• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Captian Falcon holds a great AP advantage, very casual 233 Kilotons vs 970 Kilotons

But Hazel wins in literally every other category

Falcon due to his AP, not much else to say

Anime Falcon? I guess he wins via Gargoyle's reasons, but all he really has is the Falcon Punch, and it's not as spammable as it is in Smash...

Anywho, so I could vote more, they'd fight relatively evenly for the most part, with Falcon holding the advantage due to AP. But once Falcon lands his signature move, Hazel's done for.

As good as his ap advantage is, is it enough to get past Hazel's regen and extremely fast aura regen?

The real cal howard said:
Anime Falcon? I guess he wins via Gargoyle's reasons, but all he really has is the Falcon Punch, and it's not as spammable as it is in Smash...
How are either of them spammable?

It's literally just punching. Anyone can punch repeatedly. You're making stuff up.

There very much was.

"It's not as spammable as it is in Smash" was a reference to his obnoxious it was in the game.

Blue Falcon isn't that much of an advantage, it's just another same tier for Falcon to use.

Boost Fire

hazel says "ow geez"

Boost Fire

hazel says "cmon man i cant hurt this thing"

Falcon Punch

blegh hazel's mush

Falcon has the strict AP/Durability advantage. Not unless Hazel wants to like, lift and throw the Blue Falcon around in the literal sense.

Back