• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chris Jericho vs Chaos Warhound

I mean if they bite him he gets poisoned, I guess? And it's fairly difficult to wrestle him down to prevent him from doing that given their difference in LS

I mean does he have experience fighting rabid dogs? I don't doubt his experience but there is a difference between being able to fight a fighter who is simply stronger versus a relentless agile monster that will do anything in its power to maul you. Chaos Warhounds are notoriously reckless with their lives.

I mean does he have experience fighting rabid dogs? I don't doubt his experience but there is a difference between being able to fight a fighter who is simply stronger versus a relentless agile monster that will do anything in its power to maul you. Chaos Warhounds are notoriously reckless with their lives.
From my knowledge no. He has no experience in fighting rabid dogs.

However, it doesn't matter how you fight. If you're nowhere near as skilled as your opponent, it's GGs for you.

Skill is contextual and not a flat statistic if a character doesn't have the appropriate experience to apply that skill. If I am skilled at MMA against other guys, I do stand a better chance against a wild animal than most people but most of the skill I have is against people so it will not be as applicable to fighting an animal. Unless the Chaos Warhound starts fighting like a WWE wrestler, I doubt the skill gap really matters when they just fight differently.

Anyway, I'm neutral about it actually because Chris still has a massive AP advantage and could beat its skull in while it's killing him given it's relatively squishy even for an animal in its tier. If he has any resistances or instances of being able to survive poison then it reduces the Chaos Warhound's chances of winning outright. So personally, I'm for either an incon or high-diff for Chris

Last edited:
Anyway, I'm neutral about it actually because Chris still has a massive AP advantage and could beat its skull in while it's killing him given it's relatively squishy even for an animal in its tire. If he has any resistances or instances of being able to survive poison then it reduces the Chaos Warhound's chances of winning outright. So personally, I'm for either an incon or high-diff for Chris
How effective is its posion?

His page doesn't contain anything regarding poison resistance, and if he has demonstrated a feat like this, it should be written on his profile. I'm not saying Chaos Warhound wins but I'm peeved with people pulling feats out of their ass when it should be put on the profile in the first place

And regardless, a lot of people in Warhammer that are on-par with the Chaos Warhound aren't normal humans either but also are still vulnerable to its poison anyway, even those of higher tiers.

I'm not saying Chris won't be able to, but the venom is a boon for Chaos Warhound but it also requires it to get close with its head, and I think the scenarios where Chris can skillfully dispatch it without getting bit + Chris just barely getting a win while poisoned is more likely than the Chaos Warhound just plainly winning. It's not the smartest animal and will continue attacking even if it gets a bite off so it's not like Chris needs to run after it if he does get bit.

The venom is already in its saliva so any bite will be venomous. As for speed, it has a movement value higher than that of normal humans. It's likely to sprint and charge.

I'm not saying Chris won't be able to, but the venom is a boon for Chaos Warhound but it also requires it to get close with its head, and I think the scenarios where Chris can skillfully dispatch it without getting bit + Chris just barely getting a win while poisoned is more likely than the Chaos Warhound just plainly winning. It's not the smartest animal and will continue attacking even if it gets a bite off so it's not like Chris needs to run after it if he does get bit.
If this is the case, then I'm confident in Jericho barely scuffing out a win here.

Back