• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax? Meet No Hax! Erika Almacia Fernandiel vs Khârn the Betrayer

Erika waits until her entire skillset is nullified, then jumps in front of a train.

Anyways, remember Chelsea's death, in AgK? Well... It's what happens here.

Welp, that was quick. Why do you think that'll happen though?

Also AgK, good times...

Erika is a massively hax-oriented character. While she can usually outclass pretty much anyone in the series in close combat that's due to a combination of hax and direct combat as well as MMM bs (also she's analytic enough to find people's weaknesses and flaws in their combat style). Never in her existence did she have to deal with someone actually saying nope to all her best bets, however, so her fighting style would (ironically using her own words against her) fall apart like a castle of cards.

No way she's possibly outclassing Kharn in direct combat and battle experience alone and since Khorne's noping comes from a higher dimension, MMM is not kicking in either. Kharn wins this handily.

Never have I ever thought I'd hear that Erika looses.

0 - 1 - 0. Would you think this is a stomp or...? Because I can see a couple of ways Erika winning, such as most likely higher than base-line SS level strength, and some abilities not being negated.

Hah hah, yeah, but that day comes for everyone.

Look at it like this: Lord Lastalia outclassed Erika badly in speed and combat experience while being somewhat equal in hax (plus she could not mirror his powers nor catch up anytime soon due to all of them consuming his existence): 95% of the match was Erika being ragdolled around and blitzed . If I pretend no hax was there and equalized their speed, Erika would still be ragdolled simply because in this case, her experience works against her.

It's like if you got used to fighting with a sword and suddenly someone takes that away and gives you a bow against an expert archer: There is literally nothing in verse that can strip Erika of her powers (not even the Abysstracts or, even worse, the Drives) and, if there was, she would mirror it and nope the nullification.

She never had to concern herself with such a possibility of relying on "honourable martial combat" alone, meaning she has horrible compatibility with Kharn. I mean, she's not helpless, but she would be getting used to do what Kharn does mid-battle, while he's been doing it for 10 000 years+.

As far as I'm concerned it's a-ok for this match, nevertheless. I mean, Erika's situation is not that different from characters such as Lavos or BB, who got a loss against the ax-crazy killer of hax with an axe.

That's a pretty good reason, I'll accept it. XP

Soo, yeah. Gtg to bed btw, let's see if there's more comments by tomorrow.

"Why would she still be ragdolled by Lastalia even under equal speed?"

More or less, because of this.

She only won because Lastalia failed to put her down due to her ridiculous resilience, regen and immortality, so MMM bs eventually copied his speed despite the limitations and from there he could do nothing but be blitzed to oblivion, and then watch as she got the Drive and went super saiya the rest is history.

I'm going with the fun guy named Kharn, like all hax that meets Kharn it turns into sand and it gets in his eyes, then gets slightly irritated before stabbing the person who threw that sand.

0 - 3 - 0.

Thanks for the vote @Darkness!

@Fate, you can add this to Erika's profile whenever you want.

Back