• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Headhunters ~ Chris Walker vs. Amisia Erdhen

Chris is slightly stronger (lifting strength) but Amisia has better equipment but the real question is will Walker fall foe Erdhen's act? I don't think so as he's able to tell who could be a Walrider host in the game and is dead set on killing those that could be and he'd probably just go for the kill of the bat which he should be able to do if he's quick enough.

To be fair, killing strangers on sight is pretty much standard on Alternia. Doesnt stop Amisia from tricking them.

That's fair. I was just pointing something out. Just a head's up, we rarley use lifting strength to determine who would win between two characters. Lifting strength usually isn't even considered. Your point about Judo is still fair though.

Considering the color of his blood, if Amisia survives, she might chain him up and keep him around to use his blood for paint. I've played Friendsim, alright?

Back