• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama Senju (Composite) vs Genryüsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Composite)

Hashirama

vs.

504Younger Yamamoto

Rules:

1. This is Hashirama before his death without any injuries; whereas this is Yamamoto before his death without any injuries.

2. Hashirama is alive, enters Sage Mode, wears First Hokage's Necklace, wields Sword, and has Scroll of Seals.

3. Yamamoto in prime, activates Bankai, and wields Zanpakutō.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back.

Konohagakure
Soul Society
Fusion between both Konohagakure and Seireitei, so both fighters can get their location preferences.

yamamoto. I don't think that hashi will be one shot by the bankai's abilities, but his regen CAN and WILL be overcome, so yama wins.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
yamamoto. I don't think that hashi will be one shot by the bankai's abilities, but his regen CAN and WILL be overcome, so yama wins.
How strong is their composite counterpart not including crossovers?

Well, Hashirama has cool techniques that make him blow up Mountain Sized Trees in his base form. Should be far superior to Composite Neji, who blows up mountains with his Chakra blasts.

And Itachi is island level with a Max fireball. But none of this even compares to Canon Yama, and definitely not composite Yama who might be Planet level or something

Amexim said:
Well, Hashirama has cool techniques that make him blow up Mountain Sized Trees in his base form. Should be far superior to Composite Neji, who blows up mountains with his Chakra blasts.
And Itachi is island level with a Max fireball. But none of this even compares to Canon Yama, and definitely not composite Yama who might be Planet level or something
Okay! So far two votes for Yamamoto, and no, Yamamoto is not planet level since Yhwach at his strongest is planet level, and they don't scale in the same tier.

Yare yare daze, I went to Comic Vine and I found this one idiot who keeps saying Prime Yamamoto is featless with a weaker Bankai, I swear I want to rip that person's face off.

So far this thread is getting a lot of attention in Comic Vine, and yet we still haven't gotten this thread viral yet in VS Battles Wiki.

Bruh. . . .

Then I would have to give to Hashirama due the boss battle in Storm 4. That fisticuff budhha. Also Hashirama has been able to make more resialiant wood. and Also sealing jutsu that has been able to ensare and restrain the juubi

TenshinG said:
Bruh. . . .
Then I would have to give to Hashirama due the boss battle in Storm 4. That fisticuff budhha. Also Hashirama has been able to make more resialiant wood. and Also sealing jutsu that has been able to ensare and restrain the juubi
If you want to find composite Yamamoto's feats, you have to play the video games to find out.

Back