• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatchworth vs. The King of Hell [GRACE]

Crowley is the King of Hell. As a demon his true form is In Corporeal, a red smoke, and his primary form of attack is molecular combustion via snapping his fingers. It may be named molecular but it's actually down to the atoms.

He possess people by implanting his true form into them which is why he has a human body, he's possessing it. His personality is theatrical but he does NOT lack common sense. Constantly teleports away from fights and abandons his host when things get dicey.

This was a brief overview but obviously there's way more. Can you explain Hatchworth?

Hatch's main form of combat is playing music which gives him complete and total control of the fights he's in, allowing him to do stuff like erase people from existence by singing, create an infinite number of himself with his time traveling blue portals, or summoning characters like the 1-C Commander Cosmo or the embodiment of death The Ghost Grinder

Seems like incon.

Last I remember, Hatchworth was argued to open by strumming his guitar in order to start a song. (Which, of course, equals Broadway Force, where just about all of his powers come from)

Crowley (from what I remember of the character from the last time I cared enough to watch Supernatural) is as likely to open with any of the classic SPN "finger-snapping" attacks as any other character in the series. Which is often.

So it becomes a matter of which character can do their thing first. Like several of these matchups that I've seen.

By no means whatsoever.

Either he gets atomized, or plot manipulation happens. But there isn't a way to reliably tell which one would supercede the other if both characters were to fire at the same time.

Making a motion with your fingers instead of opening your mouth definitely doesn't seem faster

lol what. Singing definetly is more elaborate than moving fingers, as it far from simply requiring an open mouth (lol what).

Going "Ahhhhh" certainly isn't "Elaborate" it's the equivalent of a tuned scream.

You're taking "Singing" too literally

Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.
~ Wikipedia​
But if by "singing" you mean making any sound with his mouth, then I do not know. Never understood how "talking" is any faster than moving your hand or fingers tbh.

So yeah, you are taking it too literal

Making a sound is ultimately just your voice being project st a higher volume

Besides, this is Crowley, he usually raises his hands to snap first

But of course, this is Hatchworth, who's arrogant as all hell, so incon

Which is 99% of his showings.

He enjoys making a scene as he's a fun loving bastard (And we love him for it)

But that's his character

So again, incon

Back