• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatsune Miku / VOCALOID Massive Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When you are the first idiot"

You were the one who spoe first and insulted. Idiot.

"Everyone insulted once "Mistery Idiot"

This dude called everyone who lied SM in any way fanboys and frequntly downplayed, we don't shoot first.

"Wow, not surprised VSBW is a hated site"

What do you expect? Any site that gives disgreements or doesn't have time for bullshit gets hate by default, ask people on Youtube with Dragon Ball

Yes, he is. And btw, the upgrade was based on an item called the "String Theory Soup", which likely support the fact that the Mario verse is based on String Theory.

But that is debatable.

I don't remember that he apologized for that, but if he did, well, then, sorry Matthew. Case closed.

Uhm, yeah, in fact, i apologized. But i'll do that again.

Sorry, Matt.

Ok then, back on track.

Not sure if the respect thread even exists anymore, I can't find it.

Unless we're talking about Saik's, which was debunked already.

Also any counter arguments? Currently Aqua is arguing that they are both Miku, citing Mario as an example, but Paper Mario came from a book which is basically acts like an alternate world, Miku doesn't have that.

SomebodyData said:
Ok then, back on track.
Not sure if the respect thread even exists anymore, I can't find it.

Unless we're talking about Saik's, which was debunked already.

Also any counter arguments? Currently Aqua is arguing that they are both Miku, citing Mario as an example, but Paper Mario came from a book which is basically acts like an alternate world, Miku doesn't have that.
Though, Paper Mario 64 was nothing more than a sequel of an actual Mario game (Super Mario RPG Legend of the seven stars), and the description confirmed that "Mario was ready for another adventure...but this time on a paper form". Basically, it is still Mario, only from, like, a dfferent point of view.

Or maybe, Mario has shapeshifting, which is possible, considering he shapeshifted in Super Mario RPG LotsS, aka the prequel of the game i was talking about...yeah.

It's true that PM comes from a book in Paper Jam, however, thhat is probably only because Nintendo had to found a decent way to "merge" Mario and Paper Mario in the same game

Why are we talking about Paper mario again?If you have a problem with the ratings,make a content revision thread,so lets please stop derailing.

@Bre8k We're just using it as an example, not an issue with the ratings. Please read before you comment next time.

@Everyone else. But anyways, I think the point got across, Miku doesn't have that.

Bre8k said:
Why are we talking about Paper mario again?If you have a problem with the ratings,make a content revision thread,so lets please stop derailing.
Mh..i'm not though.

Seriously, what the ****? I seriously don't understand you guys..

Somebodydata forgot the details of the PM's thread. I just said what were the details.

And about my last post about PM, i mentioned him because they Somebodydata was talking about him when he made the comparision (PM and Miku).

ArceusBowser44 said:
Yeah, sorry. I thought everyone was against me just because i said that thing about Matt.
I mean what you said was rude...and wrong, however that's not the point of this thread. Please think about what you say before you say it. It derailed the entire thread.

Khalryko said:
All this talk, yet I'm not seeing anything that refutes this debunk.
I would think it'd be easy to debunk something that's been referred to as "bias" and "downplay" by so many people, but so far haven't seen much.

Most of the arguments against it were ******* stupid. I'm going to say that much. Nothing about this is humorous. When someone gets something they did not want , they dislike the topic. I understand that... But targeting Matthew himself ? That's like blaming a mod for Aerith's death and starting a shit storm for no reason. I REFUSE for the site to be reduced to this.

I just want someone to prove to me that Mku thing I brought up. cause if that is legit thats a pretty decent feat then.

Let's stay on topic and try to be polite please. Have all of the Vocaloid character pages been appropriately adjusted yet?

I adjusted Hatsune Miku's and Kagamine Rins's, but I'm unsure on Lily (Vocaloid) and Hachune Miku's pages, since they seem to have feats.

Were all of the Vocaloid pages adjusted? If so, we should probably close this discussion.

There is a problem that I don't understand. Vocaloid characters in general is under a modified Common Creative License. Isn't that made just about anything made under the name of Vocaloid as, canon?

We can only count official published works as canon, not fan creations.

That makes everything published under KarenT, which is 3,500 songs at least. Since we are talking about Vocaloid, KarenT only covers Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin/Len, Luka.

Technically speaking, 99% of Vocaloid media is fan creation. The Project Diva itself is merely a work of multiple fan creation that being put together in a video game.

Unlike other characters that being discussed in VS Battle Wiki, Vocaloid is under modified Common Creative License. As long as it's not depicting Vocaloid in ultra-violence, extreme sexual, or something degrading it's acceptable by Crypton Future Media, which means almost everything made by the fan is canon.

My point is, better revert the pages back and move it to joke battle or just remove the page. The stuff that can be considered as canon is too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back