• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her anger varies a lot, she took out crimsons entire army nearly all by herself plus the festival line implies Millie is more dangerous than both Blitzo and Striker when she lets her anger out
I kinda find it wierd though

How can it vary? The army was completely fodder compared to Stryker though?

She can take out armies yes, But there were 2 instances where she was extremely pissed with Stryker and was even teaming up with Moxxie and they were still getting rked and ragdolled

She can take out armies yes, But there were 2 instances where she was extremely pissed with Stryker and was even teaming up with Moxxie and they were still getting rked and ragdolled
Moxxie was literally nearly choked plus he is physically weaker. Plus the army was stronger than Moxxie so

Millie Full Rage > Striker and Blitzo according to the festival episode lines

Moxxie was literally nearly choked plus he is physically weaker. Plus the army was stronger than Moxxie so

Millie Full Rage > Striker and Blitzo according to the festival episode lines
Wasn't Moxxie tied up? Imo it's hard to say he couldn't do anything when he didn't even fight ;-;

Should Adam and Lucifer scale to completely FTL? Lucifer should be faster than Stolas in flight Id assume and we see Adam react to Lucifers flight speed.

ok so everything relevant to these profiles seems to be in order and added so can they be added

though i suggest giving sir pretentious a mountain level key with his air ships deathray as Adam was threatened by it

ok so everything relevant to these profiles seems to be in order and added so can they be added

though i suggest giving sir pretentious a mountain level key with his air ships deathray as Adam was threatened by it
Thought the mountain rating was being thrown out?

Different thread in the future to discuss that.

I was just making people aware. My apologies for any derailment.

Also, a CRT like this needs at least two staff agreements before any changes can be made.

Adam says “****! That hurt!” when fighting Charlie which imply he was never hurt yet
idk maybe it’s because he was stabbed by a holy weapon
Adam hits Alastor and Alastor nearly dies, pisses himself and runs away.
With holy energy, not his punch. And I disagree with the sentiment that alastor was blitzed, it’s kinda shown he was offguard the moment his cane broke. Not saying he was faster, but not blitzed

Alastor still has the Lucifer mutual respect thing, also the 7-C is 7-A now
Not anymore. That got retconned with the show, where we can see Alastor is just arrogant af to the point of trying to kill Adam. Also, Lucifer having complete disdain towards Alastor after they met (Ep 5), and not "mutual respect".

Not anymore. That got retconned with the show, where we can see Alastor is just arrogant af to the point of trying to kill Adam. Also, Lucifer having complete disdain towards Alastor after they met (Ep 5), and not "mutual respect".
Yes... I said that because the rework profile still had that quote

With Hazbin Hotel Season 1 finally completed, it's time for the profiles to be updated since they're pretty bad and outdated at the moment. The revamp mostly consists of additional feats and abilities, updated ratings, and some general clean-up.

Revamped Profiles

Note:
The profiles have some stuff that still need to be approved in two pending threads, which are:
Profiles and stat revisions look good.

@TheRustyOne

Considering you didn't notice the hotel's split originally, did you ever properly evaluate this? 'cause considering one of the big flaws that was pointed out, I don't think it was truly accepted, and yet it's being used for a profile.

@TheRustyOne

Considering you didn't notice the hotel's split originally, did you ever properly evaluate this? 'cause considering one of the big flaws that was pointed out, I don't think it was truly accepted, and yet it's being used for a profile.
I accepted it since I didn't notice that the feat was a split originally and was added via a CRT before you made me aware of this.

Obviously changes need to be made, but it should be done in a future CRT or any other thread to discuss it.

I don't know what you expect me to do here by saying this.

I believe we can do something about Angel Dust profile

Especifically in his intelligence section

Right now it's stated to be average and above average in battle

I believe we can make him above average normally

Above average (As an actor, Angel Dust can be good at masking his own emotions from others, being able to quickly go from an exhausted wreck to his usual flirty and outward bravado.[1] Being born in a crime family,[12] Angel Dust should possess street smarts that allows him to deal with other gangsters[7])

He is able to mask and decieve people his feelings, Was born in a crime familiy meaning he should have learned something from them and not just in fighting, Posseses street smart, Can easily see through people who try to drug him, And knows how to sing/dance too (He sings good, Poison and addict are so good fr fr)

Gifted (Angel is a capable marksman and fighter. Using his multiple limbs, he is able to wield multiple firearms to mow down entire groups at once.[5][1][7] Additionally, his accuracy is superb enough to shoot down one of Husk's flying cards[3])

He is capable of fighting angels who are capable of one shotting him easily, Has superb precision
enough to shoot down one of Husk's flying cards, Is good at using a baseball seeing in the pilot episode, Can mow down entire groups of mafia, Angels and the egg bois at once no difficulty

I believe we can bump his intelligence

What do you think Reaper, Shion and Comiphorous?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back