• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Millie tore out the skull along with the spine. This is class K. Alastor and others > Stryker > Millie.

This calculation was accepted, so that Sir Pentious's ship should have a mass of about Class M. This means that Alastor's tentacles should have Class M lifting.

And POSSIBLY Adam physically too, because he fought them, but he cut them more often, so maybe not.

Class K for the cast:
Class M for Adam:

Last edited:
Adam scales to Alastor, he easily cuts all the tentacles and Alastor was seemingly helpless against him

don't think adam should scale to the tentacles, the one time they managed esnared him, he was sent flying to the outdoor, the rest was him cutting them with his axe

don't think adam should scale to the tentacles, the one time they managed esnared him, he was sent flying to the outdoor, the rest was him cutting them with his axe
He was holding back massively tbh and he should scale above Alastor in every way

I don't think every sinner is physically stronger than an imp. The hierarchy is social, not forceful.
I can pull a long list of BS that makes the hierarchy forceful, but bluntly put, Pentious is 8-A+ after my revision passes, Episode 2 of Helluva still has the best scaling for any Imp in the High 8-C feat

I can pull a long list of BS that makes the hierarchy forceful, but bluntly put, Pentious is 8-A+ after my revision passes, Episode 2 of Helluva still has the best scaling for any Imp in the High 8-C feat
On this site, AP and LS are not interconnected, and stronger characters in AP may be weaker in LS than weaker ones.

I can say the opposite thing, for example that since Striker’s LS is higher than that of Pentius, it means that AP should scale.

most of the characters with a profile who aren't imps are either overlords, stronger than overlords, or are very clearly physically stronger than imps.

I agree with the overlords, but not with Pentious or Angel Dust.

Doesn't Angel Dust fight hellborn on the usual? he's definitely superior to imps in that regard.

even then, he's comparable to Husk who was an overlrod.

Edit: Reaper got to it before me. ****.
I can say the opposite thing, for example that since Striker’s LS is higher than that of Pentius, it means that AP should scale.
Striker is a demon/imp hybrid, so he's not exactly the norm for imps and otherhellborn.

On this site, AP and LS are not interconnected, and stronger characters in AP may be weaker in LS than weaker ones.

Uh, no, at Superhuman it is objectively lower then Pentious' LS.
Angel scales(or downscales) to Husk, who was an Overlord. Who would scale to the Class K.

While you're thinking about revising it why not update the Helluva pages to cover something other then mid-Season 1 lol
Imma be real Reaper i don't care enough about any of them besides Striker to do that.

I only made Striker's page because he's a cool ************ 💀

plus i still gotta make the madness combat pages not ass.

Imma be real Reaper i don't care enough about any of them besides Striker to do that.

I only made Striker's page because he's a cool ************ 💀

plus i still gotta make the madness combat pages not ass.
Then at least do Blitzø, cause people use his bitch ass in fights lol

Uh, no, at Superhuman it is objectively lower then Pentious' LS.
Pentius is Class 5 through his own feat. Striker > Millie = Class K. He is higher in lifting, but lower in AP.

Pentius has no way to scale to this.
Angel scales(or downscales) to Husk, who was an Overlord. Who would scale to the Class K.
Nonsense. Overlords are much stronger than Sinners without scaling methods, especially since Husk lost his powers in the past, he did not show any Overlord abilities.

Doesn't Angel Dust fight hellborn on the usual? he's definitely superior to imps in that regard.
And what? Just as there are Sinners of different strengths, just as there are Overlords of different strengths, there are Impas of different strengths.

Nonsense. Overlords are much stronger than Sinners without scaling methods, especially since Husk lost his powers in the past, he did not show any Overlord abilities.
The entire point of Husk's deal with Alastor was to keep his power. He lost his status, not his power.
And what? Just as there are Sinners of different strengths, just as there are Overlords of different strengths, there are Impas of different strengths.
The IMP are considered either above average the average hellborn (Blitzo) to below average (Moxxie). Your acting as if the IMP are a standout by hellborn standards, which they definitely aren't.

Pentius is Class 5 through his own feat. Striker > Millie = Class K. He is higher in lifting, but lower in AP.
Through his own feat. He'd scale from downscaling from Angel.
Velvette is featless so she's scaling to Pentious when she's made.

Valentino's best feat is being way stronger then Angel Dust, so he's not exactly sporting Alastor-tier stats.

Also literally what Comi said on Husk "So, when you're down on your luck, you'll turn to anything to keep you afloat. Even making deals yourself."
And yet Blitz and his crew consistently have to seriously fight Hellborn when the time comes,

Through his own feat. He'd scale from downscaling from Angel.

Velvette is featless so she's scaling to Pentious when she's made.

Valentino's best feat is being way stronger then Angel Dust, so he's not exactly sporting Alastor-tier stats.

Also literally what Comi said on Husk "So, when you're down on your luck, you'll turn to anything to keep you afloat. Even making deals yourself."

And yet Blitz and his crew consistently have to seriously fight Hellborn when the time comes,
to add onto what Reaper has said;

being an Overlord is clearly treated as a status, not a showcase of their strength/power alone. the Vees are overlords, and they're typically depicted as the weakest Overlords and are only there due to their sheer control over the pride ring.

Overlords only get to their status either through power, (Alastor) or through control (The Vees). guess how Husk got to his status considering the details of his deal?

being an overlord alone isn't evidence to scale to anyone's AP, and Velvette and Valentino are living examples of that.

He was holding back massively tbh and he should scale above Alastor in every way
That doesn’t make sense though, is clear that he is physically superior, but the tentacles are magic things and their LS does not scale to alastor at all, why does adam being superior to them specifically goes towards their LS when we are only shown him being superior in AP by cutting them

That doesn’t make sense though, is clear that he is physically superior, but the tentacles are magic things and their LS does not scale to alastor at all, why does adam being superior to them specifically goes towards their LS when we are only shown him being superior in AP by cutting them
Angelic Powers is superior to Demonic iirc

I agree with everything

I think Adam should scale to class M, I believe he should scale way higher than Alastor considering bro made Alastor run for his life 💀

Back