• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haxless battle! Tank vs Glass cannon! Albert Wesker vs Lust!

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Post Virus Albert Wesker vs Lust

Wesker is a 9-A with High 8-C durability. Lust is a High 8-C with 9-B durability but regen makes it impossible fir Wesker to oneshot. But as you may know or may not know, Lust's Regenerationn has a limit and cannot be maintained indefinitely, meaning Wesker can actually kill her if he can kill her enough times (think of her regen as extra lives).

So... Thoughts? Wesker has Killer7 and Samurai Edge.

Speed equalized.

Lust 2009concept
RE5 Albert Wesker2

Because the only thing she has High 8-C is her piercing attack that scales to Greed's durability (which is a special ability and thus cannot be scaled to anyone else).

Her physical attacks are via her "ultimate spear" thing with her nails when they extend, which are supposed to be able to pierce anything, she doesn't hit people normally

Well its physically impossible for her to be physically High 8-C but only have 9-B durability, that implies that every attack she uses would severely injure herself

Its a cutting/piercing attack. Fiction usually tends to ignore logic when it comes to those.

>8-A physically. 4-B with Adamantium claws

Logically she should be at least comparable to Envy, but if not then just put 'unknown physically'

Well, I can get behind that. But that is a matter for a CRT.

Can we discuss this fight?

Probably Wesker

In terms of actual combat expirience Wesker is significantly more skilled being a STARS Sergent and a CQC tactician.

Passed that, he's got better range with the Samurai Edge and objectively the weaker Magnum of Re4

So probably him.

"The weaker magnum of RE4", I see you are a man of culture. I just gave him that weapon cuz it is his magnum in The Mercenaries.

Wesker: 1

Lust: 0

I find it just as likely that Lust kills Wesker as Wesker wears down and kills Lust. Wesker has to be lucky every time, Lust has to be lucky once. That being said, Wesker has better chances of surviving a hit with iffy placement than Lust does. All told however, I like Wesker's chances more, due to his superior skill. Wesker with high diff.

Back