• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hawkeye CRT (edit: basically a Netflix MCU revision thread now lol)

Also since this has turned into a pseudo-Netflix MCU CRT, I think Matt's P&A section needs a lot of work.

First things first, his Precognition needs to go. It should be replaced with Analytical Prediction. He doesn't really see the future, but he can predict behavior and see attacks coming using his senses. For example, he can tell that someone's about to speak by detecting minor changes in their breathing. He can also see attacks coming by listening to heartbeats and breathing, as well as the sounds of weapons, bones shifting, and the like.

Speaking of all that, his Enhanced Senses section definitely needs to be expanded upon. In addition to all the things I mentioned already, he can hear quiet conversations clearly from several blocks away. He can sense micro changes in the air. He can sense electrical currents. He can detect lies through listening to heartbeats and detecting changes in breathing patterns. He can do more, but this is all I can remember atm.

His Acrobatics could use a description, and I think linking this video could help.

Finally, his Martial Arts mastery could also use a bit of expanding upon. I think adding that he was considered to be one of the most skilled martial artists ever encountered by people as skilled as Elektra, Stick, Nobu, Iron Fist, and Bakuto would help.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help bring scans for these any time soon, so help with that if possible would be appreciated.
But where did the "Subsonic movement speed" come from?
It's due to Bushmaster's speed calc.

Yeah sure it'll just be a supporting feat I'd imagine.

I agree with the Daredevil revisions.

Also regarding Jessica Jones's regeneration I looked a bit into it and it's probably better to keep it at low since there's an anti-feat of when Kilgrave ordered her to cut her own ear the scar stayed there. Real life humans can heal rib bones and liver damage too, just in a long time and with medical help, so I guess it wouldn't qualify for Mid-Low.

I agree with the Daredevil revisions.
Alright, sounds good. I'll put my proposal in the P&A format later so we can add them. But I'll need help getting scans and whatnot.

Also I was wondering. Since the Netflix cast will be 9-B for now, would Kingpin cracking a wall by ramming Bullseye into it be useful in any way? You can see the aftermath here clearly.

Shouldn't all the Netflix characters scale to Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions due to Hawkeye?

Daredevil and his rogue gallery: At least Wall level (1.54 megajoules scaling to Kingpin), likely Wall level+ (Held his own against Black Sky Elektra)
I thought we agreed that Matt was going to get a "likely 9-B+" instead of a possibly. Also his tier section is missing a "likely/possibly higher".

The edits are good otherwise, good job!

Made Kate's profile, but the render is kinda bad so feel free to change it

Ugh. The render.

Sure you guys didn't find any... reasonable posters? Like, Jesus Christ this is awful.

found another one with another google, probably better?

hawkeye_kate_bishop_png_1_by_beamyth2018_deteuem-fullview.png

Seeing that the non god tiers now got MHS+ speeds, I wonder what the new speed would be for someone like Wanda

Back