• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavy JoJo Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah k then I can see where you're coming from. It makes sense, if he was FTL SRSE probably wouldn't of tagged him on top if that that early on.

I think that the original post in this thread seems to make sense.

Also Arigamy I have Crunchyroll so if ta want I can find how long it took, although you're gonna need to tell ne exactly what Im looking for, I assume the length of time after he hit the arm and Okuyasu came back?

6 seconds from punching the arm and Okuyasu coming back also 56 seconds from RHCP taking Okuyasu into the wires and CD punchung the arm.

Here it says that the time erased's range of KC is universal without evidence, I wouldn't be so sure. Everyone wouldn't notice that if it were so? They notice that only with a certain distance from Diavolo, beyond that they don't notice anything.

? You're starting to confuse me and make it seem way more complicated than it should be.

Not noticing anything is the point of it when it was first introduced. They didn't know anything about King Crimson until after that arc, and now when they know that time is skipped or things seem forwarded, Diavolo is nearby (t. His Name is Diavolo). Even when Diavolo was giving free exposition, he was explaining that clouds wouldn't know that they've been scattered and any extinguished fires wouldn't know that they've been put out.

It was probably stated as universal for the same reasons that DIO or Jotaro's time stop was universal under the same context in that Araki interview, but if you're that frizzled by it, what exactly would you say a proper range is? Because erasing time from a 1km radius or something and someone just outside of it seeing things friz by doesn't seem to work under the concept of KC. If you don't know how it works, you're supposed to not know what's going on.

When I said "They notice that only with a certain distance from Diavolo" I meant just that (and the other time).

The time stop tires the user (DIO not for his resistance) this doesn't happen with Diavolo, for that comparison I wanted to discuss it.

Before I get into your statement, time stop tiring a person has been debunked. It was never stated in Part 4 or 6 from Jotaro, and DIEGO (I just use all caps to avoid the long name) clearly had no issues with stopping time and doing whatever he wanted several times without becoming fatigued.

Tfw he says its a heart strain
Secondly, we scarecly see King Crimson erase time, the only other time where he needed to use it again was only for 0.5 seconds, and the maid, who completely forgot what she was doing in the first place, correct me if I'm wrong. The moments where they notice things change is more consistent with noticing King Crimson.

@PTSOX

I tried clicking the links, but all I got from them were .txt files that would corrupt and turn into a stirred mess when it opened. I think it'd be better if you saved the images and uploaded them directly.

If the feat is them dodging the Red Stone of Aja's beam, I believe that feat was addressed and set in long ago.

No, not that. I wanted to show that the FTL feat occurs after his training with Lisa Lisa. Which is why I think there needs to be a new speed key for Joseph. One for pre-Training, and one for post-Training. See my earlier posts.

Hmmmm, I've thought of having a Pre and Post-Training key brought up before as well, but didn't think much of. I'm not sure if making the key solely because of a speed upgrade would be worth it, but if we had a Part 6 Key for SP's durability (which ironically we won't need anymore after this is done), it's a solid idea.

Speaking of Joseph, somebody wanted to calc the scene with Straizo and the grenades, but I don't know who it was or why. Maybe to nerf Straizo/Pre-Training Joseph, I know it was something someone found weird about Straizo at least. I don't know, but I'll post the pictures just in case.

Joseph does a cool 1
Twelve 1938 grenades is the count if that helps

Joseph does a cool 2
Joseph does a cool 3
Inside post-damage if it helps

"Speaking of Joseph, somebody wanted to calc the scene with Straizo and the grenades, but I don't know who it was or why. Maybe to nerf Straizo/Pre-Training Joseph, I know it was something someone found weird about Straizo at least. I don't know, but I'll post the pictures just in case."

I feel like that's about as reliable a feat to scale either of their AP / Dura to as Straizo getting gunned down.

Yeah, I just think that it's kinda weird to have Part 2 Joseph automatically be FTL right from the get go, considering that before his training his only notable speed feats were reflecting the SRSE, blocking bullets, and keeping up with Santana. You can't really scale to his first encounter with the Pillar Men, considering that he mostly got stomped, and he even admitted that he needs more time to Home his skills.

The Straizo thing may hold merit. Do we have any idea of the amount of time Straizo spent as a vampire? Because just from eyeballing the destruction, I'd say it's around Room to Small Builing level, which is consistent to the fodder/ just awakened vampires. The reason Dio was so strong was because he had time to explore with his new abilities, and he had an extended amound of food sources. If Straizo only had his powers for a few days, then it makes sense he would still be weaker than Dio.

Straizo had them for a few days and een admitted that while Dio played and tested his powers instead of going straight for Jonathan which let him grow into a threat Straizo went straight for his enemy aka Joseph so joseph wouldnt become a huge threat and track him down and after he took care of Joseph he would test his limits and powers unlike Dio.

Hes basically confirmed weaker than Dio.

I think the Large Building for Dio comes from scaling to Part 3 DIO, who scales to Jotaro, who scales to Avdol, or something along those lines?

As it is Im currently going through the whole series for feats, ill probably post imgur albums with anything worth while if I find something so theres probably other justifable scaling but as it is right now, Straizo shouldnt get large building, the grenades exploding on him for dura and at least building or building+ for ap (scaling off Tarkus) seems fine.

Makes sense. Would probably also support my suggestion for a new key for Part 2 Joseph, one Pre-Training and one for Post-Training.

If you're going to suggest a Pre-Training key, what speed would you be looking for on Joseph's end? Just simple Supersonic+?

Based on the fact that he reflected Straizo's Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, blocked bullets with Hamon-infused hair, and matched Santana (who should be superior to Part 1 Dio and just about any other vampire, but still inferior to the other Pillar Men, I think Supersonic+ is a justifiable speed.

I forgot Dire existed, poor fellow.

Would it be possible to calc Joseph reacting to SRSE?

If Im correct the assumed speed for it is Mach 3 so it woud probably yield a low hypersonic result.

TBH, Tarkus and Dire were cool, but not that rememberable. They gave us neat feats though.

Most water jets IRL move at Mach 3 speeds, and the only reason it's Supersonic+ is because Jonathan was barely able to react to it. Since Joseph was able to counter it perfectly, it should scale better to him.

If I remember, AMM had plans to calc it or compare it a similar type of liquid jet, but he never really did make it. IIRC he also believed that it would get a hypersonic result, which is why he wanted to make it in the first place.

Joseph reacted to it twice if I recall, once it nicked his neck but he essentially dodged it with his entire upper body, the other it pierced his shoulder but he also deflected the other beam.

Someone should calc it assuming its mach 3 like most water jets.

Id try my hand at it but I cant calc anything till Friday, if no one does it by then Ill take a shot at it.

Speaking of JoJo calcs, I attempted to try and get the force of High Priestess biting Star Platium, (I ciscussed with ArbitaryNumbers) I was able to get it in psi but ya cant change psi to joules I was told so I dont got any idea on how to apply it to either of them, if its possible anyway.

Getting psi into joules is possible but it requires a lot more information that we can't possibly know.

I got 1615384615psi if it matters at all, although I'd suggest cutting the result down by 1/3rd as i ****** up at on point and I know where so 1/3rd is roughly how much it'd need to be cut down.

Bump.

@J-Man I'm no math expert so I can't really say anything about your results at the moment.

I swear, I've been looking through the entire thread for the person who wanted to talk about these scenes with Johnny and water. I have no idea how useful they are, I just know they were talking about them at some point.

Johnny and the pond
Johnny and the pond 2
Johnny and the well 1
Johnny and the well 2
Johnny and the well 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back