• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatsune Miku / VOCALOID Massive Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUH!!?? I DON'T THINK THAT VOCALOID IS ADDED IN VS BATTLE (O_O!)!

Really,i see all the discussion in all vs forum and there is no vocaloid vs debate either.This is really bizzare and hilarious.

I read the article back when she was 4-A at max, at first in complete disbelief that a non-combat character could be solar system buster level till I watched the youtube video with her swinging the planet props around and thinking to myself: "Yeah, alright, I've seen worse profiles on this site, I'll let it slide."

I'm not at home so I do not have an opinion but Matt's arguments are OK, also with ryukama about Ragyo and Ryuko MFTL +

Overlord775 said:
I think they should stay. I heard they are really popular, just put human level in all the stats untill new feat are found.
I think that this is a good solution. If we place footnote explanations in the profiles for why they are not rated higher, we can avoid other members recreating them with exaggerated statistics later.

Antvasima said:
Overlord775 said:
I think they should stay. I heard they are really popular, just put human level in all the stats untill new feat are found.
I think that this is a good solution. If we place footnote explanations in the profiles for why they are not rated higher, we can avoid other members recreating them with exaggerated statistics later.
Ehh....might as well, just rate them as "Unknown. At least 10-B" then. Even if I may not 100% agree to it, I don't nor the majority here really have any reasons to disprove otherwise for now.

Ok, honestly, I keep trying to avoid vs sites nowadays so I won't argue too much, but I just wanna say that the statement regarding Vocaloids as "normal pop stars" is a blatant showing of not knowing anything about the Vocaloids at all.

All songs are depicted as literal stories, similar to Popeye having many different roles and incarnations, like being a greek man one time and being a sailor the other. A semi-word of god, Kei, confirms this via her own "unofficial" manga series about Miku.

Also, just to halt anyone in their tracks before they say it, the "unofficial" in the title of the manga isn't to say any of Kei's statements regarding the characters is false, but just that none of the multiple different stories/roles the characters take are official depictions of their characters, which goes without saying, really.

And even then, "normal pop stars" is still a really suspicious thing to say about the vocaloids when almost everyone knows that in their most "official" state, they're programs and acknowledge themselves as such. (Just a heads up so you have an idea of who actually knows what they're talking about)

>"normal pop stars" is a blatant showing of not knowing anything about the Vocaloids at all

Never claimed they were btw, only a few people in the comment section did.

"thank you..why was that so hard for people to realize?"

Same here, when you explain about something in one of the most reasonable way possible, people still be ignorant over that for absolutely no reason & be like "nope," "just no," and etc & it gets repetitive sometimes. No offence to the others btw.

Isnt vocaloid characters part of the real world verse, like cmon they're suppose to be real life virtual celebs, so even further down to 11-A 😂 (or at least until she gets downloaded into an android body)

I start to think think that delete the profile is the answer......

Or just move her to Joke wiki. (Still same result.)

Uh no, i don't believe moving her to the Joke Wiki is a reasonable thing to do.

Either delete or keep it. I prefer the latter

But if others want it to be deleted then fine by me

Sorry but i feel like it's mocking the people (Saikou) who made the page.

Lol the profiles are hilarious. I always knew she had fishy ratings.

We should keep the profiles at 10-B until we have valid proof

Yes, Saikou is a valued constructive member of the staff. It is definitely not allowed to mock him.

Well, unless people actually can counter everything Matt has posted above, we can downgrade them to 10-B.

As of now, there has been no legit counter argument, unless you wanna count the stupid "lol downplaying".

Everyone agrees, and literally no legitimate counters to the OP have been presented so far.

I think I can help by applying the downgrades.

Well... 10-B and with no powers. I don't see why they should have profies.

But I can see 10-B and with no powers if we add a note explaining that these are placeholders.

I think Unknown for stats is probably best for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back