• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hawkeye CRT (edit: basically a Netflix MCU revision thread now lol)

Okay I was going to question the format of that but
So Cap would be "Subsonic+, MHS via powerscaling", Wanda would be "Supersonic, MHS via powerscaling", etc
This actually looks good, I was going to say that likely doesn't really work because either way they'd scale in someway to the MHS+ feats until it's displayed otherwise so I'd say using the via power scaling while still going off the individuals own feats say with the "Supersonic" rating seems fine

Also I think Luke Cage is somewhat a stone wall due to the nature of his superpowers, only Diamondback and Bushmaster have injured him, Jessica Jones didn't seem to be able to do damage to his skin even though she's probably just as strong.

It's worth noting that Luke Cage was waking up from being drugged when Elektra knocked out him, Jessica and Matt.

Anyway yeah it's worth calculating his feats since we don't really have any actual calcs to support his 9-A rating currently. If he's like really high into 9-A then I could see Daredevil downscaling into 9-A too.

As a note, the power boost Luke Cage is acknowledged to have in season 2 is suggested to have been caused by the boiling acid bath he was in during late season 1, which would imply that his second key would also apply to his feats from the last three episodes of season 1 (including his fight with Diamondback), and the entirety of The Defenders. It just takes until season 2, when he gets shot by a Judas Bullet that bounces off his skin instead of piercing him, before he actually notices his increased durability and starts trying to test his abilities more.

This respect thread on Reddit is rather useful in compiling Luke's feats (note that you have to hover your cursor over each feat to see what season/series it's from).

Actually I think the Luke Cage calc might need recalculating since it doesn't just calculate the explosion and instead randomly assumes 1 kg of explosives, and then the second part of the calc is the buildings falling which I'm not sure if that's accurate too since it's a lot of assumptions.

Might wanna just scale the radius of the explosion and calculate the yield instead.

Gonna do a couple calcs tonight if I have time

Last edited:
From what I can tell, pre-amp Luke doesn't appear to have any feats more impressive than the bar explosion and the RPG building destruction (which, yeah, it'll be interesting to see if the direct yield for that feat gives significantly different results than the existing calc)

Post-amp Luke took this semi trailer explosion, though I'm not sure if that would yield anything impressive compared to the other feats.

If Jessica Jones snapping this chain could potentially give LS results greater than Class 5, that might also be relevant to calc, as Luke also scales to that in both his keys, and it's the most impressive looking tearing feat I've found so far.

Was he in the epicentre for the explosions?
For the RPG, that doesn't hit him directly, but goes above him, though going through carefully, it appears to explode about a meter, maybe two at most, away from him.

For the bar explosion, that seems to start behind the front door, and Luke is visibly several meters away from the door, as you can see him through the window in the shot also showing where the door is in relation to his location.

The semi trailer feat is a bit vague, but the explosion starts at the end that Luke enters through, almost immediately after he enters, which suggests it went off practically at point blank range. The area he leaves the trailer from might also help determine where he was when the explosion went off.

Last edited:
Well, shoot. I suppose that probably fits with how consistent 9-B feats are in the shows (even if a lot of those are done casually).

Last edited:
Right so the building collapsing on Luke Cage after the explosion did knock him out. Considering Luke Cage is somewhat of a stone wall and I don't recall Jessica Jones being able to do any actual damage to him I'm thinking they should both be 9-B in AP only, while Season 1 Luke Cage can have 9-B+ durability. Season 2 Luke Cage can upscale to 9-A.

Daredevil would downscale nicely to 9-B I guess. Unless we make a separate key 9-A will be an outlier for Kingpin even if that is accepted.

Black Sky Elektra straight-up knocked out Jessica Jones but she only knocked out a drugged Luke Cage. She'd either be 9-B or 9-B+ I guess.

Bad news, I re-did the calc and forgot to halve the diameter, now it's Wall level.

Though this does seem eerily consistent with the new 9-B+ Netflix calcs being top tier.

Last edited:
Back