• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavy JoJo Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That coukd be more of a Silver chariot soulhaxing everyone, being two souls he went to the body that helped the most. He could have possession but itd be highly situational, like his soul needs gets removed first to possess.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:

Fragging Concrete is 8 j/cc

PE instead relies on the weight of the object times gravity (9.8) times how many meters it's suspended in the air.

Mass (in kilograms) x Gravity (9.81 m/s^2) x Height (in meters) = Energy (In joules)

Arigarmy said:
It still adds to him via Doppio, doesn't it?
We have no idea how Doppio came about. Diavolo's past between him burning down his village and obtaining the arrows aside from conceiving Trish is for the most part unknown.

Pretty sure Diavolo is in the same body as Doppio, it's suggested tgat Doppio is a younger Diavolo and Diavolo us the split due to a split personality forming and leading two the formation of two souls, him possesiolng Doppio is more like he shares the same body. Hate to and Pol seem to have thought the same thing. What I said may not be 100% but we know Diavolo and Doppio are a result of a split personality. Edit: Phone posting, ignore typos and the like.

Alright, I believe I got everything set up now, but I want to put a delay to putting Part 6 stuff on there because we haven't distributed whether the calc is accepted and how it'd spread in Scale City.

I also want to bring up the list of stuff we have now and stuff that's still left unresolved.

• Crazy Diamond's speed (Whether it is slower or equal to Star Platinum's speed. If it is equal, then it will simply go off of SP. If it is slower, we would then rely on RHCP to get either a SoL or FTL result from various feats. The argument was left unresolved in the last thread.)
  • Killer Queen's AP and Speed (It is weaker and slower than Crazy Diamond, but it is unknown to what extent.)
  • Echoes ACT3's AP and Speed (It is weaker than Killer Queen, but it is unknown to what extent. It is likely on par with or faster than Killer Queen, but it is still unknown what Speed it would give.)
  • The possibility of using the novel Purple Haze Feedback as a source for the main canon profiles based off of Araki's statements about the book.
  • Secco's attack on Bruno Buccellati: How to calculate its total damage, whether the damage should count towards Secco's AP or merely as hax, and how this could scale to Buccellati's durability and therefore many other characters in the series.
I find the first one to be important, because last thread had a small conflict between two differing ideas on whether CD should scale to SP's speed or not. I'm indifferent unless I'm convinced by a majority, but an argument exists (or existed).

Ill attempt a calc on RHCP and CD later, probably be done around night as I got a 5 houe road trip to a campsite later around noon, should be rather easy.

As for KQ and Echoes it honestly shouldnt matter while theyre in a SP>CD>KQ>Act 3 scale its not so large a gap that KQ cant fight CD (because he did and did well initially, although later on KQ was struggling against a pissed off Josuke so KQ should be=initial CD but only a fraction of a pissed CD) or Echoes cant fight KQ (honestly this is what Im iffy on, did Echoes actually land a hit on KQ in their initial fight? And thinking about it Echoes actiated three Freeze on Kiras hand at the climax despite not touching him, not sure how that should be treated, maybe a case of PIS or maybe it got beter like Rohan not needing skectes anymore?, honestly theres no actual way of figuring this out the exact degree of speed, but s it is Id put KQ on initial CDs speed, Echoes I dont know, does it scale to anyone else Josuke fought like Enigma?

On a side not, the area Secco effected is actually larger then second scan suggests, the page after shows the area effected extends unground by quite a bit, enough to completely submerge Bruno, arguably a whole car (the one closest to Bruno in the back is shown to be at least partially submerged despite being nearly 40 feet behind where Bruno was scaling off the arches (the arches are 14ft across according to a site I found detailing the roman colisseums dimensions), at a bare minimum he liquified the concrete below from him to the side of the colisseum and to where the cars are, which not sure about depth but thats, gonna scale later but probably 38ft across and 5 or so meters in front, depth is at least Brunos+Seccos height.

The fact he effected such a large area in a single punch is what I consider this important, it could potentially be the best feat in all of Part 5 not because of AP but because of Dura.

He also said he was just guessing and never actually tested his speed, plus the next fight he's in he casually plucks a bullet out of the air after it was fired from cms away.

Checking back on Part 4, it may not be completely unsensible to scale KQ's speed to CD. It may have been outmatched in combat against Josuke, and separately with Jotaro (though that was actually due to surprise and underestimating; plus implied time stop), but it did catch up and block against a barrage from CD before. So I think that could work.

There's also this entire scene.

Arigarmy said:
@Tri
Two things:

1. I haven't updated the list with the newfound things we can use to upgrade them among other character traits. That's my fault for me forgetting it often.

2. The entire point of this is to remove the Stats since they're inconsistent.
can you go into further details on the second give examples

Fyi I won't be able to do much calcs untill Monday. I have a lot half finished but I can t finish them, gone for the weekend, plus some pets died which took up my remaining time burrying them before having to go, sorry for any inconvenience.

Also the last link is what I was referring too, I think he should scale to CD since only a balls off the walls pissed Josuke due to adrenaline, a dying friend and more outmatched KQ, everything prior was decently matched.

Well KQ's issue might be resolved, but about the argument of CD scaling to SP in speed or not (there was still an argument, and more insight could help the 50/50 line being cut), do you have any specific thoughts about it?

I don't think CD should get SP's speed, outside of the single instance at the start literally everyone has said at one point Jotaro and star platinum are both stronger and faster than Josuke and CD, Josuke himself has said he's weaker and slower multiple times, the 10 or 20 instances outweigh CD breaking through SP's guard a single time on a rusty Jotaro. CD should still get a noticeable fraction though, he's still FTL, HE fought a amped RHCP who was already light speed (although koichi said it take someo be like Jotaro to keep up with lightspeed so who knows), regardless CD should still get FTL+, he's not over 300x slower than Star platinum, plus KQ did react to a weakened SP and CD is faster than KQ albeit barely. I'm just ranting now. My opinion is CD should get a FTL+ rating opposed to SP's MFTL, and KQ is close enough to CD he should get basically the same ranking.

Alright, thanks for your thoughts. I'll ask some other JoJo experts on their thoughts to tally up the general consensus (I've been on the FTL+ train, we just need more insight, y'know?). This will also affect Part 8 via KQ, to Vitamin C and Damo, and finally to Soft & Wet.

KQ reacting to an attack of a very injured Jotaro don't seem very solid.

>HE fought a amped RHCP who was already light speed

"already"?How?

I wanted to ask where RHCP was previously stable to have light speed, this is just Koichi saying that RHCP travels at the speed of light whe he's on the wires.

Having a barrage of punches confrontation makes the speeds comparable even if he lost?

If he could effectively hold his own, block and counter hits, in which there was many and at least several on panel then yes, their speeds are comparable at least otherwise thered be no blocking or countering at all, just chilli pepper blitzing CD to death and not getting touched.

Sorry man, you lost me on the second sentence. Did you mean "is lost" in speed or power, the link you posted kinda suggests both? There's also Josuke repairing the tire before RHCP could punch him. Crazy Diamond already had a feat with RHCP and its wire travel before that fight even happened, we talked about it up a little bit more with Okuyasu's arm, which already exceeds lightspeed.

As for KQ and Jotaro, I also agree that using a weakened state to add to his speed justification doesn't necessarily add up, its more likely implied time stop like Kira said himself.

I wouldn't trust the Rohan drawing speeds, he literally turns in and draws manga at the speeds of Made in Heaven at the end of Part 6.

I know, although Made in Heaven's ability wasn't near to its best yet.

The time could be calculated with someone who estimates how many days a dead body rots, that would do something?

IIRC to have it emit a foul odor, that'd be about three days. But it'd be best to not touch it entirely unless you have nothing better to do.

On a related note, Weather Report grabbing Pucci at the end of Part 6 is around 40% sol. I used the timeframe of the vased flower wilting which takes a week or two, using one week and assuming it took 1 second Pucci would have a speed of mach378,360 using the whole 20mph jotaro used.

You might want to make a quick calc blog about it, then. It would be a good way to show Relativistic Weather Report.

I lied, I accidently multiplied the base speed by 24 instead of just 168x60x60, shouldn't post at like 4am with only an hour of sleep over two days, road trips suck. Anyway itd still be a mach 15k reaction feat for Emporio at least, Weather has better stuff like fighting Whitesnake in cqc.

Whatever it may be, it adds to Emporio whenever someone makes the page.

So, it seems that we have MOST main cast characters out of the way (except for Part 8, but that should probably be dealt with last.), so I want to talk about some minor character for a bit. What level of AP and speed should Geb have? For some reason, High 8-C MFTL Geb isn't exactly sitting right in my head for some reason.

Mftl+ seems alright, it blitzes Kak and arguably Pol, Magicians Red barely managed to tag it and it and SP had a duel with the deciding factor being speed. AP is iffy, whatever is needed to take out Kak, threaten Jotaro and take down a helicopter (depending on if it was already in the helicopter or not, I honestly gotta say no, not once was it implied and it had no chance to get in unless the crew being distracted was enough time to get by them but it would of needed to visibly come above ground and show itself to get in).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back