• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTHERFKING SKELETOR UP IN HERE
NYAH!

When Skeletor was performing these feats, he compared his power to the Gods, so the Goddess probably scales. It's consistent with her holding the power of 1000 * 1000 universes at least.

I guess Reality Warping, Existence Erasure and Space-Time Manipulation for having the ability to erase universes from existence.

Yeah, I speculated that. I suppose he also resists reality warping, seeing as it didn't really affect him while he was in the vicinity. He also resisted void manipulation in the issue right before it, and he resists all magic used by Skeletor, ranging from Lightning, to Possession, to Mind Control, to Energy Manipulation. So should I just put Resistance to Magic? Also, he took Superman's Heat Vision to the eyes and wasn't phased much. What would that be?

Not resistance against magic, put resistance against the stuff Skeletor used against him.

He has some kind of limited flight or levitation, given how he fought monsters in space without standing on any kind of ground.

I guess the heat vision would fall under Resistance to Temperature Manipulation.

It would probably be True Flight. He travels planets, I think, but just flying. I'm unsure why he doesn't fly more often in battles. Though I'm not fully sure, I'll just put limited Flight.

We cannot scale from crossovers, but if the sword can affect all of existence, and the He-Man multiverse consists of at least a million universes, that sounds like a 2-B feat.

It might be best if somebody asks Matthew and Azathoth to comment here though.

The Post-Flashpoint crossover could be canon, since He-Man exist within the same multiverse now apparently, which is why I'm confused on whether or not the scaling should be allowed.

Filmation DC/Comics He-Man and Skeletor are pretty clearly Tier 2, or at least Tier 2 with their Power Swords. He-Man Armageddon #3 has about 4 universe level statements alone.

Crossover characters are almost always rescaled to get comparable power levels, regardless whether or not the stories are considered as canon, which is why our rules state that we cannot use them to scale from.

Seems agreeable enough, though, the numerous statements of countless universes and power of million universes seems to be enough for 2-B ratings. I polished the page up a bit, now the only thing I need is a picture and a nice quote.

Well, we have to make clear that this is a composite He-Man page in that case, given that this particular comicbook series is not canon to the original cartoon.

Also, shouldn't we count He-Man standing up to a multiversal weapon as a massive outlier?

I'm fine with making a composite He-Man page, but I was thinking of just making a page for "He-Man (Comics)" since apparently the comic is in continuity with a few other He-Man comics published by DC.

And yeah, we were counting Skeletors 2-B feat in base and He-Man matching it as PIS/Outlier. They're just 2-B with the Power Sword/Godhood powers.

This is a DC He-Man page. I wasn't going to include stuff from Marvel's and Dark Horse's and Image's He-Man comics, but sure, I can go an extra mile to make it composite. Uhm, and not exactly. He-Man also wields a Power Sword. That's generally why I'm scaling him. He didn't take any direct Multiversal attack, he only resisted the bending of reality, and time and space and whatnot, among a couple other things the sword caused and induced. Like I said, even in DC Comics Presents #47, Skeletor justified the Sword's power by comparing the fact he has conquered countless universes to the thought powered by the Power Sword to be much more impressive. This is why I'm putting He-Man's tier "4-B. 2-B with the Power Sword."

I'm sure Ant disagrees to scale He-man to other DC Heroes, also he asked if He-Man standing up to a multiversal weapon is a massive outlier?

I just meant that I think that our current He-Man page is based on the original cartoon.

I technically do not think that He-Man seems important enough to include any version of him into different pages, and am not sure about a composite version.

We also have rules against scaling characters from crossovers.

Well, I mean, I feel like He-Man is important enough. :c And yeah, the current page is based on the cartoon, that's why I started making a DC page for him, because he had quite some involvement in DC. A composite page could be good, seeing as it leaves room for me to add stuff from the Marvel, Image, and Dark Horse variants of him. And I don't see any problem with He-Man scaling to other characters, just the vice versa. But if not, that's okay. He can be Large Planet level without the Power Sword.

We should preferably scale him by his own feats, or those of other Masters of the Universe characters that he has matched.

I'd be fine with turning the current He-Man and Skeletor pages into composites, but I also think He-Man is important enough to have multiple pages for different versions. We have over 6 different variations of Saber, I think a few versions of He-Man is fine.

I think two or three is all we need. We can keep the one we have, and we can either make a DC one and a Composite, or just one or the other. I've already started on the DC one, but it can easily be changed to composite.

I mean are there any feats He Man scales to that's higher then his current rating cause I'm pretty sure his moon push is his best feat in the original cartoon

Okay, just remember to only use MotU feats, and not scale from crossovers.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I think two or three is all we need.
I was thinking:

• He-Man (Original Cartoon) (Also includes New Adventures since that's a follow up series)
  • He-Man (DC Comics) (Would include the "Post-Flashpoint" He-Man for lack of a better term)
  • He-Man (2002)
Or: Just make a composite He-Man and be done with it.

Side note, if we split them into multiple profiles, we would have to remove He-Mans MHS feat, since that came from a comic.

I am technically fine with a composite He-Man, but it would cause problems if somebody wants to create other MotU profiles, as we cannot automatically scale to them over different continuities.

The only necessary MotU profiles are the Goddess, Skeletor, He-Man, maybe King Maldor if more of him is shown, and maybe Zodac and Hordak, though, probably not that many will be necessary.

Ant, disregarding scaling, can an ability demonstrated in a crossover battle be added to one's page? Persay, He-Man showed that he's able to resist the temperature of Superman's Heat Vision, and Skeletor demonstrated the ability to possess people against Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back