• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol I love how this dude has to assume we don’t know who the other person is. It’s just that unlike DIO and a lot of jojo’s if we’re being honest

We don’t have to make baseless assumptions about the character’s strength Hit actually has feats
......what baseless assumptions are you talking about?

Hit can't see or sense TW:OH, he can't deal with the passive fear aura, he can't deal with Dio's resistance to his wincon, he can't deal with the TS, he can't deal with the OW that would for sure Hit him

looking at only what Strym and the others said tho.........i don't see any baseless assumptions, you confuse me right now

also Dio's Fear Aura will make Hit doing a first move to be unlikely in the first place
We
......what baseless assumptions are you talking about?

Hit can't see or sense TW:OH, he can't deal with the passive fear aura, he can't deal with Dio's resistance to his wincon, he can't deal with the TS, he can't deal with the OW that would for sure Hit him

looking at only what Strym and the others said tho.........i don't see any baseless assumptions, you confuse me right now
One I went to both Heaven ascension DIO page and his canon counterparts page and both both don’t have fear hax. Not that it would do him much good, we treat the hax the same way we treat reactive evolution it actually needs feats to be useful to a certain point because it can range from a mild uneasiness to straight up driving people insane. This is similar to what happened on the GP match where people started giving hax that aren’t indexed.

Two this should be more than sufficient to deal with mere invisiblity. Especially since we see these characters stands to have an impact on the environment around them via air currents meaning even if he couldn’t see the stand he’d know something is there with him.

The baseless assumption is giving them hax they don’t have on their page

One I went to both Heaven ascension DIO page and his canon counterparts page and both both don’t have fear hax. Not that it would do him much good, we treat the hax the same way we treat reactive evolution it actually needs feats to be useful to a certain point because it can range from a mild uneasiness to straight up driving people insane. This is similar to what happened on the GP match where people started giving hax that aren’t indexed.
???
One I went to both Heaven ascension DIO page and his canon counterparts page and both both don’t have fear hax.
  1. Profile stinky
  2. On the canon Dio there's literally this:
    1. Fear Inducing Aura (Besides the usual Stand Aura, DIO can emit an aura that causes those around him to get chills, become on edge and in some cases, stricken with a nauseating and crippling fear)

The baseless assumption is giving them hax they don’t have on their page
Btw forgot that Dio's TS is also layered, due to him completely stopping a Post Part 3 Jotaro.
If u don't believe me.

Time Stop is definitely not out of question for DIO to start with, lmao. Come on.

And either way, he is also likely to use any of his Reality Overwrite-based abilities, at which point Hit doesn't have that much of a chance

Are here, reaching far across these new FRONTIEEEEERRRRSSSS

Not that it would do him much good, we treat the hax the same way we treat reactive evolution it actually needs feats to be useful to a certain point because it can range from a mild uneasiness to straight up driving people insane.
it paralises people, makes them feel sick to the point of wanting to puke

This is similar to what happened on the GP match where people started giving hax that aren’t indexed.
the hax is completely indexed, what are you talking about?

i have not seen this abiliy in Hit's page, so no idea why he would be able to
https://youtu.be/Oc2Sclb99qw?si=3LCIoEJZqB9jTTtg
Stands do not have Ki, or any energy that would be even remotely comparable to equalize, also Stands are layered since Ghosts can't see or touch them.....so

Hit watching british jesus stand idle as his body is turned into a pair of Nike Air Force 1s.

not voting just yet just incase something comes up, but, leaning on DIO rn.

it paralises people, makes them feel sick to the point of wanting to puke

the hax is completely indexed, what are you talking about?
The hax says if gives him a chilling vibe not that it causes any bodily harm to anyone hit would want to end the fight quickly if that’s the case.
i have not seen this abiliy in Hit's page, so no idea why he would be able to

It’s a general ability of ki manipulation I thought i made that clear.
Stands do not have Ki, or any energy that would be even remotely comparable to equalize, also Stands are layered since Ghosts can't see or touch them.....so
We’re equalizing the power systems that’s how extra sensory works stands are just physical manifestations of the soul which is a component of Ki.

Dio can also attack through time and into the future as well. He attacks the main squad at multiple points through time, and even BFR's them into different points in time and universes, and at 2-A range. Hit's dimension is completely useless, it has infinitely less distance needed to be safe from Dio.

RO, also has 2-A range, it just can't like, effect everything within that 2-A range at once, but it can still hit you from that distance.

Dio's resistance, also isn't "limited" in the sense he can't do anything, not only is he cognizant and aware, but, he can move in time stop at the cost of his own, which, is an issue for a Dio who's time stop is "as long as he wants" and not "11 seconds" like Part 3. It's basically just a flat res with a slight hoop.

Stands can just chose not to interact with the enviroment, including the air, in the manga, the only time TW ever shown pressure, was when it contacted something, like another Stand or an object, in which case, yeah, obviously, there's gonna be an after-effect?

Like, that's what the whole non-corporal/intangibility thing does, it's a one way street that's selective, it's why Plat can do stuff like pass through objects, or blow the objects the **** out, or even both at the same time.
He doesn’t start with that
He's DIO, not only is that very much a lead, even in game he's hard scripted to use it in the loosest of situations such as, but not limited to, falling, being caught in a combo, moving any relevant distance across the stage, to get away, and even to teleport into CQC.

The hax says if gives him a chilling vibe not that it causes any bodily harm to anyone hit would want to end the fight quickly if that’s the case
A bunch of dudes who have supernatural willpower, have fought and didnt even flinch against stuff that eclipsed them, fought through mutilation and more, noped out.
TW is even described as having the most menacing aura of any Stand even without manifesting. It's an ACTUAL power it has built in.
We’re equalizing the power systems that’s how extra sensory works stands are just physical manifestations of the soul which is a component of Ki.
We only do so with similar power systems. Stands and Ki, dont have much, if any, overlap, and even if they did, Stands layered.
As an aside, recent jojo mag hard confirmed that Hamon, is qi/chi, Stands, are very much not the equivalent, but Hamon is. Verse equalization would kick in for say, Hamon or Hermit Purple, not The World.

Stands also arent physical.

Ngl, i'm going to blame who ever making Dio profiles, doesn't give me much explanation at all, especially a guy who know nothing about Jojo like me except i did watch the Dio and Jotaro fight. Anyway vote for Dio then

The hax says if gives him a chilling vibe not that it causes any bodily harm to anyone hit would want to end the fight quickly if that’s the case
Look up Dio meets Kakyoin on YT or something. Kakyoin was crippled with fear, and through his own admission had to train to overcome that.

Kak having a Stand means he has an inhuman will to begin with.
Ngl, i'm going to blame who ever making Dio profiles, doesn't give me much explanation at all, especially a guy who know nothing about Jojo like me except i did watch the Dio and Jotaro fight. Anyway vote for Dio then
HA Dio profile is dogass. Canon Dio profile is "it gets the job done".
I do have an overhaul profile thats basically done for canon that adds a lot of stuff but I was gonna drop it with a bigger Part 3 CRT.

Dio can also attack through time and into the future as well. He attacks the main squad at multiple points through time, and even BFR's them into different points in time and universes, and at 2-A range. Hit's dimension is completely useless, it has infinitely less distance needed to be safe from Dio.
Now that’s a blatant lie he can attack when time is frozen not from the future same deal with BFR that’s not literally attacking from the future
RO, also has 2-A range, it just can't like, effect everything within that 2-A range at once, but it can still hit you from that distance.
It has his his teleportation is 2-A not his reality warping he physically needs to touch whatever he wants to overwrite
Dio's resistance, also isn't "limited" in the sense he can't do anything, not only is he cognizant and aware, but, he can move in time stop at the cost of his own, which, is an issue for a Dio who's time stop is "as long as he wants" and not "11 seconds" like Part 3. It's basically just a flat res with a slight hoop.
Again this is baseless where has it been stated he can stop time for as long as he wants? This was never in the game whatsoever
Stands can just chose not to interact with the enviroment, including the air, in the manga, the only time TW ever shown pressure, was when it contacted something, like another Stand or an object, in which case, yeah, obviously, there's gonna be an after-effect?
That’s not true the only time they can choose to phase through things. When they typically ducking it out they do have actual impact on the environment.
Like, that's what the whole non-corporal/intangibility thing does, it's a one way street that's selective, it's why Plat can do stuff like pass through objects, or blow the objects the **** out, or even both at the same time.
He has intangilty but that wouldn’t matter DIO is the main person he’s going after and the game clearly shows any damage DIO takes the stand will in turn.
He's DIO, not only is that very much a lead, even in game he's hard scripted to use it in the loosest of situations such as, but not limited to, falling, being caught in a combo, moving any relevant distance across the stage, to get away, and even to teleport into CQC.
It’s not considering he didn’t do it in his introduction or even think of doing it as he lied there in the end about to do. There’s a total of maybe 2 times in the game he even attempted such a thing.
A bunch of dudes who have supernatural willpower, have fought and didnt even flinch against stuff that eclipsed them, fought through mutilation and more, noped out.
TW is even described as having the most menacing aura of any Stand even without manifesting. It's an ACTUAL power it has built in.
That’s just social influencing especially since characters like vanilla ice who have way less willpower can stand being around him.
We only do so with similar power systems. Stands and Ki, dont have much, if any, overlap, and even if they did, Stands layered.
As an aside, recent jojo mag hard confirmed that Hamon, is qi/chi, Stands, are very much not the equivalent, but Hamon is. Verse equalization would kick in for say, Hamon or Hermit Purple, not The World.

Stands also arent physical.
Ki has NPI properties and its main component is an aspect of ki as you have literally acknowledged right here. A situation where power systems are too different to compare is comparing a magic based power system to a technology based system that’s completely different.

Now that’s a blatant lie he can attack when time is frozen not from the future same deal with BFR that’s not literally attacking from the future
What? He literally uses RO against the Joestars in the year 2011+, while they were in 1999?
He also draws dark energy to attack groups in the year 1999, 2011, 1890 (alt uni), etc.
Edit: He also pulls them ALL into his dimension, while he's in 1989 looking at Jotaro, and the groups spread out across 6-7 different time periods and universes too.
It has his his teleportation is 2-A not his reality warping he physically needs to touch whatever he wants to overwrite
Im not humoring this, read the profile and past CRTs.
Again this is baseless where has it been stated he can stop time for as long as he wants? This was never in the game whatsoever
Literally in the manga itself? After he heals, it's explicitly stated his time stop would increase till, eventually it'd hit an hour, and then however long he wants?

HA Dio is long since past that point, like 30+ years past that point, and never at any point struggles or displays a limit in game because, well that's why.
That’s not true the only time they can choose to phase through things. When they typically ducking it out they do have actual impact on the environment.
We have actual scans on the Stand page, whether it's Death 13 strangling Pol while his punches pass through him, or Plat phasing yet grabbing stuff or crushing while simultaneously being untouchable, it happens a lot.

Them ducking it out and causing explosions is because, they both have NPI equal to each other and treat each other as corporal?
He has intangilty but that wouldn’t matter DIO is the main person he’s going after and the game clearly shows any damage DIO takes the stand will in turn.

This is true. This fails to consider tho Dio has like, 4 thought based ways to win.
It’s not considering he didn’t do it in his introduction or even think of doing it as he lied there in the end about to do. There’s a total of maybe 2 times in the game he even attempted such a thing.
What? Whyd you just like, ignore the 30+ times he's done it?
That’s just social influencing especially since characters like vanilla ice who have way less willpower can stand being around him.
No? In some cases they didnt even KNOW they were near Dio yet started to get scared.
And it's flatout stated to be due to TW's aura.
Ki has NPI properties and its main component is an aspect of ki as you have literally acknowledged right here.
And Stands, are layered?
A situation where power systems are too different to compare is comparing a magic based power system to a technology based system that’s completely different.
Not how this works, especially as Jojo actually does have a power system equal to ki, Hamon.

Last edited:
Kakyoin is a known coward he admits this himself
No he isnt? He's a naturalborn Stand user, he by rules of having a Stand since birth, cant be one.

He also constantly fights in life or death battles, through mutilation, against the unknown, and more?

Also, Vanilla Ice is not only an example of some falling to Dio's bullshit (hence the obsessive nature) but, he's anything but weak willed?

Back