• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheRustyOne

Considering you didn't notice the hotel's split originally, did you ever properly evaluate this? 'cause considering one of the big flaws that was pointed out, I don't think it was truly accepted, and yet it's being used for a profile.
I accepted it since I didn't notice that the feat was a split originally and was added via a CRT before you made me aware of this.

Obviously changes need to be made, but it should be done in a future CRT or any other thread to discuss it.

I don't know what you expect me to do here by saying this.
Wouldn't it be nice to open a "Calc Group Discussion"? I would even do that, but I have no relationship with calculations or understand calculations.

Didn't Stolas accomplish this feat using the Grimoire? That is, it is not his own strength.
There was that conversation b/w Stolas and Blitzo about the grimoire and memory, implying that Stolas could potentially perform the spell on his own if he had the whole thing down in memory.

The grimoire isn't for opening a portal for the human world? I forgot
Grimur is just a magical book created for all sorts of magical things.

Literally at the beginning of the episode, Stolas says that he needs to take the book from Blitz, because this holiday is very important and without the book he will not be able to celebrate it. That is, this feat cannot be repeated by him without book.

Literally at the beginning of the episode, Stolas says that he needs to take the book from Blitz, because this holiday is very important and without the book he will not be able to celebrate it. That is, this feat cannot be repeated by him without book.
I see, Thanks for explaining to me (y)

He needs it since his memory sucks. He can do all the magic without it if he remembers the spell

He can open to living world without tbe book

This needs proof. Sounds like an excuse.
Watch fourth episode of Season 2 where Blitzø literally asks why Stolas doesn't remember his spells and Stolas literally throws sass in his face

Watch DHORKS episode where Stolas opens a portal from the human realm to the Imp realm WITHOUT his Grimoire.

If you actually, you know, watched the show you'd know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back