infinite growth and evolution. Which allows her stats to increase, and her to gain resistances to hax. I recall the RE to hax being immediate, but the RE for stats not being immediate. Or was it the other way around? But yeah its often why they need to get passived stomped

All layers that were before The Hax Layer thread, have to either get approved in the Hax Layer thread or have their own thread getting them approved, otherwise there are no layers even if they are on the profile
This includes RE layers aswell im pretty sure

@Enter_Bluey 4 layers of power null for Quasi-Omnipotents, 3 layers for their normal stuff.

That's all on a 5-D level, 6-D is something entirely different, if the 6-D layers don't exist as being ridiculous high anymore, she would just be baseline

Makina's rival created the infinite multi-dimensional universe, but nobody besides Alice has ever reach Makina's core in her dimension. Anyway was never really addressed from what I remember whether the infinite multi-dimensional universe is like infinite 6-D, remember some contention with that, with it only getting range.

As for hax, yea both her and her rival can infinitely evolve, but stalemate, however a while back I remember that not being considered enough for layers, I don't really care to argue any of that stuff till I get back into the series.

I do remembered Noneless used to said that her Layered were nuked, is that not the case anymore?
At this point not sure cause haven't paid attention for a long time here, may need to be re-evaluated
@Enter_Bluey 4 layers of power null for Quasi-Omnipotents, 3 layers for their normal stuff.

That's all on a 5-D level, 6-D is something entirely different, if the 6-D layers don't exist as being ridiculous high anymore, she would just be baseline

Makina's rival created the infinite multi-dimensional universe, but nobody besides Alice has ever reach Makina's core in her dimension. Anyway was never really addressed from what I remember whether the infinite multi-dimensional universe is like infinite 6-D, remember some contention with that, with it only getting range.

As for hax, yea both her and her rival can infinitely evolve, but stalemate, however a while back I remember that not being considered enough for layers, I don't really care to argue any of that stuff till I get back into the series.
I see, so without the RE stuff it's basically baseline which makes sense. Surprised it may be considered not enough since they grow stronger to be less affected by things. But I guess they would consider it becoming resistant and then just switching to fist fighting or something? I dunno..

Back