• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatsune Miku / VOCALOID Massive Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no proof of Hatsune Miku regenerating from being erased from existence in the Disappearence video, just some trippy visuals.

Although, I don't know... Would a Gumi profile be acceptable? In a song she is the embodiment of the Solar System and created Earth.

Edit: Not the embodiment, sorry. Just the "goddess". Can't find the original in youtube, only a spanish version though.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Probably human level considering that they are canonically normal Idols and the videos we see of them are just their Music Videos. It's like saying that Michael Jackson has magical powers because of this.
This is honestly seems like you're massively downplaying everything just because of the overall stlye of the games/videos.

AquaWaifu said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Probably human level considering that they are canonically normal Idols and the videos we see of them are just their Music Videos. It's like saying that Michael Jackson has magical powers because of this.
This is honestly seems like you're massively downplaying everything just because of the overall stlye of the games/videos.
However, he has supported all his claims. Can you support yours? You're basically accusing him of downplaying with nothing to support your claim.

And here I thought DMC downgrade was the hardest one...

Anyway, I agree with this as well (as if my opinion matters lol)

I still think it is very disengenous to pick and choose music videos to treat these idols as Reality Warping cosmic gods,when 99% of the one they are evidently not that, and that is also ignoring that all of these feats are just music videos.

I do agree with that, though I think the point of the profiles was that they were composited. That is also why the rin one included the VR thing. (That's what I saw in the thread where Xcano, Saikou and Crossverse were discussing it)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Agreed with the G╠Âo╠Âd╠Âz╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠Âa╠ Hatusune Miku downgrade.
Same here, I'll never forget that

I agree with the Hatusune Miku downgrade, but I don't 100% agree with her being only 10-B Human if anyone can provide feats for her being higher than that & I prefer H. Miku having an "Unknown" for her exact statisics in her vs profile.

@Matt

Lol, I also should mention that only the ones that are "canon' (that is, songs reconized by the creators, such as the ones in the Diva games) are included in the profiles. That was why I asked the Gumi thing, since I don't know if she is "canon".

Don't get me wrong, I do agree with the downgrades (except the mid-godly stuff). Just explaining why they were in that tier in the first place. At least, from what I understand.

Personally I don't really get why these pages even exist. I think it might be worth just outright deleting the pages with a downgrade like this.

I suppose that this makes sense, but somebody should preferably message Saikou about this thread.

I think that it should he enough to adjust the statistics to unknown ratings.

Do we really need a couple of unknowns with no real powers to be on the Wiki? I'm neutral here but if they have no significant differences aside from just being girls should they be present?

Well, they are popular characters, so the pages can act as placeholders for concrete feats for a while.

Matt a lot fo things in fiction arent exactly to scale, I mean hell Mario Galaxy has entire levels be a "GALAXY"

AquaWaifu said:
Matt a lot fo things in fiction arent exactly to scale, I mean hell Mario Galaxy has entire levels be a "GALAXY"
What are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back