• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait what is button made out of because she could just pull it away from Gumball using The Magnet Badge

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The remote is a standard TV remote, so I dunno what it would be made of
i searched up what a Standard TV Remote is made of and remotes are made of some Metal and have plenty of Electricity which is what Magnetism Manipulation relies on "manipulating magnetic metals, as all materials are magnetic in some form and all have their own magnetic fields" so i think she should be able to pull it away from Gumball once he pulls it out

well most remotes are made of Plastic (i think) it says "No plastic cannot be made magnetic without the amalgam of an electrical conducting material in the mix." (on google btw) and since Remotes have plenty of Electrictity going through them it should be affected by the Magnet Badge plus the added fact they have Metal pieces inside them

Can't Gumball just manipulate the plot so that when he dies, it will just be a dream, which will give him a chance to fight Hat Kid again?

Back