• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ask the question first, really, because one of the biggest revisions I want to be made to him deals with this. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe did several crossovers in the comics with DC. Skeletor showed the ability to be able to possess Superman with his sword . Superman was still able to think clearly and whatnot, so this would be different from Mind Control and Hypnotism, right? Actual Possession? Also, He-Man was introduced on the title as being a threat to Superman, and he didn't even have his sword in his hands, yet. Also, I also remember Superman and He-Man fighting together, so they should be comparable in strength. In the first battle with Superman VS He-Ma , they fought on par with each other throughout the fight, He-Man was able to take hits from Superman, but He-Man lost . In the second fight with Superman, instead of being possessed, he seems brainwashed.

[1] In this scan, we see He-Man's sword is able to withstand Superman's heat vision, and his kick is able to make Superman. Superman also calls him strong and implies that he's not holding back. He-Man also says that Superman is as strong as anyone he's ever faced, so Skeletor should also scale.

[2] In this scan, He-Man takes his Heat Vision directly to the face.

[3] The end of their second battle ends in Superman's death.

It was revealed in a later issue, however, that this was a magical copy of Superman made by Skeletor that is just as powerful as the original, so that's another ability that can be added to Skeletor.

Also note, the first battle was against this Superma and the second battle was against this Superma.

I probably should've asked the question beforehand, but are we using this as canon? Or a separate canon from the original He-Man? ;-; I'd love to see a 4-B He-Man and Skeletor, honestly.

Hmm. Well, considering the issues went on for quite awhile, can we have DC pages for He-Man and Skeletor? These weren't short crossovers, and I feel like they have enough combat and involvement to have feats to make separate pages, similarly to how we have this page for Kirby.

The main reason why we don't scale characters from Crossovers is the fact that they tend to be out of continuity.

I'm not sure how to comment on the Smash Bros page, since it seems to be entirely based on game mechanics.

The Post-Flashpoint crossover is sort of canon, since "Masters of the Universe" is its own thing in the DC Multiverse. Not sure if we can use it to scale though.

I heard He-Man has a Star level feat somewhere, but I can't personally find it.

The most recent comics are, from what I heard from Matt. The fight might be scalable, but I'm not sure. I didn't really read much of it because I was very lost

I mean, if the main He-Man page doesn't scale, I think a second age for him could be made, considering he had quite a bit of involvement in the DC continuity, appearing in two different mini-series. The DC page for him could have a Key, "Post-Crisis | Post-Flashpoint".

I feel like an entirely new page would be more appropriate as a separate canon from original He-Man. Or maybe even a different key in his current profile.

Okay, well, uhm. :3 Can someone help me make a page? This would be my first page creation. ;-; Unless I'm not allowed to, then can someone help me signal someone who is? I'm clueless to making pages.

Standard Format for Character Profiles

Copy and paste the source code of that into a blog, add the stats and powers and we can help you polish it up after seeing what you made.

Again I'm not totally positive if we can scale DC!He-Man to Superman, but they are in the same Multiverse. You might want to ask Matt about it.

If we can't, I can help you find feats for DC He-Man if you'd like. I've been meaning to read the comics soon.

"I told the Power Sword. All I need do is turn it upon this universe and end its existence"

That sounds Low 2-C to me.

We don't know if the sword is really capable of doing that and by knowing Skeletor, he could have said it to stop and distract He Man, so he could escape from him.

In the scan, you actually see the sword destroying entire "fabrics of realities" and "dimensional planes", so Skeletors statement is probably legitimate.

Dark649 said:
We don't know if the sword is really capable of doing that and by knowing Skeletor, he could have said it to stop and distract He Man, so he could escape from him.
This is the third time in this issue that he mentioned that he could destroy the universe now that he has the sword. His stalling and whatnot has went on long enough, but this third mentioning was in bold. Let me read more.

There are some things in there that hint that the sword may be 2-C or 2-B, like Skeletor implying the sword is the most impressive display if raw power he's felt, after talking about felling a countless amount if universes, and he also spoke about making the Multiverse tremble, but I don't know.

I've read several comic issues where Skeletor talks about having conquered an uncountable number of universes. It seems pretty consistent that he could be Multiversal. But yeah, there was a lot supporting the Power Sword being at least Universe+.

Well, in DC Comics Presents Issue #47, Skeletor talks about conquering universes as a reflection of how powerful he is, seeing as he's reflecting and then commenting on how durable the walls of Castle Grayskull are. But you're right. But there are still other things that imply it, also like you showed with him punching the Goddess. Though, that seems a bit like PIS.

Well, I think the Power Swords might scale off the Goddess, but I want more peoples opinions on the 2-B statement, I'm not totally keen if means she has control over those universes, or if she just has the ability to make portals to them.

Also there's some good speed feats where they react to Zodacs chair, which traveled across star systems in seconds.

Edit: Skeletor can make the entire cosmos cease to exist with a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back