• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavy JoJo Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIO SRSE in the anime and manga happen completely differently, itd be anime only. @Arigamy Can't ya scale KC to SC? It gouged its eye out out side of skipped time and Diavolo reacted to SC slicing his arm open, I could be wrong though as I'm going off memory and batoto sucks on phone.

@J-Man

Sorry for the confusion, I meant in terms of speed. However, you're also confusing me. Diavolo with D4C in the same place? That's impossible, they're from separate Parts and universes.

Again, I'm not so sure if we could scale that to KC's speed. I'd need some others' insights on if it could work or not, because I can't be 100% comfortable with attempting to justify that for a MFTL Part 5

Well if JC or Diavolo reacted to SC I don't see why not since SF tagged JC at least once so if KC scales so does SF and everyone GE fought. The problem being figuring out if KC scales though I assume.

I see, but I'm still not sure if it upgrades his speed or not. I tried asking AMM when I remembered who brought it up, but all I got as a response was "really fast". really fast+ confirmed? Anyway, that whole getting that feat storage idea isn't that bad. I might consider doing it myself If I'm not feeling too lazy.

Speaking of AMM, I got a "not sure" answer out of him when talking about KC's speed as well.

Probably gonna start compiling later tonight. Could the Part 5 Stands scale to Echoes? Problem is I dont know if there was an instance where Echoes or vice versa tagged each other.

We could scale its speed to Black Sabbath for catching Echoes, but a problem we've already had was knowing what Echoes' speed even is. As for the compilation, I wouldn't mind doing one for SBR or JoJolion since I've been working on those separately as of late. If you want to focus on them all yourself, that's your choice.

First two and last two are fine by me (1-2, 7-8). Those are the ones I've read the most

Alternatively, we could each do a separate half to keep up with continuity (1-4 and 5-8, I'd probably be more comforatble with the latter). I'd want to know what you would want to do first, though.

3 and 5, mostky because I wanna reread 5 and 3 is easy to go tgrough, I already did it once before before losing the folders. But if ya wanna do those I'll take up Parts 4 and 6 too then.

well then, that's set.

Guess I'll post again if I find a new thing, finish a thing, or someone calcs something.

Arigarmy said:
I see, but I'm still not sure if it upgrades his speed or not. I tried asking AMM when I remembered who brought it up, but all I got as a response was "really fast". really fast+ confirmed? Anyway, that whole getting that feat storage idea isn't that bad. I might consider doing it myself If I'm not feeling too lazy.
Speaking of AMM, I got a "not sure" answer out of him when talking about KC's speed as well.
I think I said that finding what types of explosives were commonly used during the time period of Phantom Blood would be a good idea since you can usethis calculator to get a timeframe in which Zepelli has to dodge the ejected rocks.

I don't know of many expressions which are this literal; also, this is a building level character who's deliberately smashed steel armour so the fragments serve as very fast projectiles. So the fragments being as fast as a 1kg dynamite explosion is quite the lowball.

Well he should be far faster than a fodder zombie, who is supersonic, and dodging an explosion would only make him faster than that by a few multiples so I think it's reasonable. I'm just a little cautious of people getting into the habit of using character statements as literal feats.

Im actually in the habit of taking feats over statements but in this case its not like this would upgrade the verse as hypersonic does nothing to the literal dozens of Stands, DIO and Pillar Men. Basically the plethira if characters already faster than thus including characters in the same Part ie Jonathan and Dio this would only serve as support outside of Will and his pals maybe getting a speed bist depending on how this ends up.

Bumping. Week's been a little crazy, but I'm working on that respect thread piece by piece. In the meantime, are there any other calc ideas still present? The only one I can think of is the Part 8 3-in-1 bundle calc.

Actually, wouldn't Jonathan scale to Zeppeli, which would in turn give DIO the Hypersonic ranking, thus scaling to Jotaro and everyone in part 3?

Why would I be talking about the SRSE? I'm saying that Jonathan should scale to Zeppeli in speed, thus making Dio scale to them in speed.

I mean, the SRSE is a one-way ticket to Hypersonicville like how Joseph got in easy with Straizo. I'm not quite sure on how you're piecing (especially) Post-Tarkus Jonathan to Zeppeli, which somehow now makes him up to Dio's speed when he was visibly superior to the both of them. You might have to fill me in on this to understand, I'm lost.

Speaking of the SRSE, the calculation where Jonathan dodges it should be revised. Seeing that water jets (much weaker than Dio's) are hypersonic, instead of being what they were in the calc (the number came from the type of aircraft that the water jet was being tested on).

Also, Zepelli dodging the propelled fragments would be around Hypersonic+ (mach 17-20). Before I do a calculation I'd rather have there be a discussion on whether or not it would be anomalous, seeing as it would be higher than what an amped Jonathan is capable of.

The Mach 3 stuff is for the speed of the aircraft, the speed of the waterjets themselves are hypersonic due to a 690MPa pump being used; these are weaker water jets, not as potent as the ones Dio uses. A lowball of Mach 5 will suffice.

Even then, a lowball of mach 3 will make more sense (mach 5 would be considered a mid or high ball due to lack of confirmation.

Arigarmy said:
I mean, the SRSE is a one-way ticket to Hypersonicville like how Joseph got in easy with Straizo. I'm not quite sure on how you're piecing (especially) Post-Tarkus Jonathan to Zeppeli, which somehow now makes him up to Dio's speed when he was visibly superior to the both of them. You might have to fill me in on this to understand, I'm lost.
Base Jonathan should scale to base Zeppeli. Post Tarkus Jonathan should be superior to that, and Dio's speed should scale to Post Tarkus Jonathan. Dio should scale either way, really.

Hypersonic is for your standard 490MPa water jet cutter, to apply an even lower speed value onto the SRSE (a number which was for the speed of an aircraft, for which a water jet cutter was used on) is to imply it's less potent than your standard jet cutter; just having it for the sake of a lowball is something I disagree with completely.

Oh, I misread your comment then, I thought mach 3 = water jets and mach 5 was an assumption that came from SRSE being superior. Nvm then.

@AN

If you're on the board of Dio and Post-Tarkus Jonathan being Hypersonic as well, I can agree with your idea. But I don't know if Zeppeli comes close to that level of speed, though.

The whole dodging explosion fragments thing could potentially warrant Supersonic+, but I don't know how fast Dynamite explosions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back