• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavy JoJo Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're kind of forcing me on this, man. We're all being patient about this. Unless a mod/admin disagrees, nothing seems to be amiss my man.

If that happens then it happens but needlesly bumping without any sort of insight or info only serves to clutter the thread.

If ya have something of interest or an opinion that would be helpful though.

"3 weeks old" I close threads that are super old and haven't had a single bump or any form of activity whatsoever in a long time, that's it, just because a thread is 3 weeks old doesn't mean I'll close it, get this slander out of here

Arigarmy said:
You're kind of forcing me on this, man. We're all being patient about this. Unless a mod/admin disagrees, nothing seems to be amiss my man.
I'm just saying as a reminder and a suggestion, I'm not forcing you. Sorry.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"3 weeks old" I close threads that are super old and haven't had a single bump or any form of activity whatsoever in a long time, that's it, just because a thread is 3 weeks old doesn't mean I'll close it, get this slander out of here
k

Quit derailing the thread and only say something if there's any relevancy to the revision itself

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Quit derailing the thread and only say something if there's any relevancy to the revision itself
How is mentioning that the thread is "3 weeks old" should be any way considered "derailing the thread?"

Because it's not related to the 10 or so currently on going topics that need insight, obscure feats or statements that could change tiering or even relevant in the slightest.

If there was a problem ya could notified an admin but there wasn't and keeping it going but bumping again without any feedback is making the thread cluttered as there's at least 4 feats that should be looked at.

If ya have anything helpful then go ahead and post or even an opinion on something is helpul and welcomed but come on dude, 3 comments in a row, one with an obvious amount of snark isn't needed especially since the first 3 comments could of been one comment.

Getting that mess out, I might as well drop Secco's liquifying in the calc request thread. If it doesn't count for Secco himself and still gets an improving end score, it would still apply to Buccellati, and then King Crimson and so forth.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Because it's not related to the 10 or so currently on going topics that need insight, obscure feats or statements that could change tiering or even relevant in the slightest.

If there was a problem ya could notified an admin but there wasn't and keeping it going but bumping again without any feedback is making the thread cluttered as there's at least 4 feats that should be looked at.

If ya have anything helpful then go ahead and post or even an opinion on something is helpul and welcomed but come on dude, 3 comments in a row, one with an obvious amount of snark isn't needed especially since the first 3 comments could of been one comment.
What do you mean "snark?" I was being sensible in my responses.

Wow, this is one of the longest revisions ever made and it only has been...wait a sec, ain't this thread like 3 weeks old now? ┬░_____________┬░

Proceed to the following comments, snark may not be the right word but ya get my drift.

This is the last time I'm gonna comment about this, drop this and talk about what needs to be talked about or lurk, just drop it for now.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Wow, this is one of the longest revisions ever made and it only has been...wait a sec, ain't this thread like 3 weeks old now? ┬░_____________┬░

Proceed to the following comments, snark may not be the right word but ya get my drift.

This is the last time I'm gonna comment about this, drop this and talk about what needs to be talked about or lurk, just drop it for now.
That wasn't really supposed to be taken literally and mk.

KC to Chariot (or Echoes) at this point yeah.

Honestly though Secco turning steel, concrete (like 20 meters worth) and stone into mud, White Album's freezing, High Priestess' bite strength and a few other feats should be worth calcing, haven't touched Part 6 yet though or Part 7, skimming Part 3 right now though.

There's not much in Part 6 that I recall; I'm still rereading through Part 5 for any other needs of scaling or all of that. I'll make sure to get back to Part 6 after I'm done with 5.

While reading Part 3 I noticed two things, one Star Platinum making a road is actually lowballed as in the next chapter ya can see the depth of the road a lot better, it'd probably increwase the result by 4x or so not that it matters, just wanted to point it out, on a related topic there's Wheel Of Fortune digging through the cliff from the bottom of the canyon, it could potentially yeild a decent result.
SP Road

It'd apply to Underworld, Stone Free, Whitesnake and Pucci, Weather, arguably Diver Down and Kiss, although upon rereading the chapter even further it'd probably be a bit lower, probably low-end building, on the other end of things.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheJ-ManRequiem/JJBA:_Planet_Waves'_Meteors.

This is large building+ to multi city block at the maximum although it'd only scale to a few characters in the entire original story if even.

They should be very cleary Hypersonic+, there's been a few instances of them going from starting distance to changing the bullets trajectory after the bullets moved a decent distance (several feet, maybe like two or so meters+) while the bullets moved a very small distance in said timeframe.

The Pistols should get Wall+ AP though, considering they can manually change a bullet's trajectory and kick bullets through steel and the like without losing momentum.

I see. What shall we do about Aerosmith and those who scale to it in some form, then? (Little Feet and Clash). I also want to figure out what we can do with Purple Haze, since we can link that back to Man in the Mirror, and then to Moody Blues.

Aerosmith is wonky, it's at least supersonic+ though but ya could scale Purple Haze to Feedback implying it's canon (which honestly it'd be the only novel that could get that ranking as Araki actually has stated that if people want to know what happened to Fugo to read that to find out the aftermath of Part 5 suggesting it's a bit more than just side stuff) because outside Purple Haze Feedback he has nothing as he got the shaft but he does scales to Moody Blues and MITR which would rely on Moody Blues' feats scaling of which I can't recall of any actually existing.

But as it is there's like 10 things that need to be looked at and a handful of things needing calcs, the canonicity for a novel should be put on hold unless we can quickly come to a decision.

Actually, if we can get PHF approved for the main profiles, that can help a lot. I have a link to the novel bookmarked somewhere, so it'd be worth digging.

As for MITR, it was mostly beating up Abbachio, Fugo, and Moody Blues.

Hm, I actually haven't thought about that. Maybe someone from the calc group can provide a suggestion?

I also found a way to get Spice Girl on the Top Tier train, but I don't know if she has any way to scale on the Speed end.

Spice girl does a karate chop

Well there's the fact Bruno's arm just got sliced off, Bruno didn't exactly react untill after it happened, especially as Bruno could of just zippered it off himself rather than, ya know, getting his hand cut clean off.

Anyway, figuring out how to calc Secco's stuff should be needed, since it turns concrete to mud, turns makes flesh liquid and even steel turns into a muddy substance.

Simply using the values for melting of granite gets me like 14 tons ignoring the fact he turnbed several meters of below ground into a substance that had even cars sinking and a road sign behing Bruno after he was a few feet under.

Dark had suggested the idea of using PE or Fragging to get a result. Most people I talked to didn't know what the surefire path is either, but I think we should keep faith in the feat for now.

Well what's the energy values for the PE and Fragging of concrete? (As Secco makes mention it's concrete he's turning to mud here, but rock works too or granite).

Hand me those values and I'll get to it.

I disagree due to the stands having an "A" in speed and "A" mean light speeds- mass FTL

If I recalled the DIEGO vs the funny valentine fight was just Diego really fighting funny and his clones as funny rarely use D4C. so if Diego is faster then funny who has mtfl reaction and regular human speed and Diego who is hypersonic in natural speed his reaction time should be a boost to mftl reaction to valentine. ALSO seeing the scary monsters has a "B" in developing potential it not too extreme to say he had a boost in speed later in the story. you have a point with Johhny and gyro than again having God inside you should give you a powerup. I'm ok with lowering D4C from mass ftl to regular ftl.

@Tri

Two things:

1. I haven't updated the list with the newfound things we can use to upgrade them among other character traits. That's my fault for me forgetting it often.

2. The entire point of this is to remove the Stats since they're inconsistent.

Like I said, I've been a little lazy, and I keep forgetting to update the list since we actually have a lot more things than just the Part 7 stuff to add to it.

Actually for a recap, we got Part 7 scaling to the world for High 8-C and MFTL for at Tusk Act 4 (and presumably D4C Love Train and Ball Breaker),

Josdeph needs two keys, one for supersonic-hypersonic+ speed and FTL+

Black Sabbath managed to get a good grasp on Echoes Act 3 before it could react on top of Part 5 scaling to Chariot as KC hit it outside of erased time, and then proceeded to nearly punch Pol in half right after.

Several feats need to be looked at mostly Secco if it's even possible as Bruno tanked hits from him numerous times, including the hit that needs to be calced although as it's not through heat I don't know what value to use but using heat value for melting granite nets me fairly easy (lowballing gets me like 12-14 tons) city block+ results.

Straizo not as strong as Dio, stated by himself basically but scales to Dire for fighting Jonathan and thinking he could 1v1 Dio.

Yukako has like wall to room tier dura.

As for stuff I think should be put in place, Act 4 with soul hax, stated by Funny to Diego and assumed by Johnny himself.

Other feats that could be looked at are Pet Shop's death as Iggy tanked it at point blank and didn't even flinch from that while it resulted in a small explosion of water despite said death happening under the floor of said river (eyeballing from the one panel suggests hundreds of feet under, maybe more), Crazy D and RHCP's speed (was that calced yet?), Jotaro or WOF digging from the bottom of a canyon through a cliff to the top, Underworld has (high-end small to low end) building feat, among a few other feats that should be calced.

Also I guess discussing PHF's canonicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back