• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavy JoJo Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually looking at the water feat, I attempted to calc the crater it made shortly after but as I'm still new at this and couldn't find the values needed I dropped it. I mentioned in the last thread about Johnny digging into the ground for water in the civil war fight so it could be be me ya were thinking of for the latter one there.

Should Johnny be upgraded to scale to The World in AP? He was able to shoot The World and actually caused damage to it including it to bleed. Also should Tusk Act 4 have soul hax? Both Funny and Johnny seem to think being hit by Tusk Act 4 will destroy even the soul so something akin to Possibly (whatever type of hax itd fall under)'x

Code:
 https://i.imgur.com/GJ8HvSsh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4ChZydeh.jpg. For the pages.

Huh, I never did think of the shoulder shot of actually doing damage. I don't recall any bleeding, just the fact that Johnny reacted and shot the shoulder.

The world so slow smh
[Apparently I forgot to scroll to the other box of text so now my rambling about it not probably be soul hax turned into it probably being soul hax.]

Also, I'd put panels at the most 500 - 600 px instead of full size, they'll break off the border of the page (for me at least) if they're any bigger. It actually put a scroll bar on the first one.

Valentine says physics will extunguish him from this world, even mind and soul will get affected in the top scan, sorry but im phone posting, they were originally imgur links as i knew theyd add clutter to the page. Also huh, i thought there was blood when he shot him, point remains though.

But wouldn't that just upgrade Johnny's nail bullets and not the Stand itself? Or should we apply the nail bullets to each version of the Stand?

If soul hax is applied, add it to Tusk Act 4's bullets/punches (as Valentine was punched and thought the soul hax was a thing). If you're reffering the bullets hurting The World, I'm not sure, unless ya think Tusk Act 4 scales to Its own bullets physically I'd say maybe not add large building+ to Tusk physically just to be safe.

I had originally put Johnny's bullets down as something on his own account and not just his Stands, but IIRC the Infinite Rotation bullets actually do manifest into ACT4 itself, and the only one to do that if my memory serves me right.

Yeah, Tusk Act 4 is the only one with the full infinite rotation, the others are either nowhere near that or just getting there ie Johnny hiding in a place between dimensions with Act 3 but it wouldn't apply regardless unless it's Act 4.

That's what I remembered actually, which is weird since I read the chapter, posted the scans above, then ya posted the scan of him shooting The World but I didn't see blood so I just assumed I was tired at the time.

But anyway this should scale to High 8-C Tusk Act 4 ignoring the infinite rotation.

According to Funny the bullet chased D4C through dimensions implying it crossed dimensions (which is something it can do clearly) but implies that Act 4's bullets have a multi-dimensional/universal range.

The only thing i'd be careful on is that Tusk physically punched D4C and the shots don't go away so it could be due to the fact that D4C was hit by it and not the bullet/energy was traveling through universal walls.

Although everytime Funny body swapped D4C visibly healed itseld from damage so I don't know what you'd make of it, I'm not sure what to think exactly, it's kinda, for the lack of a better term, wonky as ****.

bumping again, starting to feel a little empty outside of us two.

In the meantime, I saw that we skimmed past this feat with Yukako. The house feat in itself is self-explanatory, what I'm talking about is the giant blow-up ACT2 gives her.

Yukako 1
Yukako 2
Yukako 3
Yukako 4
Yukako 5

I'm a bit occupied with personal things at the moment, and I'm not in any condition to discuss stuff right now. I'll pitch in when I can.

I'm actually in the middle of trying to calc Star Platinum punching HP's teeth out since It'd be way to hard to find the result of joules for SP briefly stopping her crushing him (I got the result of her bite force in PSI though, can't convert it to Joules though) and we already got the result of him fragmenting her teeth so I'd figure I'd try to get the kinetic energy of the teeth being sent flying for the ones that weren't turned to rubble, problem is I don't know how to factor in the fact it took place 7-14 meters under water (or the Red Sea to be exact which is one of the saltiest bodies of water on earth).

If I knew how to factor that in I'd be done a long while ago.

I'm also using the anime timeframe so it may not even matter as far as the manga goes.

Don't misunderstand me my dude, I'm not trying to bring in new things and try to get them done immediately. I'm just bringing up the fact that it exists to talk about it later when we have nothing.

Anyway, I could attempt to calc Yukako's kinetic energy there, implying anime timeframes are usable otherwise I wouldn't know how to get her KE since I wouldn't have a velocity.

That's good, I'll take a shot at it later, it'll probably get wall level+ dura for Yukako, maybe a bit more.

As for other feats that may or may not change anything, what about Star Platinum's water pressure punch? While not impressive as there's no way it's hitting that fabled 8-B it still exists and could apply to a lot of fodder like Rubber Soul and Steely Dan.

Although we could try calcing to see how much energy would be needed to destablilze and break the chunk of rock she landed on as that's what happened afterwards but that'd be grasping at straws I'm sure, unless it isn't in which case there's something.

Fyi for the Yukako feat using the anime time frame (2 frames from her standing to her being launched a considerable distance into the air) her KE would be roughly 105,703,619.46330601joules, give or take obviously, I gave up when I got to the point of figuring out the exact distance between her and the door frame, so I just eyeballed and guessed it was 3 of the house width's (which is 837.99 inches approx scaling off the door frame) between her and where she was standing since it looked to eb about that.

Edit: As for more anime timeframe feats, 9.2753346080306tons of tnt using the time of 55 seconds in the anime for ArbitaryNumber's RHCP's calc.

Which doesn't seem that bad, it probably only applies to the anime version though since applying it to the manga would seem like inflation and assumed timeframes but it should be fine for the anime versions as even though Akira said he has 19 seconds left this line was cut out of the anime.

Water pressure punch? You lost me, what fight are we talking about here? There's a lot of fights with Jotaro and water.

He's talking about how he defeated Rubber Soul.

Rubber Soul was strangling Jotaro through a manhole that led to the water, and Jotaro punched through the manhole, making the water shoot up and send the sewer cap flying into the air and hitting Rubber Soul in the face.

There's also Pet Shop's death, it'd probably get a decent yield since it happened rather deep underwater but I can't be certain since the DBM calc got only building despite creating a whirlpool a decent chunk of a ship in size but oh well, it'd change the further support Pet Shop's ranking without relying on the Stand Stats. Edit: Once again the anime one would yield a bit higher results as the Qasr El Nil Bridge is shown in the anime from what I can tell.
PS Death

I'm aware it ain't but it could upgrade someone like Steely Dan or Rubber Souls dura. If we're aiming for the fabled 8-B tier here than there's a few ways it could happen but itd be hard to find, as for the anime, well it's a lot easier there due to actual timeframes and some better angles or revised shots like with Pet Shop dying.

I mean, using anime timeframes the kinetic energy of the rubble from SP creating a small cave is over 478011472.27533459663 tons of tnt assuming The Sun's rays are light speed (as both the rubble and rays were visibly moving in slow mo), ignoring this is an outlier and cinematic timeframe abuse but ya get my drift.

So, are you making progress here/have you reached any conclusions?

Most of the feats we have right now are just lower ranked compared to the higher-end feats that we already have. We found a way to get one part of Johnny to Large Building (which we can also scale to Gyro's Ball Breaker). We still have many things to discuss and worry about, but we're a little busy with some other feats at the moment. Just taking our time, is all, compiling feats that we may use and whatnot.

That does remind me to update the list in the OP. We're pretty far from done on getting the entire verse fixed, and we still have many characters and Parts (5, 6, and 8 specifically) to work on.

If feats are some thing to look at, I'll try to compile an imgur album of feats over the next week, it'll probably be bit feats mostly but there could always be something of use. Edit: As for some revisions or findings, Joseph needs to be revised and so does Straizo to a small extent, possible KE for Echoes/dura for Yukako, Tusk scalig for Large Building as Arigamy said and that's it right now (I think), from my view it's mostly a matter of finding feats a nd statements thstg haven't been touched yet, in which there's many from the looks of things.

I was considering doing the same thing, but with blogs going over each Part and highlighting feats from each arc or character or whatever. There were a lot of things I thought were pretty useless that turned out to be topics in the thread, so I was thinking "eh, just list them all", whether it was big or small. I don't know about you, but I like listing everything even if its a lot of smaller feats, makes it feel complete and whole I guess for me.

Ive fone rough calcs for quite a few bit feats over the c ourse of yesterday, like Dio punching a hole through a column, but as I said they're only bit feats and front do much, most end up wall to room level pretty easily though.

@Arigarmy Okay. No problem. It is better that it takes time, but ends up as accurate as possible.

Apparently there were some big issues with Dio's Low 7-B feat of splitting clouds in the anime because it was miscalc'd or made the wrong assumptions.

Perhaps I could recalc it and lowball it a bit. But of course, the feat is anime-exclusive so I don't know if we can use it.

I doubt we'd be able to use it, but it'd be good for practice I suppose. I'm left at a blank on what exactly to research right now. I've been trying to find decent at-least-not-bullet-timing feats for Part 5 but I'm not finding any luck, and there's no way to scale King Crimson to Chariot that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back