• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatsune Miku / VOCALOID Massive Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone is willing to find some actual good feats from them, a verse full of unknowns without someone trying to find stats is note really good indexing. Especially when said unknown lacks any abilities or anything. Monarch of Pointland at least has an identifiable tier.

I want to wait for Saikou, but he's taking forever.

I say delete them if we have no response.

@Aqua Every video that was used for feats has now been debunked. If a video showcasing valid feats comes to attention of course we'll use them.

@Gargoyle Saikou said he wasn't going to respond.

I removed all of her debunked abilities, namely Reality Warping and Mid-Godly Regen.

Size Manip should stay, but the reasoning should be changed. Gonna do it.

I'd prefer to keep her non-debunked abilities in the profile until someone helps with those, too.

Gonna do the other VOCALOIDs now.

" This one sorta has a feat.Here it is."Miku" does indeed make the planet green and full of life with her powers, except that's not even Miku. Miku is the chibi character, alongside the other VOCALOIDs in the clip. The full-sized Miku is supposed to be a Shinto-like goddess of sorts. This is her feat, not Miku's. "

this part I have a problem with, so its Miku but it doesnt count cause oh uh actually its a shinto goddess........? What? Like so how is shinto goddess taking the form of Miku a occam's razor thing here? That seems like a hell of a leap to make.

theres no proof at all that its not a Miku, we do know from the video that a Miku did that feat.

How the hell do you even....so what multiple versions of a character cant coexist? I guess Paper mario has no feats now since in Paper Jam HE was there too alongside Mario. Where is this goddess taking the form of Miku even come from?

AquaWaifu said:
How the hell do you even....so what multiple versions of a character cant coexist? I guess Paper mario has no feats now since in Paper Jam HE was there too alongside Mario. Where is this goddess taking the form of Miku even come from?
Dude....chilll...

Sorry it just that point bothers me, since theres no proof that is the other Miku NOT Miku and just taking the form of her like that just doesnt even make sense.

I agree with Aqua.

Matthew...stop. Like, when it comes to verses that you like, you can accept everything.

She has showed a MSS feat, and that is not her only feat. So yeah, stop.

I'm gonna be blunt.

Either you show the feat instead of going "blah blah Matthew is being biased"

Or you piss off

ArceusBowser44 said:
I agree with Aqua.
Matthew...stop. Like, when it comes to verses that you like, you can accept everything.

1) Except in verses he likes he has gone on record to not accept anything outlandish.

2) Show the feat, counter his points with something besides "Stop" or shut it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
I agree with Aqua.

1) Accept in verses he likes he has gone on record to not accept anything outlandish.
2) Show the feat, counter his points with something besides "Stop" or shut it.
My point is, sometimes, Matthew is annoying.

>Downplays Miku to 10-B.

But, he accepts false feats from the verses he likes, for example Archie Solaris, who never existed.

He was only mentioned in the book of the game bosses, and he never actually appeared in the comics, neither it was mentioned that he was defetaed by Archie Sonic.

ArceusBowser44 said:
There's a respect thread about her.

And in that, there are a few MSS feats mentioned. I don't have a link though.
So in the end, you call someone biased on top of telling him to stop when you don't have any direct proof apart from "Respect thread which i don't have link"?

Yeah...

"Like, when it comes to verses that you like, you can accept everything."

Wasn't Matt one of the main guys saying "Hell no" to High 1-B Warhammer until there was explicit, irrefutable proof of it?

Also the same guy who didn't think Harley Quinn should be 8-C at first and was actively saying "No, she shouldn't be that strong"?

Also the guy who keeps on shooting down attempts to upgrade Darth Vader to the same tier as Darth Sidious?

Could've sworn all of that was him.

ALRF said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
There's a respect thread about her.

And in that, there are a few MSS feats mentioned. I don't have a link though.
So in the end, you call someone biased on top of telling him to stop when you don't have any direct proof apart from "Respect thread which i don't have link"?

Yeah...
And? There is still a respect thread.

You can search it by yourself, you know.

@Arceus So basically all you're doing is offering no substance while insulting a member?

Seriously guys?

First of all, it does exist. There's no point in telling someone "idiot" when you are the first idiot.

It does exist.

And second, really? So...Matthew is the one that called Metal biased many times....same thing with the guy who made the Dragon Ball thread....not to mention the fact that everyone insulted once "Mistery Idiot".....

So, you are tellimg me that i'm a "bully"?

Wow, not surprised that VSBW is an hated site...

Metal? As in the guy who tried to get Tier 1 Mario? (Not saying he's biased or anything since I don't know the details or can't remember them, but from what we have as the information it would seem farfetched.) Of course, I could be thinking of another Metal since that really isn't specific.

Matt has apologized for that too, and been strictly warned. And last time I checked, he hasn't insulted you so yes, yes you are.

And you're not even being constructive either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back