• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hateful CRT for the Hated game called Hatred

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Do you all remember that game where you impersonate a mass murderer who literally embodies the concept of We live in a society?
I believe his stats are a tad-bit too high, so here's my proposals

• AP and SS go down to 9-C, since crushing skulls is already this tier, and the guy even takes 3 stomps
  • His dura goes down as well because of Newton's Third Law, and the rest is just stamina. He might even have 9-B dura if someone were to calc some explosion he survives to, but I'm notta gonna do it and lowering him is better than giving him full 9-B. At most we can give him "possibly 9-B" for this
  • AP via weapons goes down to 9-C to 9-B, because there's no reason to believe they're different from real ones, and I believe that putting tanks out of action with repeteaded shots from a rocket launcher doesn't grant 9-A.
  • Speed and LS should be Peak Human
And that's all folks, have a gruesome day

the door smashing might be wall, i checked the link and he sends the door flying off its hinges and breaks a good chunk of it off but i think the common feats page calc is for the complete destruction of a door so it could be lower

his weapons tearing apart humans could also be 9-B but theres no link so idk how literal they are with "tear through humans like tissue paper"

real life RPGs are already 9-A

speed depends on how fast the vehicles are moving and how well he keeps up with them but theres no link

pretty sure it very difficult for explosions to get below 9-B, wall level isnt a bad assumption, it might even be 9-A if the whole car exploded but again, theres no link

are you knowledgeable on this game and if you are could you get scans for the un-sourced feats

the door smashing might be wall, i checked the link and he sends the door flying off its hinges and breaks a good chunk of it off but i think the common feats page calc is for the complete destruction of a door so it could be lower
Yes, the calc assumes destruction of the door.

real life RPGs are already 9-A
Those we have files for are 9-B though

pretty sure it very difficult for explosions to get below 9-B, wall level isnt a bad assumption, it might even be 9-A if the whole car exploded but again, theres no link
It's not really about the explosion, but how much of it he really tanks, because of surface are and all that.

are you knowledgeable on this game and if you are could you get scans for the un-sourced feats
No, and I couldn't even really find specific footage, other than random videos.
I just noticed this file had some wrong stuff which didn't seem that difficult to resolve.
I'm not compelled to watch long gameplays and make calcs, but I can at least make it more reliable.

Yes, the calc assumes destruction of the door.

Those we have files for are 9-B though

It's not really about the explosion, but how much of it he really tanks, because of surface are and all that.

No, and I couldn't even really find specific footage, other than random videos.
I just noticed this file had some wrong stuff which didn't seem that difficult to resolve.
I'm not compelled to watch long gameplays and make calcs, but I can at least make it more reliable.
oh, i remembered it being straight 9-A but thats only for a specific ammo, no clue if he has that kind of rocket so i guess 9-B

im not really sure what to do with the explosion since we have no context for it, who first created the profile?

Without calcs, footage or anything, we can just make him likely higher in dura.
The profile was created by a user whose account has been dislabled in 2016.

Back