• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 4-A

Both Have Full Arsenal

Both Start in-range

Speed is =

A Hat Wearing Kid:9 (Maverick Zero X, Lord JJJ, Adem Warlock69, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, EMagoIorSouI, Mister6ame6, TheRexor28, Oliver de jesus, Anomalous N I W D E)

A Blue Cat:0

Inconclusive:0

Hatkidreeee
'm a time traveling explorer! No area is too dangerous for me and my umbrella. My mission is to find all the time pieces so I can go home!

GumballWatterson-Season3
My brain is amazing, when I find something boring it actually prevents me from hearing it.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
How good is her portal creation and does she have any good AOE???
all of the Time Pieces abilities are OOC, she has the Projectile Badge which is a big energy beam when charged

And how fast can he use the Universal Remote? Because Hat Kid will likely slow time down and proceed to smite Gumball with a beam of energy and/or explosive.

EMagoIorSouI said:
And how fast can he use the Universal Remote? Because Hat Kid will likely slow time down and proceed to smite Gumball with a beam of energy and/or explosive.
i heard that in-character Gumball doesn't use the Universal Remote as he has no knowledge on how it works, i could be remembering wrong

He could, but, it depends. Hat Kid is pretty fast when it comes to Time Manipulation via her Time Stop Hat, it's so passive that it's likely thought-based.

he'd have to take out the button, and then press it, Hat Kid slowing him down makes the process longer and gives her enough time to walk up and beat him to a pulp with her umbrella

Adem Warlock69 said:
She would need to use the Energy attack to hit him because of the helmet
i stated they are in-range also if she slowed him down, it would slow down his movement

Someone unaffected by time being stopped being affected by time being slowed down makes no sense...

Resistance to time stop means you resist time slow, since time stop is more potent than time slow.

You got the remote thing wrong, he did use the remote to BFR, but that is all he knows what to do with it

So unless Hat Kid has something faster, I'm voting Gumball via him just having a press a button.

They get her in and out of a Rift Collapse, The Snatcher killing Hat Kid when she's in a Rift Collapse gave him Inter-dimensional range

Back